What's new

Could India block Pakistani ports in case of a war?

hoay...and you have only 11 posts...hmmm
Well the answer is no, India can't. They did that in 1971, and guess what, they know what we did then. So, I dont think India will try that again.

What we did ? I don't know thats why asking.

Please hurry back.

And do not gloss over what happens to Karachi.

Cheers, Doc

TNWs are not just for IA, they will be used against IN too if necessary and PN have variety of platforms to deploy TNWs compared to PA.

china is not using your cpec highway to import or export. So it doesnt matter for china

It time for you to wake up and Google to check the reality on ground.

Blockade, Sir, blockade. What siege? and what take over of a port?
Perhaps a bit too dramatic in my choice of words, but you understood my point.

Blockade or siege, my comment remains the same.

hoay...and you have only 11 posts...hmmm
Well the answer is no, India can't. They did that in 1971, and guess what, they know what we did then. So, I dont think India will try that again.

In EEZ IN will suffer loses if try to put a blockade of Pakistani ports so possibly they will do it near Yemen, in Indian Ocean and possibly strait of Hormaz try to stop ships bound for Pakistan, but PN can deploy Subs supported by other assets to create problems for IN, so full blockade is not possible as TNWs are also meant to avoid one if things go that bad for PN.

It time for you to wake up and Google to check the reality on ground.

You should use Google first. Google how many ships r visisting gwadar port in a month or How many chinese trucks enter pakistan from china.

You should use Google first. Google how many ships r visisting gwadar port in a month or How many chinese trucks enter pakistan from china.

Gawadar is not alone part of CPEC there are other ports too and step by step things are progressing, did you know how many Chinese are coming to Pakistan as tourist and investors and due to CPEC how property prices have gone high in CPEC primary route areas?? Why some Western embassy staff is visiting areas related to CPEC and meeting people there?

Kindly enhance knowledge before you post.

CPEC is not just route, it is a comprehensive strategic plan which will be implemented in steps and it's security (internal and external threats) is also very important for both China and Pakistan.

involvement of China means WWIII

No, because no one wants exchange of nukes and there are ways China can get involved in conflict and keep it regional.

Gawadar is not alone part of CPEC there are other ports too and step by step things are progressing, did you know how many Chinese are coming to Pakistan as tourist and investors and due to CPEC how property prices have gone high in CPEC primary route areas?? Why some Western embassy staff is visiting areas related to CPEC and meeting people there?

Kindly enhance knowledge before you post.

CPEC is not just route, it is a comprehensive strategic plan which will be implemented in steps and it's security (internal and external threats) is also very important for both China and Pakistan.

You didnt answer my question.

That is what India will do first....block Pakistan's trade line there by squeezing its economy and in turn weakening the Pakistan's ability to sustain a long war with India.

Who stopped you doing it since long?? India could have done it in 2002, 2008 if it was that easy to do.

You didnt answer my question.

I just answered it, Gawadar is operational and step by step CPEC is going operational and Chinese are using it too.

That's why TAPI was useful for Pakistan....That would allow Pakistan to block oil for India and India could never block Pakistan oil supply....on other hand India can block water anytime

India can or India cant, that is for future to answer, but yes, that is the plan.

I just answered it, Gawadar is operational and step by step CPEC is going operational and Chinese are using it too.

Gwadar port is operational since 2006. Chinese company is operating gwadar port since 2013. But chinese goods r not coming to gwadar for exports .

Gwadar port is operational since 2006. Chinese company is operating gwadar port since 2013. But chinese goods r not coming to gwadar for exports .

Gawader for CPEC become operational recently and daily Chinese good are coming and going too, there is a reason that big boys of Truck making are willing to setup plants in Pakistan.

Following link may help you to see CPEC progress, now please stay on topic.

https://www.facebook.com/ChinaPakEconomicCorridor/

Perhaps a bit too dramatic in my choice of words, but you understood my point.

Blockade or siege, my comment remains the same.

I did, and this evening, I hope to explain why and how. Provided that you and others understand that I am embarking on an academic exercise. The younger elements of your Pakistani membership tend to shoot all messengers. Like Oscar, Kaptaan and Khafee, I am opposed to war in any form or shape or size.

Who stopped you doing it since long?? India could have done it in 2002, 2008 if it was that easy to do.

2002 and 2008 are not wars, so where is the question of blockade? I was saying in case of a war. If Pakistanis think that India will not block your trade lane in an event of war. Then I can only say you are living in a fools world. You army is strong, your air force is average, and you navy is the weakest link. If you want to win a war, you have to hit at the enemies weakest link.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom