What's new

Could Pakistan Sink an Indian Aircraft Carrier in a War?

Imran Khan and the state of Pakistan wants PEACE.
This is very good. Everyone should want peace.

But IF war is thrust upon Pakistan, THEN.....

He said we can do it logically but we don't have the missile to do it.
Which one of these keyboard warriors, and armchair generals has access to Pak Armed Forces Missile Inventory list?

India will be having Rafales if 3rd Aircraft carrier arrives. Also SU 30MKI will definetly provide air cover to Indian Navy. P8s are very good sub hunting machines. India has also ordered Sub hunting helis from USA after 27 Feb. India's surface vessels also have good sub hunting capabilities. Also thier air power would try to take out Pak's Navy Vessels and Coastal Anti ship batteries. You know F 22ps and OHP are literally sitting ducks. Also you dont have supersonic cruise missile sea skimming Brahmos which will put Pak in disadvantage and India in advantage. Indian navy vessels have pretty decent air defence systems. Type 54As are good but will be owerpowered by Wholly of Brahmos or SOWs of jets. S20s can be pretty handy though
@Patriot786b2 @Oscar @Bilal Khan (Quwa) @messiach @Cash GK @Dazzler @airomerix
@MastanKhan @LKJ86

Last edited:
India will be having Rafales if 3rd Aircraft carrier arrives. Also SU 30MKI will definetly provide air cover to Indian Navy. P8s are very good sub hunting machines. India has also ordered Sub hunting helis from USA after 27 Feb. India's surface vessels also have good sub hunting capabilities. Also thier air power would try to take out Pak's Navy Vessels and Coastal Anti ship batteries. You know F 22ps and OHP are literally sitting ducks. Also you dont have supersonic cruise missile sea skimming Brahmos which will put Pak in disadvantage and India in advantage. Indian navy vessels have pretty decent air defence systems
Who will use those high class tech.. having knowledge is different thing n having lion heart is other thing. Indians are wolf they attack in groups they don’t have fighting hearts.. you need to stand strong if you want to fight

How can we sink it???

take a look at Iran we have the same goal as you to sink USA aircraft carrier in a war and we reached our goal they will never come 1000 km near our waters with these you can do it, with missiles with hypersonic speed and at least 1 ton warhead and that it's warhead can separate from body in mid air.

54965457.jpg

3040030.jpg

DzCpDsYWsAA32zN.jpg

India will be having Rafales if 3rd Aircraft carrier arrives. Also SU 30MKI will definetly provide air cover to Indian Navy. P8s are very good sub hunting machines. India has also ordered Sub hunting helis from USA after 27 Feb. India's surface vessels also have good sub hunting capabilities. Also thier air power would try to take out Pak's Navy Vessels and Coastal Anti ship batteries. You know F 22ps and OHP are literally sitting ducks. Also you dont have supersonic cruise missile sea skimming Brahmos which will put Pak in disadvantage and India in advantage. Indian navy vessels have pretty decent air defence systems
I am visualizing PK navy can hold their defenses by newly acquired Corvette from China x4. Yet Indian Navy if it attacks in whole battle group formation we won't have chance. That said Pakistan air Force in last resort will have suicide attacks on each Aircraft Carrier vessel as depicted on video. PAF can use it's obsolete f-7 & mirages 2000 equiped with explosives munitions to kamakazi Japanese style suicide attacks on vessels.

My sympathies, IF this is all you grasped.
Brother they are useless to fight.. I remember my grand father told me once Pakistani army was fight Yaminis in 1960z they were arabs fighting alongside Pakistani troops. After each hour they used to ask for tea(Gavá).. Pakistani troops got upset with them. They said we are defending you guys and you guys are here to drink tea..

Brother they are useless to fight.. I remember my grand father told me once Pakistani army was fight Yaminis in 1960z they were arabs fighting alongside Pakistani troops. After each hour they used to ask for tea(Gavá).. Pakistani troops got upset with them. They said we are defending you guys and you guys are here to drink tea..
The issue is that when you generalize "Arabs," you are talking about people from the Atlantic Ocean to the Indian Ocean. Are all fingers on your hand the same size?

Gava - is coffee.

they are majboor before their master... Israel.
Same people you bought F16 parts from during the Pressler years, and maintain back door diplomacy with :lol:

Pakistan's Air Space is open for Indian Airlines, Afghan Transit Trade is open, and you talk about "Majboor"

Who has GoP approached for "War funds" ? What did IK say about GCC?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom