What's new

Could Pakistan Sink an Indian Aircraft Carrier in a War?

Patriot786b2

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Answer the question logically is "yes" I made a video on how to sink Indian Aircraft carrier. However there are several ways in which to sink a Aircraft carrier. Remember the Vikrant is not Nimitz class Aircraft carrier with modern battle group of destroyers. Secondly it is a used refurbished vessel in it's last stages of life meaning it's vulnerable. Thirdly Indians have ZERO battle hardened experience unlike Americans. In times of war many possibilities of chaos and accidents on the deck of inexperienced crew can take place. There are carrier destructive missiles Df-26 solely design to sink an aircraft carrier but I doubt Pakistan has these missiles. Watch my video below and let me know?
Source http://www.defencenews.in/article/Could-Pakistan-Sink-an-Indian-Aircraft-Carrier-in-a-War-586719

Last edited:
Answer the question logically is "yes" there is a I made on how to sink Indian Aircraft carrier. However there are several ways in which to sink a Aircraft carrier. Remember the Vikrant is not Nimitz class Aircraft carrier with modern battle group of destroyers. Secondly it is a used refurbished vessel in it's last stages of life meaning it's vulnerable. Thirdly Indians have ZERO battle hardened experience unlike Americans. In times of war many possibilities of chaos and accidents on the deck of inexperienced crew can take place. There are carrier destructive missiles Df-26 solely design to sink an aircraft carrier but I doubt Pakistan has these missiles. Watch my video below and let me know?
Source http://www.defencenews.in/article/Could-Pakistan-Sink-an-Indian-Aircraft-Carrier-in-a-War-586719
The question is: do we have to?
And yes, we can.

Indian forces by 2021 are planning total complete blocked of Pakistan to be totally cut off from rest of world, whether you want or not is the question, the question are you capable of doing it?
They did it in 1965 and 1971. Although India might be having a rough idea what may be the result, but, not fully.
And no country will use a carrier to block sea ports of Pakistan. And by any country, I mean any country.

Answer the question logically is "yes" there is a I made on how to sink Indian Aircraft carrier. However there are several ways in which to sink a Aircraft carrier. Remember the Vikrant is not Nimitz class Aircraft carrier with modern battle group of destroyers. Secondly it is a used refurbished vessel in it's last stages of life meaning it's vulnerable. Thirdly Indians have ZERO battle hardened experience unlike Americans. In times of war many possibilities of chaos and accidents on the deck of inexperienced crew can take place. There are carrier destructive missiles Df-26 solely design to sink an aircraft carrier but I doubt Pakistan has these missiles. Watch my video below and let me know?
How can we sink it???

Sitting duck

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom