What's new

Cowdung finds new life as Ganpati idols

To all my fellow Pakistan friends...we shouldn't make fun of religion like this. If this method is acceptable in India then good for them...We should refrain from derogatory comments if it doesn't affect us...

Whatever we eat

We make poop out of it.

Whatever we eat

It is grown by the same poop

Have you ever wondered why dead bodies are returned to soil, because every body is nothing but soil :yes4:

This is a perfect example of how limited the Muslim mind is. How you have failed to go beyond the superficial.

Unfortunately, I am not inclined to explain things to you. It would be a waste of my time. But I do hope you find peace :)
please dont respond to ignorant comments
I am not part of or share such beliefs.
Amen to your closing words

Tatti main bhi bhagwan he , Soch agar tera tatti band hoya toh tere kya hal Goha BC

If there is god , he sure exist in cow dung too.
Imagine if you can't shit , then what would be your condition .
please

lets not go there

I'm so proud that we have been born into the broadest of all faiths. To us it's easy to understand, acknowledge, accept and love people of all religions, but alas, they can not reciprocate to it for they have a narrow minded approach to everything.
We were taught to live in harmony with nature, biodegradable Ganesha's are just an example.
Nothing wrong in using Ganesha's made of Cowdung. Thumbs up to whoever came up with this brilliant idea.
cowdung has fed us all through use of it as fuel to our stoves for cooking

To all my fellow Pakistan friends...we shouldn't make fun of religion like this. If this method is acceptable in India then good for them...We should refrain from derogatory comments if it doesn't affect us...
thank you for this lets refrain from mud slinging
people who are joking about Idols and Hindu practices have given a chance to Other trolls to mock their faith.

Nothing. If you want raw material then call us. Eid is just around the corner.
please refrain from trolling

Last edited:
i think these type of articles should not be present here on PDF.

there is a ayat in Quran Majeed that means something like... Dont make fun of other's god as he will then make fun of your God (in retaliation ).

please stay away from religious articles or atleast stay away from mocking other over religion. Respect each others religion.

Non hindu is god and hindu is also god , so god kills god and all happening with god's wish . Simple concept , isn't it ?:-)
If god kills god. Then its suicide and if there are multiple gods killing one another then they are murderers. Simple concept isn't it

i think these type of articles should not be present here on PDF.

there is a ayat in Quran Majeed that means something like... Dont make fun of other's god as he will then make fun of your God (in retaliation ).

please stay away from religious articles or atleast stay away from mocking other over religion. Respect each others religion.
thanks for your comments

I would request others to avoid making sweeping statements and derogatory remarks.

closed the thread but I was contacted to keep it open because a poster wanted to explain and respond to the subject matter of the thred

It's not like that you can use anything to make Hindu idol , there are strict rituals and traditions on how idols of deities would be made and worshiped and then forsaken in flowing water .

People are taking liberties with these rules and Hindu religion is liberal religion , hence objections aren't raised .

Though this time i truly loved this Ganpati made out of Banana .

even today to make durga idol, the soil has to come from different places, and one of them is the soil from a whore house, without it you cannot build maa durga's idol

See.

I grew up among these people(similar types). I am used to being ridiculed and hated by Muslims. I considered it okay till I was in class 6 even!

What they are doing is perfectly logical and exactly what I expect them to do. In fact, I recognize this facet of theirs. This is precisely what they SHOULD do. In fact they are entitled and commanded to destroy these very idols - in clear terms. :D Consider it benevolent that they ONLY make fun of them. :)
We who have had cursory interaction with them feel sympathetic to them , but having grown amongst them gives you a better perceptive on these ppl.
Internet is a wonderful thing. The annonimity makes ppl reveal their true thoughts ; which all the great hosts when we went to pakistan type sentiment cant hide.

Not good at all to make fun of someones religion/god or belief!!!

This thread is distasteful and should be closed. Some lines should just not be crossed !

Put a red tika to commode indians will worship it too.
no red tika needed :enjoy:
Indian villagers worshiping newly built toilets instead of using them
For+a+story+oh+so+quot+quot+that+s+a+_70497ce91f0188b43314cd6efaf212ac.jpg

Untitledjjjjjj.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom