What's new

Constable Slapped Female Anchor Caught on Camera (Full Video)

Justice demands that wife of this security personnel should be slapped by the husband of the female journalist, and all this should be recorded on camera.

Justice demands that wife of this security personnel should be slapped by the husband of the female journalist, and all this should be recorded on camera.
and here we have the afghan tribal maniac who clearly have some twisted sense of justice.have you forgotten what islam teaches us even parent aren't answerable or can be punished for their child's crime or vice versa.you can't drag two unrelated praties ie his wife and her husband in this matter under any circumstances.
its people like you who sicken me.guys like you sits in jirga with no knowledge of islam and serve your twisted justice like rapeing some innocent girl for crime committed by her male relatives.

Last edited:

This is not Afghanistan.

Assaulting a Police officer is an offense under Pakistani laws, and this FC personal looks like he was on police duty.

That's horrible from the FC guy.

Why in the world would you slap a woman ?
Okay the woman was pushing her luck and probably asking for it but he could have used other options..probably could have yelled back at her or confiscated the mic and camera.

We don't want impulsive people in our security who have knee jerk reactions in crazy situations.
It takes a morally retarted man to raise hands on a woman.
Btw the woman has some lessons to learn too from this..

Mic pakar kay apni auqat nahi bhool jatey.

This is not Afghanistan.

Assaulting a Police officer is an offense under Pakistani laws, and this FC personal looks like he was on police duty.
Do tell me which Pakistani law says that woman should be slapped on the face , instead of arrest on a charge?...........and the definition of assault is "An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm".......This secutity personal could not keep cool and composure and lost his temper on very small and trivial matter......this trigger-happy security personnel with no bardasht, is threat to lives of civilians around him....and i did hear sounds of firing after slap. Moreover why Pakistan army has appointed FC personnel in Mohajir areas of Karachi? i am told that Pashtuns are also getting recruited in large numbers in Rangers in the period in which MQM is getting targeted.....whats fauj up to?

Its a military forum in which excuses and justifications are made for the actions and behavior of security personnel , soldiers........so i fully understand the pathetic excuses of the members here. Carry on

Last edited:
Too many open questions.
1. What was the motive of anchor to go there and film?
2. Has she received some complaints about misbehaving of FC's with the local population?
3. Is she gone there to cover it by purposely instigating the constable?
4. Is the constable a habbitual women or local population beater?
5. If the motive of the reporter is just to show her power/attitute as media person, then what right she has to abuse the constable openly without any basis?
6. Has the media proper permission to shoot over there if it is a restricted area?
7. This anchor was not reporting anything (atleast by the look of small section of this video) but seems like taunting the constable.

BTW the way this anchor behaved, she deserved this slap. Should be given couple more.

Do tell me which Pakistani law says that woman should be slapped on the face , instead of arrest on a charge?...........and the definition of assault is "An assault is carried out by a threat of bodily harm coupled with an apparent, present ability to cause the harm".......This secutity personanl could not keep cool and composure and lost his temper on very little provokation......this trigger-happy security personeel with no bardasht, is threat to lives of civilians around him....and i did hear sounds of firing after slap

Its a military forum in which excuses and justifications are made for the actions and behavior of security personnel , soldiers........so i fully understand the pathetic excuses of the members here. Carry on

No don't understand or go by my pathetic excuses .............. here is the deal you can learn it in real life and real quick no problem ............ next time when you are crossing a Police Naka (check post) stop your car on the side, approach any policeman on duty there ............... first shout at him, create a scene, then try touching him ................ I am sure they will teach you all the definitions and relevant applicable legal sections in no time.

Do try okay .............. It is common sense 101 never touch a uniform wearing public servant.

This is not Afghanistan.

There are 2 types of fc

1- frontiér core- para military militia from tribal areas
2- frontier canstablary- kpk police units raised to guard tribal kpk borders but also used by fed govt in capital and fed buildings (like nadra)

This guy is from 2nd fc..

Too many open questions.
1. What was the motive of anchor to go there and film?
2. Has she received some complaints about misbehaving of FC's with the local population?
3. Is she gone there to cover it by purposely instigating the constable?
4. Is the constable a habbitual women or local population beater?
5. If the motive of the reporter is just to show her power/attitute as media person, then what right she has to abuse the constable openly without any basis?
6. Has the media proper permission to shoot over there if it is a restricted area?
7. This anchor was not reporting anything (atleast by the look of small section of this video) but seems like taunting the constable.

BTW the way this anchor behaved, she deserved this slap. Should be given couple more.

Not alot of answers by me.
but what you said at number 5 is right.
She thinks they are god just because they carry a camera and a mic.

Back
Top Bottom