What's new

‘CPEC to attract $150 billion foreign investment

CEPEC = an Indian infuriated with jealousy

Why would we jealous.. it just a project or a corridor.. as it new to you guys.. boasting lot.. let it materialise.. lolz..

Didn't know such a visceral equation would have such a adverse reaction! :)

Yes, we are so jealous & we don't even know why :lol:
Like i said... the reaction

Wow. $150 billion is a mighty business activity which CPEC will generate for Pakistanis.

Best luck. I saw one CPEC route via Lahore is almost complete....Pakistan already has a great infrastructure and road network going through Lahore.

@Sinopakfriend The investment over decade could even hit $250 billion or might struggle past $2.5 billion. Once the concrete, tarmac, steel, cables, pipes are laid it all depends on the culture that surrounds the "corridor". If it is open, law abiding, secular within no time it could hit $250 billion and rise even higher.

If on the other hand it is lack of law, closed in, refusing to accept diversity, start looking down at people don't dress what they call "appropriate" or start giving Islamic lecture round every bend then the figure will struggle to get above even $2.5 billion.

We will know if it is success. If over 100,000 Chinese are living in Pakistan quite happily within decade then this project will take off with sky being the limit. If on the other hand there skeleton crew of Chinese minus their familes in particular females who can't wait to finish their "tour of duty" in Pakistan and go off to more interesting postings like in Europe or America then this CPEC will have failed.

I guess for me if you see 1,000s of Chinese females dressed like they do walking around in Lahore, Islamabad or Gwadar taking pictures like they do without anybody batting a eyelid this project will be well on it's way.

Everything rests on the mindset, the culture. That is the $250 billion question.
Right said

Y
Wow. $150 billion is a mighty business activity which CPEC will generate for Pakistanis.

Best luck. I saw one CPEC route via Lahore is almost complete....Pakistan already has a great infrastructure and road network going through Lahore.
yep

Only for some long term projects most of CPEC and gwader will be complete and up and running in next few years

Not 200 million dollars, 200 million people market as Pakistan grows the investment opportunities in a state thst requires massive growth in all sectors will be enormous

Look at what we have achieved on a small budget imagine whst we could do when the money starts rolling

Its not me saying its your own media saying it.

The $46 billion is indeed only the initial investment. There is much more to come after the initial groundwork is laid. It is up to Pakistan and its government to help execute it properly:

China-Pakistan-Economic-Corridor-CPEC.jpg

All Noise and more Noise. I am now really doubtful about CPEC as it is presented. Its treated as more important in Human history then Suez Canal. All the members please don't Hype the project and let it deliver first. Don't count the chiks before they hatch .
Guys, we need to send huge consignments of "Burnol" as donation, to our eastern neighbours.

Sanghis deserve it....No? Whenever you poke your nose in our thread for posting nonsense.....YOU'LL GET TROLLED.......

If don't want to get trolled, don't interfere in our threads related to Pakistan.....:-) :enjoy:
na, if posting nonsense is all it takes for 50 and 60 year old Pakistanis to lose the plot, we're going to keep doing it. :haha:

Leaving facts, figures, and detailed analysis of the CPEC aside, if incessant denial, nitpicking, and Indian obsession to downplay it's implications for Pakistan is made the only metric to gauge it's value, I'd say it's going to yield unprecedented benefits for our nation.

ISLAMABAD: Board of Investment (BOI) Chairman Miftah Ismail on Tuesday said that the China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) would attract huge international investments for enhancing employment opportunities and would encourage economic growth.

After the completion of this mega project, Pakistan would be expecting approximately $150 billion international investment in the country through different businesses, manufacturing centres and investment by Chinese firms, he said.

I told you so three years ago :wave: :enjoy:. Where is the "will never happen" clan...?? :o:o_O

All Noise and more Noise. I am now really doubtful about CPEC as it is presented. Its treated as more important in Human history then Suez Canal. All the members please don't Hype the project and let it deliver first. Don't count the chiks before they hatch .

Are you as doubtful as I am about India's FDI numbers? You guys include expenses and salaries of off shore workers and show the world you are the top destination for FDI :o:o_O ?? Salaries aren't FDI btw.

And the CPEC is actually the most significant economic growth projects in the 21st century. Its about to link about 2+ billion people through a network of infrastructure. It could've been 3.2 billion people if India's leaders had working brains. But they didn't so now they'll "request" to join in the next three years (guaranteed).

Its about to link about 2+ billion people through a network of infrastructure. It could've been 3.2 billion people if India's leaders had working brain

Thats half if worlds population by the way

Back
Top Bottom