What's new

Counterinsurgency | Exclusive Interview with a Pakistani Special Forces Operator.

@Syed.Ali.Haider sorry for tagging you, you were missed when I was proof reading and editing it
it is a bit dated but was one of my hardest work I did compiling this interview to keep it interesting, relevant and to the point without compromising anything horus helped in stylizing the interview to make it easier for readers. hope to getthes. chance to interview the guy again if he ever gets the chance to nail the culprits of 16 Dec school massacre I mean the main planner

I will be happy to review this in detail and add my comments if you can tolerate them . :)

PS: Do you have a text file?

I will be happy to review this in detail and add my comments if you can tolerate them . :)

PS: Do you have a text file?
do you mean? the interview in text editor?

as for tolerating your comments its a bit late and irrelevant i will just bite my lips and take it to the chin .. I have no energy left to do another one.

do you mean? the interview in text editor?

as for tolerating your comments its a bit late and irrelevant i will just bite my lips and take it to the chin .. I have no energy left to do another one.

What is it that you want me to do here? Please clarify. Thanks.

What is it that you want me to do here? Please clarify. Thanks.
oh nothing was just showing off what you missed and must have commented or contributed had you been active.
if you can be bothered just give few pointers ON how to narrate it, i was taking short notes and had to go back and review few times for example.
the guy hinted far more military cooperation than admitted by politicians.

oh nothing was just showing off what you missed and must have commented or contributed had you been active.
if you can be bothered just give few pointers ON how to narrate it, i was taking short notes and had to go back and review few times for example.
the guy hinted far more military cooperation than admitted by politicians.

Oh I already read it as a visitor with great interest. I would agree that polishing up the language is still needed, but the information is quite fascinating. It is nothing unusual that politicians lie but the men in the field know the true story. :D

@Syed.Ali.Haider sorry for tagging you, you were missed when I was proof reading and editing it
it is a bit dated but was one of my hardest work I did compiling this interview to keep it interesting, relevant and to the point without compromising anything horus helped in stylizing the interview to make it easier for readers. hope to getthes. chance to interview the guy again if he ever gets the chance to nail the culprits of 16 Dec school massacre I mean the main planner
sir but whats next? its a long time now since u have contributed in counter insurgency topic in this manner.

sir but whats next? its a long time now since u have contributed in counter insurgency topic in this manner.
the guy I was going to interview was busy in ops in NW and before I could catch him he has taken his unit back on the standby for UN mission. he is from the normal grunts NOT so special but not less lethal in taking out the terrorists.
hopefully will catch him on his visit to the family. nothing beats the face to face meeting because there is no barrier in communication.

the guy I was going to interview was busy in ops in NW and before I could catch him he has taken his unit back on the standby for UN mission. he is from the normal grunts NOT so special but not less lethal in taking out the terrorists.
hopefully will catch him on his visit to the family. nothing beats the face to face meeting because there is no barrier in communication.
arnt u ex military? Why not share ur experience?

I will wait for the next episode with interest.

arnt u ex military? Why not share ur experience?
whatever there was I had done already. there was nothing fancy . few years in service and then release on medical grounds lol. seen some border action along the LoC but thats it. nothing worth a mention and it was mostly peaceful times with only one or two big incidents.

whatever there was I had done already. there was nothing fancy . few years in service and then release on medical grounds lol. seen some border action along the LoC but thats it. nothing worth a mention and it was mostly peaceful times with only one or two big incidents.
have u served in intelligence in yr years?

Hello guys,

I'm Umar, new to the forum.

Came across this thread while researching for a series of animated short films I've planned for the army. Sort of personal projects that I'm passionate about. I'm looking for military consultants who could spare some time to address my queries so I can be accurate in the portrayal of our military.

I'll be starting a thread about it. Hope you guys can point to the right person.

Back
Top Bottom