What's new

‘CPEC to attract $150 billion foreign investment

You guys include expenses and salaries of off shore workers and show the world you are the top destination for FDI

Who said that ?

Its about to link about 2+ billion people through a network of infrastructure. It could've been 3.2 billion people if India's leaders had working brains

We are presently busy with building 5 industrial corridors in our country like the Delhi- Mumbai one and BCIM economic corridor. And as I had already said, we don't need $34 billion foreign investment to install power generation capacity of 17 GW over a period of 10 years as we commission 34 GW of installed capacity every year. So thanks, but no thanks.

Just an Update on CPEC. CPEC investment 46 Billion dollar. 11 billion dollar is for Freight Corridor, rest all outdated coal power plants. Pak Government has promised to ROI(Return on Investment) of 27% , Bank FD is 7% by the way. So What everyone is happy about , don't understand

Just an Update on CPEC. CPEC investment 46 Billion dollar. 11 billion dollar is for Freight Corridor, rest all outdated coal power plants. Pak Government has promised to ROI(Return on Investment) of 27% , Bank FD is 7% by the way. So What everyone is happy about , don't understand
Why are you (an Indian), so concerned? That's the question.

Any more info available wrt each project ?
The best thing that CPEC will help with is connecting Pakistan across all provinces, which will help increase connectivity for military. As for the biggest export of Pakistan Cotton industry will not benefit as its not competitive enough compared to that of counterparts like :- Bangladesh, Vietnam, Sri lanka.

CPEC is hyped by all fanboys at best and I would sincerely want to see the live project timeline rather speculate and comment stupid things on project. As one great person said : proof of the pie lies in the pudding

Any more info available wrt each project ?
The best thing that CPEC will help with is connecting Pakistan across all provinces, which will help increase connectivity for military. As for the biggest export of Pakistan Cotton industry will not benefit as its not competitive enough compared to that of counterparts like :- Bangladesh, Vietnam, Sri lanka.

CPEC is hyped by all fanboys at best and I would sincerely want to see the live project timeline rather speculate and comment stupid things on project. As one great person said : proof of the pie lies in the pudding

Why are rats so much interested in CPEC? Haven't they got their beloved LCA to worry / talk about?

It seems by the time LCA will be ready for formal induction, not even Mogadishu will be interested to buy it - it'll be so obsolete.

Dubai never gloated over there development. When they delivered the various projects like;- Burj khalifa, Ferrari world ..etc then only they boasted. If giving example then be like them , First deliver then boast not vice versa

You didn't understand the whole project...............this is not just a development of a Port.......its Economic Corridor.....and there are many sectors......and to attract the investors to bring Investment need lot's of advertising.......hope you understand....

You didn't understand the whole project...............this is not just a development of a Port.......its Economic Corridor.....and there are many sectors......and to attract the investors to bring Investment need lot's of advertising.......hope you understand....
Kindly explain what does economic corridor does exceptionally well that other projects. 11 billion dollar is for Freight corridor connecting Gawadar port with China. Rest money for Coal power plants that will give 24x7 electricity to the Industry. How is different from any other economic Project. China will use the CPEC to just transport half of the Fuel supply to China. As transporting from Ship is the cheapest form of Mass modal transport . Air>Rail>Road>Sea.

So if 46 billion is not invest nor coming in form of investment, then why others write it as a investment? then in which name they are coming...

Pakistan lands $46 billion investment from China

http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/20/news/economy/pakistan-china-aid-infrastucture/
Do you Know What Investment Is ??are you Literate or not

Its the 46 billion $ Amount Promised Will Come but What Actually coming Will be Shown in form of FDI in Records

Now to explain you
India-UAE agreement for $75 billion investment in NIIF gets clearance

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Ec...ent-in-niif-gets-clearance/article8390263.ece

UAE Promised To Make Investment into india 75 billion $ but What Actually comes will be Shown in FDI in
Record Books

Until What actually comes is 2.6 Billion $ From FDI into Pakistan From all Foreign Nations

Do you Know What Investment Is ??are you Literate or not

Its the 46 billion $ Amount Promised Will Come but What Actually coming Will be Shown in form of FDI in Records

Now to explain you
India-UAE agreement for $75 billion investment in NIIF gets clearance

http://www.thehindu.com/business/Ec...ent-in-niif-gets-clearance/article8390263.ece

UAE Promised To Make Investment into india 75 billion $ but What Actually comes will be Shown in FDI in
Record Books

Until What actually comes is 2.6 Billion $ From FDI into Pakistan From all Foreign Nations

U are certainly a fool and showing off your economics here. When did I say FDI don't record investments or when did I say that all 46 billion dollars have been invested......Don't put words into my mouth.....I m not responsible if your brain cells are not working. 72 billion is promised which will come in and get invested over period of time......

As far as UAE India agreement, members mentioned....

the twitter account said JOINT INVESTMENT FUND of 75 billion Dollar not UAE's own investment of 75 billion though even half of that amount is too big investment .

I don't think this is FDI. This seem an India specific investment fund...a sort of financial institution that collects money from various investors including from sovereign wealth funds (UAE has the 2nd largest sovereign wealth fund after China) and invest in infrastructure projects through debt or equity.

https://defence.pk/threads/breaking-uae-to-invest-75-billion-in-india.392315/

Now, keep your economic lessons to yourself and don't bring India's imaginary yet to materialize investment.

Pakistan has already started working on CPEC projects. Money will definitely come in.

https://defence.pk/threads/pm-nawaz-inaugurates-five-cpec-projects-in-gwadar.447089/

CPEC is a reality though many rivals hope it to be failed or propagating with every agenda of them to mislead others. No matter what and how hard the rivals tries, Pakistan knows how it has to go through these times and move forward. The progress is started and soon the fruits. We should not be diverted with such kind of tactics by our enemies while keeping a close eye on them as well by keeping the enemy closer so let them expose themselves that helps us a lot.

The political corruption cannot be avoided in this subject of CPEC but, it is way better than before whereby, was no opposition or check & balance so we are on right track though need to strive hard more to achieve the goals initially set and to the next. such political issue is our internal matter and where it comes to the National Security and Unity, many witnessed the united strength in past on several occasion, not so along ago if one has to be reminded. We have internal difference of opinions but it doesn't mean that some one should be of dream to take us for granted. Whatever changes we have to make, we are already doing so hence all that trust and investment.

There is no cure for the grudge and enmity that one holds against others but who do understand, can see Pakistan growth through start of such investment that will be more in future and the same is sign of success of this project along-with trust for investors.

Every country has the priority for its own benefits and interests likewise for India itself and all around us though sometimes it becomes more of geopolitics and diplomacy whereby the aim is as same as nation's interests but formed in another shape that is hard for many to understand. CPEC is not just for Pakistan or China but it is going to connect the whole region to many destinations that was not possible before with more economical solution like this one. It is true that previous saga of democracy was not very fruitful for us but haven't lost and regaining our pace in right direction that may take some time but no issues at all. Opposing the CPEC is India's duty as being rival of us so it is just a usual practice that we see as well as we consider other circumstances as well whereby any rival would attempt a misadventure like past so nobody is at asleep. India is welcome to participate and take part into CPEC as a friend though the opposite, India is already doing that as usual. If India is at such pact or project whereby we have observations, indeed Pakistan will oppose the same but when it is about economy and growth, we have no issues.

Live long Pakistan and China. We are peaceful countries in the world and saving the world from terror also working for the better and peaceful world.

Why are rats so much interested in CPEC? Haven't they got their beloved LCA to worry / talk about?

It seems by the time LCA will be ready for formal induction, not even Mogadishu will be interested to buy it - it'll be so obsolete.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: spitting hatred.. nvrm Ilove to reply looneytoons.. heck how many billions spending on Industries keep power plants aside..

Who said that ?
"Who said it" makes it a conversation. Go check out the data. Research yourself and thy shall find!!

We are presently busy with building 5 industrial corridors in our country like the Delhi- Mumbai one and BCIM economic corridor. And as I had already said, we don't need $34 billion foreign investment to install power generation capacity of 17 GW over a period of 10 years as we commission 34 GW of installed capacity every year. So thanks, but no thanks.

You don't need power generation help because the US has already poured closes to well over a Trillion into your economy through various ways. So you have the money to do that now. If this was 1995, I'd love to see your answer and it would be drastically different than the fake show off of money and power you guys now a day do :enjoy: :wave:. Thank you Uncle Same :usflag:, you took India from nothing to the third top economy on the globe!!

Just like the US, China is doing the same thing for Pakistan, but in a different way. But it still is investment and it has already changed Pakistan's status into emerging markets due to so much growth related activities going on. So in a few years, you'll see Pakistan coming up on the world map as one of the fastest growing economies (already starting to show if you follow the news)

the twitter account said JOINT INVESTMENT FUND of 75 billion Dollar not UAE's own investment of 75 billion though even half of that amount is too big investment .

I don't think this is FDI. This seem an India specific investment fund...a sort of financial institution that collects money from various investors including from sovereign wealth funds (UAE has the 2nd largest sovereign wealth fund after China) and invest in infrastructure projects through debt or equity.

Are You Nuts Imaginary This Reality Dude
You no where Against india

BN-BH511_ifdi30_G_20140130062723.jpg

economy-graph.jpg

U are certainly a fool and showing off your economics here. When did I say FDI don't record investments or when did I say that all 46 billion dollars have been invested......Don't put words into my mouth.....I m not responsible if your brain cells are not working. 72 billion is promised which will come in and get invested over period of time......

As far as UAE India agreement, members mentioned....

https://defence.pk/threads/breaking-uae-to-invest-75-billion-in-india.392315/

Now, keep your economic lessons to yourself and don't bring India's imaginary yet to materialize investment.

Pakistan has already started working on CPEC projects. Money will definitely come in.

https://defence.pk/threads/pm-nawaz-inaugurates-five-cpec-projects-in-gwadar.447089/

Unlike Pakistani's Who Use to brag Every things in Will ,Would Shall All in Future Smell reality

Capture.PNG

20150930083157.jpg

As For CPEC India Has 4-5 Such Programs Already running

Let me give an example child

DMICDC

Back
Top Bottom