What's new

CPEC: The devil is not in the details

The one simple all the indiots don't understand, you don't get loan if the lender is not sure that you will be able to repay it. Plus Loans are not bad if you can get higher returns in future. Plus they should first check their own loans and then become the seldom bite Dog.
For your information i have not written this article,please put blame on dawn newspaper and the Danish Hyder | Mushtaq Khan for this,according to you they are simply idiots.
Dont you worry about our loans,our GDP is covering it and also we are growing at 7.5% every year.

Indians are very worried about financial well being of Pakistan that they are actually doing more research on this matter than Pakistanis Lol. Well from this logic why india is financing and building chabahar port in iran is that also wrong will it also put iran in debt? This all is propaganda initiated from modi in desperate attempt to try to sabotage cpec. well here's the news flash for indians its our land, our money, our resources that are going to be used in cpec so u dont have to loose ur sleep worrying for us.
We are financing IRAN chahabahar port,we have not given any loan to IRAN at high rate of interest.

First, I doubt Chinese have the capacity to undertake a project on such scale. Second, if there is only country that can rival China, that is India. I guess India has its own plans on building trade routes though east Asia.

India may need to build few "trade routes" through India first before thinking about building through East Asia.

Why don't you stick to the topic instead of targeting op.. Funny thing is, Iit was you guys who troll in most of threads at blame others.. get well.
Stick with cheap Indian Obsession ? This is not some Cheap indian media, got it !

Funny thing is, prove it before generalising everyone, NOOB !

Stick with cheap Indian Obsession ? This is not some Cheap indian media, got it !

That is the point i want to make,this article is not from cheap indian media but from reliable pakistani media with reliable pakistani writer

Why don't you stick to the topic instead of targeting op.. Funny thing is, Iit was you guys who troll in most of threads at blame others.. get well.

That is the point i want to make,this article is not from cheap indian media but from reliable pakistani media with reliable pakistani writer
Oh hOw reliable do tell me ? Secondly That still doesnt negate cheap Indian obsession with CPEC.
IF it help in making you ( indians) burn any better. The CPEC is now 55 Bn dollar

Oh hOw reliable do tell me ? Secondly That still doesnt negate cheap Indian obsession with CPEC.
IF it help in making you ( indians) burn any better. The CPEC is now 55 Bn dollar
Kudos to 55 bn dollars,apart from obsession related issue,why dont you point out the limitation and the catch of the article.
i have not seen you have raised any objection to certain point or perspective.i do understand its written on chinese point of view and chinese advantage of CPEC.

Kudos to 55 bn dollars,apart from obsession related issue,why dont you point out the limitation and the catch of the article.
i have not seen you have raised any objection to certain point or perspective.i do understand its written on chinese point of view and chinese advantage of CPEC.

I can see your obsession with Indians even though pak media reporting it. Got it

Last edited:
Because certainly AN Indian is arguing over it. Ever Since the Cpec started Indians have all become angels and are telling us what is best for us. Hillarious, no ?

I can see yiur obsession with Indians even though pak media reporting it. Got it
I dont think this message is for me or you wrongly quoted me.

Because certainly AN Indian is arguing over it. Ever Since the Cpec started Indians have all become angels and are telling us what is best for us. Hillarious, no ?
have seen this forum many pakistani discussing about indians related thread there economy,there weapons,obsession etc,
Why its wrong for us to discuss CPEC,y dont the MOD apply the rule that Indians will not discuss CPEC or post CPEC related thread.
Why dont you raise your objection for Author and newspaper who has a valid point,which you are unable to digest.

wow.... The delusion in this thread is too huge.
Shouldn't all Indians be happy if Pakistan is going to be somehow ruined by CPEC? We r after all ur enemy and hated by u lot. So why such concern? Let us live in our "delusion" and "destroy ourselves". I'm very curious to find the reason for such warnings and concern. That's something u do for a friend when they r about to make a bad choice. Would u plz enlighten us?

Why dont you raise your objection for Author and newspaper who has a valid point,which you are unable to digest.
Listen Dont let me start what Happens in Bharat rakshak forum. Secondly What happens in others forums is not the benchmarak that it should happene everywhere !

Please do tell the Valid points that A Non Pkaistani citizen such as you (out of pure blind hattred for pakistan) is endorsing

Back
Top Bottom