What's new

Could JF-17 and Tejas go head to head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really gentlemen?
Are we going to discuss this "Jf-17 vs Tejas" again?
Seriously?
In the background of the current situation?
Don't think the situation has normalized. Because it hasn't.
Anything can happen any moment and then things can escalate into something really dangerous for both sides.
We are discussing this at the moment?

I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WISH India will commit the mistake of one more misadventure and use Tejas against PAF JF-17s. Insha Allah, by the Grace, Will, and Help of Allah the Almighty, Victory shall lie with the Thunder and Muslims. Aameen.

You're not supposed to say insha'Allah when making dua.

No amount of modis indian blood is enough for our crow....i am so pissed about that poor crow..he fought all alone at night

He was at night watch , he was crow in shape of man and stood as wall between us and them the goblins. Fought bravely and hold the ground till the end shifted to original form knowing time has come and Job done well.

But I think its time Pakistan seriously looks at J10-C to further bolster its capabilities. That platform can be tailored to bring it in par with the desired block V without any yankee bells and whistles attached.
Agreed. We need to increase no's and capabilities both. J-10C can help greatly.

If tejas has its truck its unbeatable

On India Today right now, live

quoting the Indian defence minister saying 'Tejas is far superior to the Chinese/Pakistani JF-17'. Could the Tejas and JF-17 go head to head?

Oh man that would be one for the ages!!!!

yes superior, remember even USA grounded F35 fleet and begged india to help them with Teja tech to get F35 operational again.

Pakistanis, IAF Chief said it on record, Teja is a fighter of future, so no chance during present times and remember we acn not tele port to future to counter Teja or see that thing in action. where ever we reach that will be present .....

JFT will need air to ground missile to shoot tejas rather then air to air:D
Ouch

by the time tejas will be matured .... Jf17 will be retiring from PAF .... :lol:
Its indian so it will always be immature but in bollywood it will be like rambo and transformers combines

Modi: How does TEJAS fair against JF-17?
HAL: I am not supposed to tell you this.
Priceless

Really gentlemen?
Are we going to discuss this "Jf-17 vs Tejas" again?
Seriously?
In the background of the current situation?
Don't think the situation has normalized. Because it hasn't.
Anything can happen any moment and then things can escalate into something really dangerous for both sides.
We are discussing this at the moment?
Trust me...indians have had the medicine....they will not dare because they know what will happen. I saw on an indian channel today they are humiliated by PAF. He said PAF did a raid in broad daylight and then shot two of our planes down. Indians also admit to an su30mki being down as per their media. Also one journalist is saying he spoke to the commander of the airbase and their morale is really low. Additionally they got an *** whooping on the ground. Many many casualties plus operations by kashmiri mujahdeen with videos of indian troops literally crying.
Meanwhile in Pakistan we lost 2 of our finest soldier and 5 civilians....but they are not a loss as they are shaheed and alive. 23 civillians injured, may Allah give them speedy recovery and now all their sins are clean as per Allah SWT promised. 5000 people marching towards kashmir to join the fight, judges and politicians asking for permission to fight. This is one united country.

Follow jinnah

Do your duty and have faith in God. No power on earth can undo Pakistan.

So am i worried. NOT AT ALL. i sleep knowing my maker is my protector. Sleep well bro

Trust me...indians have had the medicine....they will not dare because they know what will happen. I saw on an indian channel today they are humiliated by PAF. He said PAF did a raid in broad daylight and then shot two of our planes down. Indians also admit to an su30mki being down as per their media. Also one journalist is saying he spoke to the commander of the airbase and their morale is really low. Additionally they got an *** whooping on the ground. Many many casualties plus operations by kashmiri mujahdeen with videos of indian troops literally crying.
Meanwhile in Pakistan we lost 2 of our finest soldier and 5 civilians....but they are not a loss as they are shaheed and alive. 23 civillians injured, may Allah give them speedy recovery and now all their sins are clean as per Allah SWT promised. 5000 people marching towards kashmir to join the fight, judges and politicians asking for permission to fight. This is one united country.

Follow jinnah

Do your duty and have faith in God. No power on earth can undo Pakistan.

So am i worried. NOT AT ALL. i sleep knowing my maker is my protector. Sleep well bro
Precisely! This we can and is worth discussing. Not the drivel JF-17 vs Tejas posts.
Also, be circumspect and vigilant. The enemy may lure you into believing that they have confidence issues. But they are masters of deception and subterfuge.

Precisely! This we can and is worth discussing. Not the drivel JF-17 vs Tejas posts.
Also, be circumspect and vigilant. The enemy may lure you into believing that they have confidence issues. But they are masters of deception and subterfuge.
They are indians....they have only mastered the art of bullshito

I didn't make this up. It was on live tele.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom