What's new

CPEC set to attract $150b investment in Pakistan

On the contrary the fact that it is pitiful reflects the hostility that exists

Business men will want to make a profit and will sell their souls to the devil let alone to make a quick buck with India

So some trade is no surprise but to suggest that is comparable to normal trade relations between states is laughable

Our trade os seriously curtailed and barebones at best a continuation of our hostility over Kashmir

Long may hostilities continue
Businessmen sell their souls to the Devil? :lol:
I would say why has Pakistan elected a PM who does not want to stop trade..but I know you would probably be against Nawaz and previous PM's.

Barebones would mean nothing more than a few million dollars at best, not billions of dollars!

Why has Pakistan Army not stopped trade then? Are they businessmen as well?
Why doesn't Jamaat e Islami or someone picket the border to stop trade?

What is the matter then? Has Pakistan not even one moral person left? Other than a Britisher like you ofcourse!

Remember in afghanistan we have beaten 28 countries alliance called NATO. It was 28 vs 2 (Pakistan and real Afghanistan ie Taliban).
Oh so you guys fought against us with islamist terrorists? Good to know!

You can protest all you want--nobody cares because you are an irrelevant nobody.

CPEC will continue and pass through our territory of Gilgit-Baltistan--and China, Arabs, Turks, Central Asians, and even Iranians have openly showed interest in investing in our projects despite punny india's "protest" :lol:

So you can keep doing your cute cute 'protests' and we'll keep building infrastructure, roads, dams, energy projects, and so on everywhere in Pakistan.
Off course its a small formal protest, nothing beyond. We are not like Afghans who wont even let you construct a gate at the borders.

Businessmen sell their souls to the Devil? :lol:
I would say why has Pakistan elected a PM who does not want to stop trade..but I know you would probably be against Nawaz and previous PM's.

Barebones would mean nothing more than a few million dollars at best, not billions of dollars!

Why has Pakistan Army not stopped trade then? Are they businessmen as well?
Why doesn't Jamaat e Islami or someone picket the border to stop trade?

What is the matter then? Has Pakistan not even one moral person left? Other than a Britisher like you ofcourse!

A few billion amongst some of the most populated states of the world is bare bones

We dont even let you truck a few goods to Afghanistan

Trade between Pakistan and india is so insignificant that it needs little ptotest

It is not allowed to become significant, India is denied favoured trading partner status, Indian trucks are refused access to any nation through Pakistan and Pakistan will harm any indian interests we find objectionable especially in Afghanistan

As Pakistan grows you still won't find any Tata's here

A few billion amongst some of the most populated states of the world is bare bones

We dont even let you truck a few goods to Afghanistan

Trade between Pakistan and india is so insignificant that it needs little ptotest

It is not allowed to become significant, India is denied favoured trading partner status, Indian trucks are refused access to any nation through Pakistan and Pakistan will harm any indian interests we find objectionable especially in Afghanistan

As Pakistan grows you still won't find any Tata's here
Well, Pakistan is not really a big market. As I pointed out, it is the 28th largest market in the world. Hardly anything to crow about. We fry bigger fish.

But the trade at the moment is $3 billion directly and indirect trade is estimated to be more than the direct trade.

You are saying that $6 billion in a country whose military budget is around $7 billion is peanuts or 'hardly anything'.

You ducked the question.
Even a single dollar should have been too much because India is an enemy and Pakistan hates India. Every single dollar that goes to India from Pakistan increases India's military and intelligence services which is used against Pakistan.

Is the Pakistan Army not moral then?
Are the Jamaat e Islami and PTI not moral then?

Because there is no other explanation for such immorality being committed

Do tell.

Oh so you guys fought against us with islamist terrorists? Good to know!
Well, Pakistan is not really a big market. As I pointed out, it is the 28th largest market in the world. Hardly anything to crow about. We fry bigger fish.

But the trade at the moment is $3 billion directly and indirect trade is estimated to be more than the direct trade.

You are saying that $6 billion in a country whose military budget is around $7 billion is peanuts or 'hardly anything'.

You ducked the question.
Even a single dollar should have been too much because India is an enemy and Pakistan hates India. Every single dollar that goes to India from Pakistan increases India's military and intelligence services which is used against Pakistan.

Is the Pakistan Army not moral then?
Are the Jamaat e Islami and PTI not moral then?

Because there is no other explanation for such immorality being committed

Do tell.

Pakistan will become one of the fastest growing markets over the next few decades, we have a population of 200 million, infrastructure is getting a major boost and energy situation is being resolved.

We are in reality underdeveloped and in need of everything and the potential for growth and investment returns is enormous

India being blocked from such a massive market on its door step will be one of its biggest failures

Indirect trade and estimates are not worth talking about, 3 billion trade between 1.5 billion people in india Pakistan is piss poor beyond words

Trade between Pakistan and india is still open its just so low and poor why would anyone protest it?
If Pak gave india favoured trading partner status or allowed indian cars etc access to Pakistan market then you will see protests

In the same way you blame us for Mumbai, Pathankot, Kashmir uprising shouldn't you be protesting trade with Pakistan i mean where are the Hindutva brigade

Pakistan will become one of the fastest growing markets over the next few decades, we have a population of 200 million, infrastructure is getting a major boost and energy situation is being resolved.

We are in reality underdeveloped and in need of everything and the potential for growth and investment returns is enormous

India being blocked from such a massive market on its door step will be one of its biggest failures

Indirect trade and estimates are not worth talking about, 3 billion trade between 1.5 billion people in india Pakistan is piss poor beyond words

Trade between Pakistan and india is still open its just so low and poor why would anyone protest it?
If Pak gave india favoured trading partner status or allowed indian cars etc access to Pakistan market then you will see protests
Which basically means you are avoiding answering the question I am asking.

You say that India is an enemy and therefore there should be no trade.

Every dollar that Pakistan trades with India leads to India acting against Pakistan and Pakistanis (which means against muslims). This much is fact. Heck I'll even throw in Kashmiris here because you are a lovely Islamist. Sadly most Islamists tend to hide accepting this in open.

Now, it would be only moral to ensure that not a single dollar goes to India.

So...are you implying that Pakistan Army and the entire country of Pakistan has not a single moral person?

Every dollar that Pakistan trades with India leads to India acting against Pakistan and Pakistanis (which means against muslims). This much is fact. Heck I'll even throw in Kashmiris here because you are a lovely Islamist. Sadly most Islamists tend to hide accepting this in open.

So...are you implying that Pakistan Army and the entire country of Pakistan has not a single moral person?

There is no avoiding anything

Its like saying where are the Hindutva brigade in stopping trade with Pakistan

You blame us for Mumbai, Pathankot, Kashmir, Parliament attack

Why are you funding us to harm you more?

india must understand that prosperity of Pakistan is in its direct interests. India cant have a smooth rise in isolation and ignoring south asian countries bordering it directly.

Rather then sponsoring terrorists to sabotage it, it should join the project itself for transit facilities it has long desired from Pakistan. Atleast show yr interest and intent publicly to be part of this project just as Iran, KSA, Turkey and GCC, CARs have.

Pakistan and Pakistan's military has already indirectly indicated that it would welcome indian involvement in CPEC, that is why eastern route is passing through lahore in a hope to tempt u to join it and gain mutual benefits rather then sabotaging it. @Horus
How can India take part in CPEC when even the most comprehensive of measures (such as granting MFN status to India) have not been rolled out?

India's position for a long time has been a prosperous Pakistan is in india's best interests.

India is not the one blocking economic activity or cooperation in the region, that would be Pakistan. There is a reason SAARC has done next to nothing and BBIN has been formulated (and is already implementing agreements).

There is no avoiding anything

Its like saying where are the Hindutva brigade in stopping trade with Pakistan

You blame us for Mumbai, Pathankot, Kashmir, Parliament attack

Why are you funding us to harm you more?
I did expect that you would not be the sharpest tool in the shed. And you did not disappoint.

In the Indo-Pak trade, Pakistan has a trade deficit with India. Do you know what that means? It means by trading with Pakistan, we make money. That money is funneled into ...well you know :)

Now why would we stop trade.

So once again?
Do you think the Pakistani Army does not have a single moral person? Or that Pakistan Army is not moral ?
Or do you think that entire Pakistan does not have a single moral person ?

That it takes a British born to tell the other Pakistanis what to do.

You don't get his point, do you. Pakistan will become fastest growing market over decades.. which means in future ( after decades) pakistan will see high growth rate, and India will wait and sit idle... he is ignoring India is at present one of the fastest growing large economy..

Hit em where it hurts, their micro penis!!

You don't get his point, do you. Pakistan will become fastest growing market over decades.. which means in future ( after decades) pakistan will see high growth rate, and India will wait and sit idle... he is ignoring India is at present one of the fastest growing large economy..
Come on man. Don't ruin it for me. I'm having so much fun with this brilliant Islamist gentleman.

You could even say..I'm having a blast (no pun intended ;)) :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom