What's new

CPEC Authority to undertake more projects in Faisalabad: Bajwa

I appreciate your explanation but don’t you think there’s is no development schemes or project launched by this government.

You must know that electricity lines/infra are being upgraded in Faisalabad - schedule was out a while back area by area. That is a huge project but obviously it is not 'optics' development.

My mamoon (pmln supporter) had rented out his significant size loom factory during PMLN tenure due to poor business and took semi-retirement. About 2 months back, he is back running it himself as business is finally booming after nearly a decade of downfall and the 3 brothers have been in this business for 4+ decades now.

Other things are in pipeline but there is a priority list.

For starters CPEC authority has no legal authority.

When there was no CPEC motorways were growing steadily, unfortunately ever since CPEC authority not even a single kilometer has been added to the motor way.

In fact last time Imran Khan ordered cancelation of M6 contract, just before it's construction, under pretext of corruption... ever since i'm waiting to for it's award so i can compare and decide how big was the corruption in previous award. Which i would love to see papa jones leading and executing with less budget and time.

BTW where is this new industrial state? I seriously hope it was not another one of previous regimes project... !
Nor does the man heading it have much credibility left.

He can have his credibility back by giving money trail..... but why is it that Imran Khan always choose credit less people to lead big ticket projects!

Please stop this compulsive lying!

Google... Sukhur Multan Motor way, Faisalabad Multan Motor way, Lahore Multan motor way, Sialkot Lahore motorway, Hazara motor way, Karachi Hyderabad Motorway, Lahore Islamabad Motorway etc. and now post example of single motor way built by your leader Zardari.

Last edited:
Google... Sukhur Multan Motor way, Faisalabad Multan Motor way, Lahore Multan motor way, Sialkot Lahore motorway, Hazara motor way, Karachi Hyderabad Motorway, Lahore Islamabad Motorway etc. and now post example of single motor way built by your leader Zardari.

Look at the financing source of all motorways started during pmln tenure!! Answer is China, under CPEC.

Next?

Look at the financing source of all motorways started during pmln tenure!! Answer is China, under CPEC.

Next?

how is it linked to your accusation of compulsive lying... next is, all of the dimwits are collected under the banner of hypocrite, i was referring to the motor ways as flagship identity of CPEC.

So kindly list one motor way built by im the dim.

BTW where is this new industrial state? I seriously hope it was not another one of previous regimes project... !
Technically yes these projects are spillover from previous government

Technically yes these projects are spillover from previous government

Only on paper, following that criteria they have already sent a rover to Mars :D

The actual figure of revamped and newly laid highways and motorways in 22 months of PTI government stands at 1824km. I would have taken more time to break it down if the inquiry was genuine not from a troll.

Only on paper, following that criteria they have already sent a rover to Mars

These projects have lifespan greater than the term of the government.

The actual figure of revamped and newly laid highways and motorways in 22 months of PTI government stands at 1824km. I would have taken more time to break it down if the inquiry was genuine not from a troll
How much of the 1824km are CPeC kms?

If you have visited Faisalabad in past 3 months you would be saying this too. In Imran Khan’s government most of the cities got some type of package for their population whereas Faisalabad who is the 3rd largest city is Pakistan got nothing.

Faisalabad got more than PKR 450 Billion just for textile sector. Listen HERE after 3:17 mark directly from the industrialists of Faisalabad themselves.

Another journalist recently toured the Faisalabad industrial zone and reported on the large industrial incentive package and its RESULTS .

I am not sure if you are aware that production of local LED bulbs started in Faisalabad in 2020. You can see HERE for yourself.

..... and all this is separate from CPEC's industrial zone.

But brothers, lest not forget mandatory slam ....... Imran Khan's government is total failure :rofl:

Last edited:
@Indus Pakistan

Kaptaan sb,

Sialkot seems to be an interesting success story in manufacturing. Dont know whether the reasons for its exceptional success has been covered in PDF before.

It will be great if you could take some time out to put up an article here explaining its success story.

Regards

These projects have lifespan greater than the term of the government.

How much of the 1824km are CPeC kms?

That was my point, if we want to compare factually the actual kms of road laid down should be used from reliable data sources such as NHA. Which is roughly 40% more in PTI 2 years than last 2 years of Plmn.

I need to look into details about % of roads under CPEC financing as compared to our own financing.

That was my point, if we want to compare factually the actual kms of road laid down should be used from reliable data sources such as NHA. Which is roughly 40% more in PTI 2 years than last 2 years of Plmn.

I need to look into details about % of roads under CPEC financing as compared to our own financing.

I am more interested in traffic or trade volume generated in relations to tarmac laid and cost of it.

Ask Hafez Sheikh how much tax per km is CPEC generating

Back
Top Bottom