What's new

CPEC: Pakistan Railways ML1 upgradation worth $8 billion starts

Yes GHQ is financing this project to connect 5th province to rest of Pakistan with railways and motorways :P

Survey of Jalalabad-Peshawar railway track to start soon

PESHAWAR: The survey of Jalalabad-Peshawar railway track would soon be launched, the Afghan Ministry of Public Works said on Wednesday.

According to a press release, Advisor to Afghan Ministry of Public Works Masood Amin and the officials of company conducting the survey, Syed Mukhtar and Wahidullah Oryakhel, held a meeting with Nangarhar Governor Salim Khan Kunduzi to review the progress on the project.

Masood Amin briefed the Afghan governor about the project. “The survey will be conducted for the installation of railway track from Jalalabad city to Peshawar,” he said, adding that installation of the railway track would start after the survey was carried out.

Speaking on the occasion, the Nangarhar governor directed the relevant authorities to cooperate with the company undertaking the survey.The private firm has been engaged to conduct the survey. The head of the company in Afghanistan, Wahidullah Oryakhel said the railway track would be 150 kilometers long.

He said that 75 kilometers of the track would be installed in Nangarhar. He added that Rs60 million had been allocated for the survey to be conducted in eight months.It may be mentioned that Pakistan is providing financial assistance for the project that will link Peshawar with Nangarhar.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/117523-Survey-of-Jalalabad-Peshawar-railway-track-to-start-soon

:D

CPEC project was initiated by P.M Nawaz sharif in 2013 june when he visited china even before the appointment of Gen. Raheel sharif as army chief but here some want to give credit of each and every thing to any one except nawaz sharif thanks to all these people

NS might have signed the project... but Musharraf laid the ground work...

Anyone could have signed the project... NS did nothing special here.....all hes good for his taking loans and then stealing some of that money, which the common Pakistani ends up footing the bill. China is doing all the work..Thank them.

Anyone could have signed the project... NS did nothing special here.....all hes good for his taking loans and then stealing some of that money, which the common Pakistani ends up footing the bill. China is doing all the work..Thank them.

Actually this project could have been started under PPP government but then Chinese didn't bother, I wonder why?

this development is good. but I hope this contract should not be given to any chinese company..

Japanese, French, Spanish, German, British,Korean, should be preferred so that more companies of their respective should invest in Pakistan.

China will not allow as it has very great benefits . This links it to central Asia and arab countries. I doubt china will allow this and I think it's better that china rules gawadar because these Europeans are very 'nakhrelu ' and fears pakistan.

Why don't you guys be the next baby of China ? Leave the step mother india its treating you like cindrella, be our step sibling . China will feed you a lot too since you lack many nutrients and vitamins .

China will not allow as it has very great benefits . This links it to central Asia and arab countries. I doubt china will allow this and I think it's better that china rules gawadar because these Europeans are very 'nakhrelu ' and fears pakistan.

Why don't you guys be the next baby of China ? Leave the step mother india its treating you like cindrella, be our step sibling . China will feed you a lot too since you lack many nutrients and vitamins .

We will do business with anyone and everyone, China,India, US, even Israel.

do u know the different between concept and implementation?
its Pakistan's project by Pakistan's Gov appreciate it or f**k off...

If China wasn't onboard, the Pakistani govt would never have been able to implement it. The routes and projects had been decided way before in 2005-2006.

Nawaz Sharif only has the mental capacity to figure out how much extra maghaz will cost in his nihari.

Actually this project could have been started under PPP government but then Chinese didn't bother, I wonder why?

Because of global economic crisis of 2007-8, not caused by PPP, that's why...After that, when China started recovering, it started looking for investment opportunities and invested in CPEC.

Because of global economic crisis of 2007-8, not caused by PPP, that's why...After that, when China started recovering, it started looking for investment opportunities and invested in CPEC.

Nope, PPP was in gov till 2013. Chinese didn't bother because they knew PPPis days are numbered. They only win after some Bhutto is killed and then loot mar start. I still remember what they did to Pakistan infrastructure after prostitute Benazir was killed, bastar*ds

Back
Top Bottom