What's new

Could India and Pakistan go to war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been 17 such attacks on army camps in last one year. And every time Indian forces have foiled them. The terrorists have to succeed once to be successful, while army has to repel every time to be successful.

A failure is a failure even if it is 1 time out of 100. To blame your own failures on others is pathetic and it is more pathetic to ignore one's own shortcomings and mislead an already deluded crowd.

Last edited:
You must stop preaching and get real , when your PM goes on the extent of basing his UN speech over a Single dead body of know terrorist commander Burhan , you looses the right to preach what we can do over 19 dead bodies and still counting as many are still in hospital.

Yes I am as concerned for our jawan's life as I would be for life of my own blood brother.

Lapses in our defences doesn't give you people freedom to exploit them as we were not on war with each other. Peacetime arrangements need not be on full alert.

And I am not warmonogering, I am talking logic. You people have mind set that India at most would reply in diplomatic ways or may be not play cricket or things like that. Your this expectation was further strengthened by our response after Pathankot attack. So this needs to change.No business as usual , there would be serious repercussions this time.

Why don't you first ask your state that lost lives of 60000 of it's people in last decade ??

Your logic would get you killed. I don't know a pill for helplessness otherwise I would have suggested one for you. Live with this helplessness and keep mongering we are still here.

[QUOTsa, post: 8736663, member: 173628"]Rape the girls and enjoy your life.
This life is better for you than the 2nd life as a donkey dog or cat.[/QUOTE]
U r interested liking dick of others , nd I suppose ur past life was spend like a pigs

Rape the girls and enjoy your life.
This life is better for you than the 2nd life as a donkey dog or cat.

Is this all you have learnt in your Madarsa? rape and murder?, no wonder why women are are subjected to so many discriminations.

Nd the name of ur all soldiers if yes u r genius nd we know u nd your country don't have any sentiments with ur soldiers. We have seen it in kargil were u r simply denied to take body nd after that today u all jumping on that war that was laughable thing.
Nd u think ur army was so affective Thn why ur not able to save ur people in ur country people r more dead due to terrorist attacks.

Paidaishi aisay ho kya?

It will be decide by at that time.
We will do or never.

Yes that's how things seems to move we can't co-exist . Good luck preparing for your last war !!

Your logic would get you killed. I don't know a pill for helplessness otherwise I would have suggested one for you. Live with this helplessness and keep mongering we are still here.

:lol: That's all ?? Swearing as last resort ??

On lighter note you yourself need those pills.

:lol: That's all ?? Swearing as last resort ??

Swearing?

On lighter note you yourself need those pills.

I am not the one who was asking my government to attack india and definitely I am not the one who is left with a lollipop like we won't go to war but would try isolate Pakistan.

On a lighter note a helpless man who is scared and is feeling angry is a threat to his own life. Take care.

Most possibly yes. It will be catastrophic for Pakistan. It could go nuclear as well.

there will b a war not today or tomorrow but in next few years to come but it is going to happen ...

Most possibly yes. It will be catastrophic for Pakistan. It could go nuclear as well.
what makes u think that india will b blessed and it will b spared by Pakistanis?? let it go nuclear we all have to do die one day why not in nuclear

there will b a war not today or tomorrow but in next few years to come but it is going to happen ...

what makes u think that india will b blessed and it will b spared by Pakistanis?? let it go nuclear we all have to do die one day why not in nuclear
pakis are scardy cats by sending terrorists to the indian border.Do you think that Mr. China will support pak in a war against India. We have USA to support us in a war against pak and china.

pakis are scardy cats by sending terrorists to the indian border.Do you think that Mr. China will support pak in a war against India. We have USA to support us in a war against pak and china.

pls read about An indian monkey spy called Kulbushan Yadav and check out his video in which he is confessing about his terror activities against innocent Pakistanis ..saffron terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom