What's new

Course Schedule Pakistan Army

mwaraitch

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Want to highlight and know if there is any resource (web based) where one can know annual schedule of selection. It so strange that one cannot find it anywhere which is reflecting bad about armed forces in this era.
Thanks

Sir, Pakistan Armed Forces already have websites for recruitment/ online registration/ information purposes:
Pakistan Army: www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk
Pakistan Air Force: www.joinpaf.gov.pk
Pakistan Navy: www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
Thanks for response. I examined these closely before posting here. These websites don't list schedules, no matter how tentative, that prospective candidates can plan. e.g army website does not have any information on next possible date or outline schedules (subject to changes) of TCC, AFNS, Lady Cadet Course, GDMO, graduate course, soldiers, and next PMA long Course (registration closed for present) and next ICTO. These only list dates of courses for which registration is to be done and of course other eligibility conditions for all courses (without specifying possible yearly schedule)

Thanks for response. I examined these closely before posting here. These websites don't list schedules, no matter how tentative, that prospective candidates can plan. e.g army website does not have any information on next possible date or outline schedules (subject to changes) of TCC, AFNS, Lady Cadet Course, GDMO, graduate course, soldiers, and next PMA long Course (registration closed for present) and next ICTO. These only list dates of courses for which registration is to be done and of course other eligibility conditions for all courses (without specifying possible yearly schedule)
Sir, there are broadly 2 types of commissions: Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission/ Direct Short Service Commission (SSC/DSSC).

The recruitment of PC for all the three services is conducted twice an year.

The usual months for registrations and tests are:

Pak Army: November and April
PAF: September and March
Navy: October and June

While SSC/ DSSC/ ICTOs/ LCC/ AEC are generally unpredictable. But whichever commission it be, target audience is intimated well before registration. Newspapers are useful for that.

Or if that is not feasible then a visit to the above websites of the concerned arms will update you about the upcoming courses and when the registrations will start.

For instance, if you visit Pak Army`s website, you can see registration for AMC will start from 27th July and the last date for DSSC is 1st August.

Other than that, no annual plan of induction is published in advance.

Sir, there are broadly 2 types of commissions: Permanent Commission (PC) and Short Service Commission/ Direct Short Service Commission (SSC/DSSC).

The recruitment of PC for all the three services is conducted twice an year.

The usual months for registrations and tests are:

Pak Army: November and April
PAF: September and March
Navy: October and June

While SSC/ DSSC/ ICTOs/ LCC/ AEC are generally unpredictable. But whichever commission it be, target audience is intimated well before registration. Newspapers are useful for that.

Or if that is not feasible then a visit to the above websites of the concerned arms will update you about the upcoming courses and when the registrations will start.

For instance, if you visit Pak Army`s website, you can see registration for AMC will start from 27th July and the last date for DSSC is 1st August.

Other than that, no annual plan of induction is published in advance.

Thanks once again for your kind response. Having been associated with selection process and being armed forces persons we are well aware of these cycles. However, there is no official source which can tell the end users of "usual" months for registration"... During my recent interaction with youth, I felt that aspect mentioned in my initial post and last line of your kind reply that "there in no annual outline induction plan on which youth can plan their career and alignments" which makes planning for military jobs for end user and their parents as random and as ambigous as all other things in the country. The posts on official website (and some newspapers) appear only limited time in advance. I plan to have some kind of schedule posted at this and similar other forums, yet I thought an official version may be better way of doing things. Thanks Sir Ivan.

Back
Top Bottom