What's new

Convocation ceremony of 120th PMA Long Course at Pakistan Military Academy

air marshal

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Convocation ceremony of 120th PMA Long Course at Pakistan Military Academy
October 17, 2009

KAKUL, (APP): Convocation ceremony of 120th PMA Long Course was held at Pakistan Military Academy (PMA) Abbottabad. Lieutenant General Nadeem Taj, Corps Commander Gujranwala was the chief guest on the occasion.

In his address Lieutenant General Nadeem Taj congratulated the cadets of 120 PMA long courses on achieving the memorable day of their life and appreciated the hard work put in by the faculty staff of the Academy in preparing and training future leaders of the Pakistan Armed Forces.

He further said that profession of Arms demands both the qualities of head and heart to meet the challenges of the complex modern Battlefield. He further said you must aspire for maturity of judgment, broad vision, depth of knowledge and mastery of your profession as foremost objectives.

In his address Major General Raheel Sharif, Commandant Pakistan Military Academy said that today’s convocation ceremony bears testimony to the fact that we fully comprehend the significance of education and its role in national development. Today's convocation ceremony marks the completion of academic training of the Gentlemen Cadets of this Course, he added.

Later, Lieutenant General Nadeem Taj gave away degrees and medals to the graduating cadets. Company Senior Under Officer Mian Akbar Fayyaz received Science Medal for being best in academics.

Battalion Senior Under Officer, Muhammad Usman Nazir was given COAS Medal, Academy Senior Under Officer Muhammad Fahad Sadiq received Tactics Medal in military subjects whereas Humanities Medal went to Battalion Junior Under Officer Muhammad Ali Bin Saud and Shooting Medal was received by Cadet Mehran Mehmood Khan. Academic Gold Medal was achieved by Allied Cadet Naif Bin Saleh Ahmed Al Ghamdi.

In Ladies Integrated Course-5, Lady Cadet Kiran Ashraf and Lady Cadet Nosheen Munawar attained Physical Efficiency and Shooting Gold Medals respectively.

Babur Company was given Professional Efficiency Trophy for getting first position in training while Haider Company achieved Commandant’s Trophy.

The ceremony was attended by a large number of serving and retired Armed Forces Officers, parents and relatives of the cadets.

Congrats to all young officers there. May you all live long and server motherland.

hai friends i also want to be a soldier and i have applied for 125 pma plzz any one help me and give me some suggestions that how can i clear my all tests ,.... plzz any one help me,....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom