What's new

Crazy East Asian lady starts to hurl racist abuse and attack others.

Please you’re embarrassing yourself.
In the same link:

Germanic

In the middle of the 1st millennium BCE, Germanic tribes lived in southern Scandinavia and northern Germany. Their expansions and migrations from the 2nd century BCE onward are largely recorded in history. The oldest Germanic language of which much is known is the Gothic of the 4th century CE. Other languages include English, German, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, and Icelandic.

Italic

The principal language of the Italic group is Latin, originally the speech of the city of Rome and the ancestor of the modern Romance languages: Italian, Romanian, Spanish, Portuguese, French, and so on. The earliest Latin inscriptions apparently date from the 6th century BCE, with literature beginning in the 3rd century. Scholars are not in agreement as to how many other ancient languages of Italy and Sicily belong in the same branch as Latin.
So they are clearly separate branches.

Proof?
Also, Beijing was first the capital of China under the Jurchen-rule Jin dynasty, the Yuan just take over that. Before it's a city, but through Qin, Han, Tang, Song, it's not the capital.

Uh, yes?
We are based on latin script and follow romance latin pronunciation, a in Vietnamese is the same as the a in French or Spanish, it's the same a thorough, even the chinese loan words are perfectly brought over.
It's not like English where the a of apple is different than a of hamburger.
You don't understand chinese, now you don't understand English either, shame.
Liang Ji is a historical celebrity. You can find it by checking wiki. There is no need to prove it.

Different branches of the SAME FAMILY. You really can’t wake a guy that’s pretending to be asleep.
Different branches of the SAME FAMILY still mean they are different. The Latin alphabet is written to accommodate the Italic/Romance branch, NOT the Germanic branch, the Germanic adapt the latin alphabet much later on. That's why their pronunciation and grammar are different.
Liang Ji is a historical celebrity. You can find it by checking wiki. There is no need to prove it.

Uh, my point is not about Liang Ji, it's about you proving in this case that the 漢 in 漢奸 means the Han dynasty and not the Han as a person.

Different branches of the SAME FAMILY. You really can’t wake a guy that’s pretending to be asleep.
Different branches of the SAME FAMILY still mean they are different. The Latin alphabet is written to accommodate the Italic/Romance branch, NOT the Germanic branch, the Germanic adapt the latin alphabet much later on. That's why their pronunciation and grammar are different.

It’s not working no matter how bad you want it to. I only know English and I can guess what sentences in Spanish mean. When I look at Vietnamese, it looks like Klingon to me.

It’s not working no matter how bad you want it to. I only know English and I can guess what sentences in Spanish mean. When I look at Vietnamese, it looks like Klingon to me.
Why? We are talking about pronunciation, not grammar or vocabulary.
Grammatically and vocabulary-wise, Vietnamese has nothing to do with Latin language.

And as a joke, guess what this sentence means in English please: j'ai perdu un frère, please don't look it up on the internet. LOL

I just keep bringing up the fact that you’re married to a Chinese woman because I just find it very ironic that you are married to someone whose culture and country or origin you hate and you malign on a daily basis.

Please point out an example of how my China "maligning" is somehow more acrid than the Chinese PDF members daily posts in the Americas forum.

You seem to think it is perfectly ok for the Chinese here to malign America constantly..as you never complain about any of their posts. However if somebody maligns China you jump to attention and start crying about it very quickly. This makes your credibility in making a comment about it absolute sh*t.

Please explain this strange logic of yours as to how Americans here should be sitting contently on their hands in complete silence as their country is being constantly maligned/insulted.

If somebody insults my country...then (unlike you) I'm insulting theirs right right back...case closed. If you somehow find that weird..too bad. That's how it works. Maybe you should learn to be a man instead of a meek skirt.

Last edited:
Chinese PDF members daily posts in the Americas forum.
you sound awfully rejective about that some times, why? Last I checked it is still a section of an open forum, nothing wrong with Chinese members posting in it, yet you make it sound like we are like peasants trespassing on some exclusive country club.. wtf??

if you only want a place to chit chat with your boys there are threads already exiting for that purpose
You don't find many Chinese posting in it,I bet

or I could recommend to you some other places like the sub-reddit
r/CredibleDefence
where you could find plenty of who you may consider "like-minded“ people.

you sound awfully rejective about that some times, why? Last I checked it is still a section of an open forum, nothing wrong with Chinese members posting in it,

LOL! Why are the Chinese members here in this thread even going on a tangent over my particular posts in the first place instead of sticking with the topic.

I'm apparently the only one who is violating the rules of having an open forum. Why are they in such a huff about my posts...since there is nothing wrong with it. It bugs them so much they even start talking about my family.

Apparently anybody who posts something negative about the US is fine but anybody posting something negative about China then it's "OMG you are obviously a racist!!!". Meanwhile 5 minutes later they happily give a thumbs up to a new thread about the impending US dollar collapse or something. :rolleyes1:

Last edited:
LOL! Why are the Chinese members here in this thread even going on a tangent over my particular posts in the first place instead of sticking with the topic.

I'm apparently the only one who is violating the rules of having an open forum. Why are they in such a huff about my posts...since there is nothing wrong with it. It bugs them so much they even start talking about my family.

Apparently anybody who posts something negative about the US is fine but anybody posting something negative about China then it's "OMG you are obviously a racist!!!". Meanwhile 5 minutes later they happily give a thumbs up to a new thread about the impending US dollar collapse or something. :rolleyes1:
as far as forum rules go, you almost never get banned or warnings, so...shouldn't be the one complaining

unless... somehow negative news posted in the Americas section will have an impact on your work performance? hmm...

Please point out an example of how my China "maligning" is somehow more acrid than the Chinese PDF members daily posts in the Americas forum.

You seem to think it is perfectly ok for the Chinese here to malign America constantly..as you never complain about any of their posts. However if somebody maligns China you jump to attention and start crying about it very quickly. This makes your credibility in making a comment about it absolute sh*t.

Please explain this strange logic of yours as to how Americans here should be sitting contently on their hands in complete silence as their country is being constantly maligned/insulted.

If somebody insults my country...then (unlike you) I'm insulting theirs right right back...case closed. If you somehow find that weird..too bad. That's how it works. Maybe you should learn to be a man instead of a meek skirt.

That's because the US is instigating the fight against China. I know despite you having a Chinese wife, you most likely have never even been to that country. I've been there many times and I can tell you that most of the news in the US about China is basically propaganda meant to elicit anger, disgust, hatred and every type of negative emotion. It is propaganda. The US govt and media is the one that has constantly instigated a media and underground war against China and as a side effect, Asian Americans like myself are having our safety endangered in this country because there are a lot of fucking idiots out there.

So why the **** would I go about cheering this anti-China tirade when I know that 1. most of the racially tinged propaganda fueling it are basically lies or completely politically motivated misrepresentation of facts and 2. Asian Americans are basically the main ones getting fucked over by this propaganda because China is too strong to get fucked over.

Lastly, most of the anti-US sentiment in China is relatively recent and an understandable backlash against this tidal wave of hatred coming from the US, hatred that is rooted in insecurity because China is rising and surpassing the US in many areas. I can tell you that before 2018 for example, the US was largely held in high regard by most Chinese and American products and Hollywood was very popular. This is all changing quick and it's because, not surprisingly, when you are constantly hating on a certain people, they will inevitably hate you back. As simple as that.

That's because the US is instigating the fight against China. .

LOL!!!

Do you use this same excuse to also justify skipping to the front of the line when you are grocery shopping? Or for cheating in a video game?

"I deserve to be at the front because the US is doing such and such to China". "Well I'm using some cheat in multiplayer because the US is doing so and so to China".

"We deserve to post this way on PDF because the US is instigating the fight against China..and by the way please ignore all the other trolling we do to other countries because we are the true oppressed ones and we deserve to freely lash out against every country we feel has wronged us...and they should do the correct thing and shutup and take it".

This is the same type of "me..me..me" warped thinking kooks use to justify walking into a school with a gun.

Tower9 PDF is a simple defense forum not the World Court. China has no win/loss case history here, no 500 year unfair ruling history here, no forced to sit in the back of the bus history here, no discrimination history, and no justification for any special rights here compared to everybody else and you shouldn't be thinking you should...no matter what is going on in the world. The fact that you actually think Chinese members have some special justification or "get out of jail free card" to post or act a certain way compared to others is just plain scary.

This forum is so some teen in say Kuwait can read up on military stuff..not dance around the Chinese members who feel they have justified chips on their shoulders (and everybody should perk up and be aware of it) that make them different or beyond reproach.

@RescueRanger I'm just stunned at the excuses this guy is using for why it is ok for some members to post/act one way while it is just not ok for others.

Last edited:
LOL!!!

Do you use this same excuse to also justify skipping to the front of the line when you are grocery shopping? Or for cheating in a video game?

"I deserve to be at the front because the US is doing such and such to China". "Well I'm using some cheat in multiplayer because the US is doing so and so to China".

"We deserve to post this way on PDF because the US is instigating the fight against China..and by the way please ignore all the other trolling we do to other countries because we are the true oppressed ones and we deserve to freely lash out against every country we feel has wronged us...and they should do the correct thing and shutup and take it".

This is the same type of "me..me..me" warped thinking kooks use to justify walking into a school with a gun.

Tower9 PDF is a simple defense forum not the World Court. China has no win/loss case history here, no 500 year unfair ruling history here, no forced to sit in the back of the bus history here, no discrimination history, and no justification for any special rights here compared to everybody else and you shouldn't be thinking you should...no matter what is going on in the world. The fact that you actually think Chinese members have some special justification or "get out of jail free card" to post or act a certain way compared to others is just plain scary.

This forum is so some teen in say Kuwait can read up on military stuff..not dance around the Chinese members who feel they have justified chips on their shoulders (and everybody should perk up and be aware of it) that make them different or beyond reproach.

@RescueRanger I'm just stunned at the excuses this guy is using for why it is ok for some members to post/act one way while it is just not ok for others.
Very well said, I think some people have very selective memories and as you said this self centred “victim mentality” is unhealthy.

It’s 2022, people should really engage in introspection and be forward thinking.

Uh, my point is not about Liang Ji, it's about you proving in this case that the 漢 in 漢奸 means the Han dynasty and not the Han as a person.

Well, let me prove and explain.

This is the original text written by Hu Zhen in the Yuan Dynasty:
固欲去汉奸而反遭羣小之毒吝也,然志在去奸,于义何咎。
The meaning of this passage is: Li Gu (Minister of the Han Dynasty) wanted to get rid of Liang Ji (Minister of the Han Dynasty), but he was killed by Liang Ji instead. Although Li Gu died, he lived up to his loyalty and glory.

Obviously, "汉奸" here refers to Liang Ji. Although Liang Ji was a treacherous minister, he did not serve the interests of other countries or betray the whole country. Liang Ji's mistake was to embezzle and encroach on the emperor's rights. So the "汉奸" here refers to the treacherous officials of the Han Dynasty, not to those who betrayed the Han nationality.

Secondly, the first traitor of the Han nationality also appeared in the Han Dynasty. He was Zhong Hangyue of the Han Dynasty. He betrayed the emperor of the Han Dynasty and went to the Hun king, and became the chief adviser of the Hun king. Zhong Hangyue taught the Huns the art of war, mathematics and other knowledge of the Han nationality, which led to a substantial increase in the national strength of the Huns. This is an unquestionable betrayal. However, Hu Zhen did not use "汉奸" to describe Zhong Hangyue in the Yuan Dynasty. He gave Zhong Hangyue the title of "国贼".

These two points are enough to prove that "汉奸" in the Yuan Dynasty refers to the treacherous officials of the Han Dynasty rather than those who betrayed the Han nationality.

Well, let me prove and explain.

This is the original text written by Hu Zhen in the Yuan Dynasty:
固欲去汉奸而反遭羣小之毒吝也,然志在去奸,于义何咎。
The meaning of this passage is: Li Gu (Minister of the Han Dynasty) wanted to get rid of Liang Ji (Minister of the Han Dynasty), but he was killed by Liang Ji instead. Although Li Gu died, he lived up to his loyalty and glory.

Obviously, "汉奸" here refers to Liang Ji. Although Liang Ji was a treacherous minister, he did not serve the interests of other countries or betray the whole country. Liang Ji's mistake was to embezzle and encroach on the emperor's rights. So the "汉奸" here refers to the treacherous officials of the Han Dynasty, not to those who betrayed the Han nationality.
Last time I check, when you embezzle and enrich yourself by the country's wealth, you are also considered a 汉奸, because you are weakening the country, big example of this being Qin Hui/秦桧 of Song dynasty.
And treacherous and betrayer have the same meaning, dude.
Also, you fail to prove that the Han there specifically means the Han dynasty, and not a treacherous Han person, because Liang Ji is also a Han person.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom