What's new

controversies section: asian games

Not this.

You said China was hiding something, what were you refering to?

What do you mean by saying the infrastructure is not ready?
Is the construction of the facility unfinished?

just sour grape
he is trying to compare with cwg which indian left a lot unfinished infrastructure at last second

Lol,again the Indians.What will you expect from them expect making some crap comments without any proof or even a single picture.

Why is this useless thread created? why are people obsessed with only everything negative? Just enjoy the games and pray for medals..

A few people indulged in maligning CWG through threads doesn't necessarily mean we should do the same..

What China has done is far far much better than what we did with CWG.

So congrats to them and wish u guys all success and also a request to leave some medals for us too.

the best thing is to close the thread .... Its better we take every thing positively It a very big task to organize such a large event and such small errors may occur but we must neglect then to enjoy the game and have gaming spirit......

Bowling is one of the those things you watch over a close circuit monitor or TV. Then you can see the ball and pins connect.

one thing that i know is that
organizers of Asians games 2010 is 1000 times better than cwg 2010

When Your country is not entrusted with anything, its fair enough of you to take pride in your closest allies Achievements.... Good Luck bro..

I just read that the Indian equestrian team was not allowed to participate in the Games by Chinese officials.They say that some horses are infected by a disease.The governing body of the sport has sent a strong worded letter to the OC saying that such diseases are only found in North America and that it was just politics.The Indian team is pretty good and i feel the Chinese felt they were a threat to their medal prospects.

After a very controversial CWG indians are looking for controversies in AG-We can understand this!!
Goodluck.

I just read that the Indian equestrian team was not allowed to participate in the Games by Chinese officials.They say that some horses are infected by a disease.The governing body of the sport has sent a strong worded letter to the OC saying that such diseases are only found in North America and that it was just politics.The Indian team is pretty good and i feel the Chinese felt they were a threat to their medal prospects.

i am speechless for your nasty mind! it is pointless to complain a lot while you don't have enough capability to compete in the asian games!:hitwall:

just sour grape
he is trying to compare with cwg which indian left a lot unfinished infrastructure at last second

That is why i feel offended.

An unfinished stadium is totally different from a small but finished stadium.

I don't deny the inconvenience caused by a small stadium, but why can't people just discuss this on a case by case basis?

Why is people always trying to imply that Chinese are covering things up or conspiring to win more medals?

The fact is that the controversy caused by the small stadium is also covered by Chinese media. Chinese authority is not trying to hide anything.

And winning medals is not the objective of hosting this Asian Games. Not everyone is happy with China winning so many medals. Some Chinese official media is suggesting that China is winning too many medals and finally may kill the games. So Chinese people should not just focus on the number of the medals, instead we should more enjoy the performance of the athletes.

Back
Top Bottom