What's new

Conversation b/w a suicide bomber & his mother

^^^^
Just look at this retard.....
.....:rofl::rofl:.....
please answer the questions lmfao:omghaha::omghaha:
i know its too much for you to handle but they are all facts just try to answer even one question lol

so that is their motivation.....the'll get 'Hoors'....:o:

....the mother should have said, 'beta tu idhar hi reh, tere liye main hoor(chaste female) dhund ke lata hun'.....
why do you people drink cow piss? lol
why do you worship rats?
marry dogs?

why do indians have small dicks compared to everybody else? why!!
why? those are the questions that need urgent answers lol.

Why hindu kill baby girls in milk?
Why some baby boys are killed by mistake because parents cant spot their lundi?
And why those hindu baby boys who are lucky enough that their lundi is spotted by hand lens come to pdf so they can troll?

So many questions without proper answers :(

please answer the questions lmfao:omghaha::omghaha:
i know its too much for you to handle but they are all facts just try to answer even one question lol
I'll answer, open a new thread......'cause this thread is about something else.......
In that thread we'll discuss about the habits of Hindus and Muslims....hope you'll answer my questions there too.....

Because all of the above is better than worshiping an old perv who married a 9 year old girl :rofl:
You should carry out a social experiment. Since you live in the states, ask an average american whom they would prefer to worship- an animal , or a 70 year old guy who marries a 9 year old , and post the results here.
yeah marrying a dog and drinking cow piss is better you do that lol.
everybody knows the story revolving around aisha .
in islam a girl is ok to marry when she has her first period doesn't matter what her age is.

I'll answer, open a new thread......'cause this thread is about something else.......
In that thread we'll discuss about the habits of Hindus and Muslims....hope you'll answer my questions there too.....
you open the thread and ill join you

Last edited:
Because all of the above is better than worshiping an old perv who married a 9 year old girl :rofl:
You should carry out a social experiment. Since you live in the states, ask an average american whom they would prefer to worship- an animal , or a 70 year old guy who marries a 9 year old , and post the results here.
why would i ask americans anything?
it does matter to me what americans think lol.
all i know is that for me its ok to marry a girl who is past puberty.
but marrying and fucking a dog like yindoos do? thats not right period

Why hindu kill baby girls in milk?
Why some baby boys are killed by mistake because parents cant spot their lundi?
And why those hindu baby boys who are lucky enough that their lundi is spotted by hand lens come to pdf so they can troll?

So many questions without proper answers :(
you can challenge that sandys rating i heard.
that bitch also gave me negative rating as well lol.

Last edited:
Ofcourse hindu cant answer anything. Hinduism is mixture of pure religion Vedic and tribal customs of India, end result is horrible practices like burning window, killing baby girls in milk, etc are justified.

why would i ask americans anything?
it does matter to me what americans think lol.
all i know is that for me its ok to marry a girl who is past puberty.
but marrying and fucking a dog like yindoos do? thats not right period

LOL, ok, go ahead and try marrying a 9 year old in the US. Before being sentenced to 20 years, do write your last PDF post :lol:. Besides, Yindoos don't **** dogs , and even if they did , there's no punishment for it in most parts of the world. As for raping a 9 year old girl , most countries have death sentences or life terms. so go figure. So , all in all , the guy that you worship would be a convict in most parts of the world :rofl:

LOL, ok, go ahead and try marrying a 9 year old in the US. Before being sentenced to 20 years, do write your last PDF post :lol:. Besides, Yindoos don't **** dogs , and even if they did , there's no punishment for it in most parts of the world. As for raping a 9 year old girl , most countries have death sentences or life terms. so go figure
why would i do that? 9 year old girls don't go through puberty.
girls go through puberty around the age of 16 and its ok to marry girls that age.

LOL, ok, go ahead and try marrying a 9 year old in the US. Before being sentenced to 20 years, do write your last PDF post :lol:. Besides, Yindoos don't **** dogs , and even if they did , there's no punishment for it in most parts of the world. As for raping a 9 year old girl , most countries have death sentences or life terms. so go figure. So , all in all , the guy that you worship would be a convict in most parts of the world :rofl:
ok try to **** a dog in any country besides india then watch what happens.
you people marry and **** dogs all the time its a known fact.

I just asked some questions like that hindu did before me, sandy ko ban karo bhai.
sandy is a yindoo as well so naturally she will stick with her yindoos. drinking cow piss and marrying dogs for them is normal day life so when somebody asks questions about it in a offensive way they get mad lol

why would i do that? 9 year old girls don't go through puberty.
girls go through puberty around the age of 16 and its ok to marry girls that age.

ok try to **** a dog in any country besides india then watch what happens.
you people marry and **** dogs all the time its a known fact.

We fail terribly compared to you guys , you people even have sex with dead bodies :rofl:. There's literally nothing that's more filthy than having sex with a dead person's body. This guy for instance raped 45 dead women. Wow , well done :yahoo:. Besides, true, if I tried to rape a dog in a country, people around me would probably beat the crap out of me and i would be sent to a couple of years in jail for causing public indecency. On the other hand, if i tried to rape a 9 year old girl , people would beat me to death , and if by chance i come out alive, i would be sentenced to life in prison.

Graveyard caretaker held for necrophilia | Pakistan Today

LMAO.....I only summarised what you said...
You said you follow god's order just for the reward he will give you in the end and to get that reward you kill other people, like in this case the suicide bomber going to kill other people to get 'HOORs' in his 'next life'....
Listen kafir, there are laws , principles and guidelines set in this world by Allah. If you lead your life like a good human being then there is reward for you in afterlife, if you dont then fires and pitst of hell are waiting for you. Sound logical?
@syedali73 lanat ho tum par, tumaray kafir dosto ki eid ho gai hey.

Back
Top Bottom