What's new

Covid-19 - Devastating Second Wave in India - Updates and Discussion

India ready to save world with 2 locally made vaccines: Modi
TNN & Agencies | Jan 10, 2021, 01:46 IST

80193173.jpg

PM Narendra Modi

NEW DELHI: India is ready to help protect the world with not one but two ‘Made in India’ coronavirus vaccines, PM Narendra Modi said on Saturday as he asserted that the world was watching how the country conducts the globe’s biggest vaccination programme.
In his address at the inauguration of the 16th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas Convention, Modi said: “In the corona era, today India is among the countries with the lowest mortality and highest recovery rate in the world. Today, India is ready to protect humanity with not one, but two Made in India corona vaccines.”

He also said India has the most vibrant democracy, days after the violence on Capitol Hill shocked the US and much of the world.
In his virtual address on the theme of ‘Contributing to Aatmanirbhar Bharat’, he said: “Being the pharmacy of the world, India has supplied important medicines to all those in need in the world in the past and is also doing so now.”

“When India got Independence it was said that such a poor and under-literate country will disintegrate and democracy was impossible here. Today’s truth is that India is united and if democracy is most strong, vibrant and lively anywhere in the world, it is in India,” he said.
Modi said he felt very proud about the praise for Indian diaspora and also lauded them for their contributions to the PM-CARES Fund, which has been used to boost health infrastructure in the country.
Try saving yourself and stop spreading disease all over the world.

Horrible seeing humans suffer as they are in India. May Allah protect us from that. It does appear, like Manaus in Brazil, they though they had reached herd immunity but this new mutation e484q and others have possibility of reinfection and quite severe symptoms. I fear for Pakistan if it has to go through this.

That is how the thing is. Indian propaganda does not care about COVID in its country but they care too much about Tiananmen Square and uighur issues.
That is why the heaven is punishing them. The Indian even called Chinese virus and invaded Chinese land when we are at virus crisis.

Now the heaven strike back against evil and help the righteous. :enjoy:

India tried to play vaccine geopolitics and now their own population is suffering. If India can’t get this under control soon, India is finished.

Pakistan should offer help india by anymean possible also there nothing much Indian Govt can do over this pendemic especially when papulation don't care both in india and Pakistan

Pakistan should offer help india by anymean possible also there nothing much Indian Govt can do over this pendemic especially when papulation don't care both in india and Pakistan
They dont even help themselves, why shall you bother? Its heaven will to punish evil. Nothing can stop heaven work unfolding. :enjoy:

Let me show you evidence. Heaven already make known of his judgement to punish evil and these fools still got cheek to blame China, They more they blame China, the retribution from Heaven will be more sever. They dont deserve pity! Just follow Heaven's will...

Tracey Sales

1 hour ago
China must pay, the world must Unite and deal with China ASAP as their sitting back laughing, they wouldn't be that happy if they were blown off the map.

Hide 4 replies
Keracsv Minya
Keracsv Minya
1 hour ago
I don't usually laugh, but unless I can't help it. Hahahaha

C W
C W
1 hour ago
How should pay for the HIV spread, and the spanish flu?

Trader I
Trader I
1 hour ago
China: You People can’t even unite against COVID. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

Balaji Rajagopal
Balaji Rajagopal
55 minutes ago
@C W Spanish flu was initially was from China few centuries ago, before it happened in 20th century.

Daniel Ayon

Last edited:
India ready to save world with 2 locally made vaccines: Modi
TNN & Agencies | Jan 10, 2021, 01:46 IST

80193173.jpg

PM Narendra Modi

NEW DELHI: India is ready to help protect the world with not one but two ‘Made in India’ coronavirus vaccines, PM Narendra Modi said on Saturday as he asserted that the world was watching how the country conducts the globe’s biggest vaccination programme.
In his address at the inauguration of the 16th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas Convention, Modi said: “In the corona era, today India is among the countries with the lowest mortality and highest recovery rate in the world. Today, India is ready to protect humanity with not one, but two Made in India corona vaccines.”

He also said India has the most vibrant democracy, days after the violence on Capitol Hill shocked the US and much of the world.
In his virtual address on the theme of ‘Contributing to Aatmanirbhar Bharat’, he said: “Being the pharmacy of the world, India has supplied important medicines to all those in need in the world in the past and is also doing so now.”

“When India got Independence it was said that such a poor and under-literate country will disintegrate and democracy was impossible here. Today’s truth is that India is united and if democracy is most strong, vibrant and lively anywhere in the world, it is in India,” he said.
Modi said he felt very proud about the praise for Indian diaspora and also lauded them for their contributions to the PM-CARES Fund, which has been used to boost health infrastructure in the country.
Is this a joke?

Its should offer help to the people and dissassocte from the fascist government

Its should offer help to the people and dissassocte from the fascist government
The help has to go thru India government first and you can trust management of Modi?

See the amount of Indian troll infested here. I have no pity for most Indians. Let Heaven will do the wonder! :enjoy:

The help has to go thru India government first and you can trust management of Modi?

See the amount of Indian troll infested here. I have no pity for most Indians. Let Heaven will do the wonder! :enjoy:

We dont have to be like Indians.

They hate eachother more than they hate us.

I hope things start to simmer down and people start to recover
Just look at the glee pakistanis having on the suffering of Indians specially Hindus!!
You guys must be enjoying the death of Kafir Hindu in hordes! No?

Have some shame! We are Humans too!!

Its not our problem, if you hindus wont stop your kumbh mela, holi, shahi asnaan and political rallies.

While your media blames everything on tabligih jamat.

Your only reaping what you sow

Last edited:
We dont have to be like Indians.

They hate eachother more than they hate us.

I hope things start to simmer down and people start to recover
We are never like Indian. We dont go around claiming Indian virus, only Indian do but try shift blame with Chinese virus!

Back
Top Bottom