What's new

#CowardModi Trends top in Pakistan.

INDIAPOSITIVE

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
As reports of ceasefire violations emerged from Kashmir, Prime Minister Narendra Modi became the target of social media users in Pakistan who dubbed him a coward, and accused Indian troops of killing innocent civilians on Eid.

Leading the charge, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the 'Gen-Next' politician of Pakistan took a jibe at Modi over the recent ceasefire violations, claiming Pakistan would respond unlike "his victims from Gujarat".

Pakistan People's Party's (PPP) young leader tweeted saying: "Another attack on LOC. seems India adopting Israle model vs Pakistan.Modi must realize we can retaliate unlike his victims from Gujarat."

This isn't the first time that Bilawal has made comments on Kashmir. Recently, while addressing party workers in Punjab, Bilawal claimed that Kashmir belonged to Pakistan and that he would take all of it back from India. "I will take back Kashmir, all of it, and I will not leave behind a single inch of it because, like the other provinces, it belongs to Pakistan," the scion of highly influential Bhutto family had said.
Barrage of tweets also showed comic strips or morphed images of Modi and Nawaz, as people vent their anger at the recent violence along the LoC:

Aly ツ on Twitter: "All thanx to NS for giving up Kargil;Now we c this day..killings, floods,cultural invasions#CowardNawaz#CowardModi http://t.co/LydsUui4E9"

TofeeCruSh™ on Twitter: "#CowardModi #CowardModiAnd a American agent!"

FizzaPTI on Twitter: "@nalayakBeta and you're a joker like your PM! All endians are! #CowardModi #FreeKashmirFromIndia #IndiaIsTerrorist #KashmirIsPakistan"

#CowardModi trends in Pak as social media erupts with anti-India messages

As reports of ceasefire violations emerged from Kashmir, Prime Minister Narendra Modi became the target of social media users in Pakistan who dubbed him a coward, and accused Indian troops of killing innocent civilians on Eid.

Leading the charge, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari, the 'Gen-Next' politician of Pakistan took a jibe at Modi over the recent ceasefire violations, claiming Pakistan would respond unlike "his victims from Gujarat".

Pakistan People's Party's (PPP) young leader tweeted saying: "Another attack on LOC. seems India adopting Israle model vs Pakistan.Modi must realize we can retaliate unlike his victims from Gujarat."

This isn't the first time that Bilawal has made comments on Kashmir. Recently, while addressing party workers in Punjab, Bilawal claimed that Kashmir belonged to Pakistan and that he would take all of it back from India. "I will take back Kashmir, all of it, and I will not leave behind a single inch of it because, like the other provinces, it belongs to Pakistan," the scion of highly influential Bhutto family had said.
Barrage of tweets also showed comic strips or morphed images of Modi and Nawaz, as people vent their anger at the recent violence along the LoC:

Aly ツ on Twitter: "All thanx to NS for giving up Kargil;Now we c this day..killings, floods,cultural invasions#CowardNawaz#CowardModi http://t.co/LydsUui4E9"

TofeeCruSh™ on Twitter: "#CowardModi #CowardModiAnd a American agent!"

FizzaPTI on Twitter: "@nalayakBeta and you're a joker like your PM! All endians are! #CowardModi #FreeKashmirFromIndia #IndiaIsTerrorist #KashmirIsPakistan"

#CowardModi trends in Pak as social media erupts with anti-India messages
looks like after all modi ji is doing it right :)

nana.jpg

I think this is due to the cowardness of nawaja lohar that pakistan is facing firing from indian side. Nawaja Lohar and Modi taili are bhai bhai then what is the reason for the killings of villagers on Sialkot border.

Ganja is probably going shopping for more saris for his Jija Modi's mother.

I think this is due to the cowardness of nawaja lohar that pakistan is facing firing from indian side. Nawaja Lohar and Modi taili are bhai bhai then what is the reason for the killings of villagers on Sialkot border.
after the world media and diplomats & heads of states gave a royal ignoare to nawaz sharif(even after his kashmir rant ) and gave a rockstar reception to modi

to stay relevent in world media pakistani establishment and NS gave go ahead signal to kill indian civillians living near LOC but when india retaliated and they faced the fire they are playing the victim card

Why their beloved imran khan is silent on LoC violations? uska muh b band pada hai nawaz ki tarah

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom