What's new

#CowardModi Trends top in Pakistan.

Pakistanis are are united on twitter atleast. Ground reality may be different !

wow.. ModiMania in Pakistan. Hate him more & more.. It's only going to make him more popular back home!

Exactly!!!

It appears like a mass hysteria that is gripping Pakistanis! Completely misplaced hysteria, I might add. If anything, they are only going to strengthen his hand.

After all, this is the same guy who was smart enough to turn Indian Seculars' unreasonable hatred into a votebank for himself to become PM with full majority.

a69aa3aec7897fe8bca383606ca40e83.gif

Ye kis gawar ne draw kiya hai.

It is a picture drawn for consolation. Like some one take consolation that earlier india had to face one enemy but now BD is a separate country india will have to face 2 front vigil against 2 country.

you didn't mention atom bomb. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

View attachment 119315

these atom bombs are in india, in our pakhtoon region ..no such immoral stuff. We are born fighters, death is our bride .....we have ruled indian in the past, we are fucking indians now(the great khans are still doing this work in films) and we will continue this detestable thing in order to keep dirty indians in their clothes.

Absolutely....Lets have it...Once and for all.
India is posing as the lord of the region, you must take a leap at pakistan. but i know, indians are cowards by nature..they will never. they just know how to brag through media......and thats all

我的巴基斯坦朋友们,其实不太希望看到你们在军事冲突中出现的伤亡尽管我知道在所难免。作为一个非专业人士,我希望我们的好朋友能尽快实现国内安全形势的根本好转,国内经济能有较大的发展提高,在此基础上加强自身的国防建设,首先是不能让国内的民众失望。不管怎样,我们都是朋友!

India is posing as the lord of the region, you must take a leap at pakistan. but i know, indians are cowards by nature..they will never. they just know how to brag through media......and thats all

So what stopping you then?

Back
Top Bottom