What's new

Coordinated militants attacks foiled in Afghan capital Kabul

good morning !

couldn't sleep :)

@Hyperion
i think i should copy hollywood story, let's make a movie on it :azn:

The said person had a huge beard and a mean demeanor. Then, all of sudden he reached under his "shalwar" to take out an AK47. As soon as he was about to load it with some "green" shi*, our NDS agents overpowered him and confiscated a Pakistani machine readable passport from his person, along with 500kg of RDX.
500 KG of RDX under his shalwar???? :woot: Jeeez! This bugger must have been as big as a truck! :blink:

500 KG of RDX under his shalwar???? :woot: Jeeez! This bugger must have been as big as a truck! :blink:

Dude that's why it's called "hollywood fiction". if I had said: 5kg RDX, then it'd mean run of the mill fiction, and would bomb at the box office!

You've gotta take certain editorial liberties, when CIA orders the NDS to weave a "legit" story. :drag:

Afghan intelligence officials following the statement also added at least 5 terrorists including a Pakistani national were arrested along with suicide vests, AK-47 assault rifles, RPG rocket launchers, hand grenades, hundreds rounds of AK-47 ammos, Pakistani identity card with Pakistani currency and a telephone with Pakistani number which proves their links with insurgents on the other side of the border.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/afghan...oiled-afghan-capital-kabul.html#ixzz23PqEnTZ4

He is Arrested, not dead. Like Kasab he will speak everything.... Rememeber Kasab was Heeralal , Pannalal Before Dawn find out his Home in Pakistan...

Good job once again,

We hope that Afghanistan gets normalized once again to Pre-soviet levels and terrorism is completely eradicated.

how pathetic!! will a suicide bomber go to his mission with identity card and money ??
He was wearing a green kameez and white shalwar and on his chest lay the map of Pakistan emblazoned with " ISI " :rofl: Also he carried a Pakistani sim :lol: ... How did you fail to notice that ? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom