What's new

‘CPEC to attract $150 billion foreign investment

If you know so much stop being so patronising. People who live in glasshouses should not?

I didnt say a word to you or to any other Pakistani

It is our duty to warn our friends ; because they get carried away and get banned

I have never written anything about CPEC because I know everything about it and
also everything about Pakistani economy

Who threw stones? It wasn't Indians who started discussing rapes or toilets in this thread.
Scroll back. Look at all the loaded comments, innuendo, implicit derogatory posts and patronising to boot. Finally came my reaction. I chucked a boulder.

I was only interested in having a serious discussion with a Chinese member here who have lot riding in this CPEC.

https://defence.pk/threads/sanitation-pakistan-beats-india.446948/#post-8636991

economics to do with toilets ?
They cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ or do you lot in India enjoy crapping in the open?

I dont want to get into ANY discussion ; I was just requesting my friend to leave this topic

I know AND the WHOLE world knows
where my country stands AND also where Pakistan stands in the Comity of Nations
lol the guy is 55 or something, yet he trolls like he's 15.

The CPEC will take atleast 15 years for completion. Is'nt too early to count those chickens before they hatch.
There will be new deals and countries will come together to outmaneuver these economic links. So for its success, these should done in an hush hush manner. Plus it looks like Chinese will reap all the benefits with Pakistan paying 17-18% guaranteed return for the money invested, leaving Pakistan with little or no benefits( basically a Chinese insurance policy in case other routes are affected). Anyway good luck to Pakistan on this economic venture.

Scroll back. Look at all the loaded comments, innuendo, implicit derogatory posts and patronising to boot. Finally came my reaction. I chucked a boulder.

Where ? Look at page 1&2. Basically most Pakistani members can only react to the arguments raised with their usual rant- 'India is jealous'.

Don't you think if what you would like happens then there would be no problem b/w India and Pakistan, if not that then atleast the hatred would be greatly reduced? Those opposing your mindset coincidentally also fuel this hatred of India.

No, it's not about the mindset. It's about Kashmir. Give it back and we'll be friends.

lol the guy is 55 or something, yet he trolls like he's 15.

If so, wouldn't you be ashamed a 15 year old has a far higher IQ than you?

The CPEC will take atleast 15 years for completion. Is'nt too early to count those chickens before they hatch.
There will be new deals and countries will come together to outmaneuver these economic links. So for its success, these should done in an hush hush manner. Plus it looks like Chinese will reap all the benefits with Pakistan paying 17-18% guaranteed return for the money invested, leaving Pakistan with little or no benefits( basically a Chinese insurance policy in case other routes are affected). Anyway good luck to Pakistan on this economic venture.

15 years????? Some projects are long term but CPEC will be up and running in the next few years

Pakistan is a 200 million market that cant be ignored growth in every sector will bring in major investment

Back
Top Bottom