What's new

[CREATION OF 17 NATIONS ALLIANCE] CHINA-RUSSIA LED COALITION JOIN FORCES 'IN DEFENCE' OF U.N

The USA should join immediately! Attend all meetings and be a very loud, friendly voice for the defense of the UN.

The USA should join immediately! Attend all meetings and be a very loud, friendly voice for the defense of the UN.

The Cowboy is the one that against The U.N & Multilateralism.
Instead, they promoting Unilateralism Terror Act against many countries

The Arctic has warmed twice as much as the world average due to the heat-retaining greenhouse gases generated by the use of fossil fuels, and the volume of Sea ice has decreased by 50 percent in the last four decades.

In the five-year average of temperature change compared with late 1800s, while the world average is 2-3 degrees, warming of +6 degrees has been observed in the Arctic region and Siberia. Last summer, 38 degrees celcius of temprature were observed in Siberia. According to many reports, it is written that there may be an 80-year 'calculation-error' in the projection of warming period in Siberia, which is expected to start in the 2100s. I am not a climate expert, but the articles I have read show that the transformation in Siberia is not far away.

Anyway, my purpose was not to distract topic. I just wanted to underline the potential that Russia has.

The Arctic has not warmed. And even if it does, it is natural, not man made.

Back
Top Bottom