What's new

Constable Slapped Female Anchor Caught on Camera (Full Video)

Djinn

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
@WebMaster This thread was created by someone with the title "Anchor slapped by Sindh policeman" That video wasn't complete and it only showed that woman yelling and then getting slapped, but the reason why i have tagged you here is because that thread got deleted. Is it because the man in question was from FC? and this time those lame facebook anonymous posts claiming innocence of certain "untouchable" people wont cut it? Is defence.pk trying to censor it? If true then I am truly shocked. (BTW before PAK fauj fanboyz pounce on me for being Anti-Pakistani let me remind you all that i am more related to military than most of you can ever be(Just a precautionary statement to keep the unthinking herds at bay :p:))
Full video here, well at-least will give a better picture of how things went down.
[Edited part: It's the other FC not the Fauj associated one(Didn't know there were two FC's in Pakistan), I stand corrected and please move past that. No further changes have been made in the OP]
@Mugwop @HRK @Mentee Three members i recall were on that thread.

Last edited:
@WebMaster This thread was created by someone with the title "Anchor slapped by Sindh policeman" That video wasn't complete and it only showed that woman yelling and then getting slapped, but the reason why i have tagged you here is because that thread got deleted. Is it because the man in question was from FC? and this time those lame facebook anonymous posts claiming innocence of certain "untouchable" people wont cut it? Is defence.pk trying to censor it? If true then I am truly shocked. (BTW before PAK fauj fanboyz pounce on me for being Anti-Pakistani let me remind you all that i am more related to military than most of you can ever be(Just a precautionary statement to keep the unthinking herds at bay :p:))
Full video here, well at-least will give a better picture of how things went down. @Mugwop @HRK @Mentee Three members i recall were on that thread.

Why They started Shooting ?

I hate to be the devils advocate here... but what right she has as a reporter to physically pushing and shoving that guy?? That is also classified as assault plus all the abuses she was hurling...

Act like a man.... get slapped like a man...justice done

what if a MQM target killer started shooting when this "reporteer" was trying to grab teh security guy????? plus NADRA offices are sensitive installations....

Full video here, well at-least will give a better picture of how things went down. @Mugwop @HRK @Mentee Three members i recall were on that thread.

And just too ignorant to know...That the Frontier Constabulary has nothing to do with the army.
http://www.fc.gov.pk/

Frontier Constabulary (FC), Khyber Pakhtunkhwa was established by amalgamation of Border Military Police (BMP) and Samana Rifles (SR) in 1913. It derives its name from the fact that it was initially entrusted with the cardinal task of policing the frontiers that separated the settled districts of the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (the then North West Frontier Province) and the tribal areas against tribal incursions, criminal gangs and marauders operating across this buffer zone.

Frontier Constabulary isnt Frontier Corps.. maybe your relations forgot to tell you that.

Last edited:
Bechara police fellow was taking too many abuses from her..he controlled himself for a longtime..this journalist thought he wouldn't react in the way he did.
Where is that video from?I mean which city?I could see many burkha clad women.is burkha becoming famous even in pakistan?

Lady also appears in fault for provoking the on duty policemen.
But still i dont support slapping, she could have been arrested and put behind bars for 2 days.

The agitated anchor provokes the man in uniform and if I saw it right, she first pulled his sleeve and forced him to turn around. She got biatch slapped and it was well deserved. :victory1:

Bechara police fellow was taking too many abuses from her..he controlled himself for a longtime..this journalist thought he wouldn't react in the way he did.
Where is that video from?I mean which city?I could see many burkha clad women.is burkha becoming famous even in pakistan?

This is from downtown Karachi I believe.

I hate to be the devils advocate here... but what right she has as a reporter to physically pushing and shoving that guy?? That is also classified as assault plus all the abuses she was hurling...

Act like a man.... get slapped like a man...justice done

And also why bring cameras to a govt building and act tough when the cop stops you?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom