What's new

Crotale

FM90 never replaced crotale. FM90 is Army air defense and Crotale is air force.

This thread is specifically for PAF version of crotale I would recommend deleting this post of yours as this has nothing to do with Pakistan.
As far reports airforce don't have any crotale

Bro are u some sort of mental case. @Tps43 is from PAF and he has confirmed it Crotales are all operational and I have confirmed the same myself using open source satellite imagery. And PAF at ideas literally told me about the whole crotale upgrade.
You should be thankful he didn’t drop a YouTube video on it.

Bro are u some sort of mental case. @Tps43 is from PAF and he has confirmed it Crotales are all operational and I have confirmed the same myself using open source satellite imagery. And PAF at ideas literally told me about the whole crotale upgrade.
What is in it mental if I'm not agreeing what you are saying if you are saying you just saw them on satellite images than there were some pics few years back of Tom cats in Egypt so we say Egypt bought them

Once I agree with you why the hell PAF never shown them in latest 23 march parade

There is no one perfect here nor I'm saying I'm and you too every one has wrong Infos may be I'm here but what makes you forcefully asking me or any one to agree your point and making stupid baseless remarks I think you should go and take a seat of Chief of air staff too since you are one who knows every right info about PAF

@Bilal. @farooqbhai007 @Foinikas

Keep it up your bashing on me good job from you guys thanks for all you kind language

Last edited:
2.5 billion USD may be an affordable price for countries like Turkey, but not for Pakistan. Pakistan is poor and the rulers make it poorer.

While Army paid for LY-80 LOMADS (acquisition cost < 1 billion USD) from its service budget and development funds, PA or PAF may not afford off-the-shelf purchase of long range air defence systems without signing up for loans.
The roadmap should be development of an indigenous long range air defence system, comprising the vertical launch unit mounted on TEL vehicle, canisters and missiles equipped with active radar homing seeker, command and control, data links, power supply, etc. Long range AESA radars could be purchased off-the-shelf from OEM's like Leonardo.

This approach will save Pakistani tax-payer money from being wasted on funding ridiculously expensive weapons development programs of other countries and develop the local industry. It must be Pakistan first and then the rest.
Yes a very constructive and logical idea to be self reliant on such cutting edge technology India already getting ahead of us in this field developing indigenous weapons will bring more positives

AlhamdulilLah, Crotales are very much operational. Info being quoted from IDEAS is correct, there is more to it and will be available to us, public domain, InshaAllah in due course.

Back
Top Bottom