What's new

Constable killed during illegal raid at PTI leader's home in Model Town

My friend the whole game is to sideline IK from politics so that this corrupt tolla can continue to bleed this country and its people with the help of the mil-establishment.
Why do I say that?
This country is controlled by the Elite capture which consists of politicians, landed gentry, waderas, generals, civil servants etc. They solidify this union by marriage.
Otoh, the Pakistani middle class is growing very fast, some say 40m strong. This is where IK strength lies. They have become more and more confident and conscious of what ails Pakistan 🇵🇰 and they want to change the status quo. This group also includes 2-3m retired military officers. They don't like what the serving generals are doing and for the first time they are asking some very difficult questions from the army. Then there are the 3m overseas Pakistanis who send their hard earned $$ to Pakistan which is keeping this country afloat to a large extent. They want to be heard.
This is a Clash of ideas and which way Pakistan and its politics has to move forward. There is No going back now. It may not happen this year or next but it will happen lnshAllah. Otherwise the future is very bleak.
Pakistan is home to largest middle class in south Asia but compared to others in South Asia, they were never truly represented in our politics outside of maybe MQM
unlike other countries in South Asia where the middle class played a crucial role despite being smaller % wise

up till now- this is middle class, led, owned struggle

although It shows how ineffective our middle class was to stay inactive for this long... :coffee:

View attachment 847102
Ab is ka credit tu lena pare ga :D
jutts were supposed to hold morally upright behavior, Anakhi jutt- values and integrity a jutt must hold by, as heard in the villages, without values, morality one is no jutt but this man turned out to be baigharat of the highest order

The role he played in this scenario, was absolutely brutal on a personal level, it shook me
cant forgive the man

What is imported government and drug minister trying to do? What is dha chief trying to do? Both drug minister, crime minister, dha chief need to come to their senses. This will lead to civil war. Imagine if even one of these houses police went to raid, they resisted and fired upon police? Imagine if that would become a trend. While police is acting like a occupier force it won’t be long before people start attacking police.
Literally a civil war in the making.

What is imported government and drug minister trying to do? What is dha chief trying to do? Both drug minister, crime minister, dha chief need to come to their senses. This will lead to civil war. Imagine if even one of these houses police went to raid, they resisted and fired upon police? Imagine if that would become a trend. While police is acting like a occupier force it won’t be long before people start attacking police.
Literally a civil war in the making.
They already have - one police officer has been reported as a fatality.

That is why always have defensive equipment inside your house especially in a country like Pakistan. Beat the living $hit out of anyone who tries to enter without showing you a warrant. For all you know they could be burglars wearing police uniform.

Under section 445 of Pakistan penal code breaking and entering whether by force or without force is illegal. If same act is done at night this is further punishable by imposition of section 446 of penal code of Pakistan. Quote this law to anyone who tries to trespass without a warrant at night.

Occupied Punjab: Police was sent to pick up grand son of Allama Iqbal, without warrants. The gate of house was smashed with police vehicle when retired judge did not open the front gate.

How dare she disgrace our great queen maryum Nawaz who is the lady of Punjab
She publicly called her a child who made her way into medical college via corruption etc..who is she? Nobody ..our queen maryum sahiba is royal blood
@muhammadhafeezmalik
In logon ko apney okaat ka pata nahi

They already have - one police officer has been reported as a fatality.
Tbh, I love Pakistan and am patriotic and support the average soldiers and government workers BUT if my house gets RAIDED at late night and their coming for me in a false case and my family is in my home know I’m firing on police I’m gonna put every bullet I can on any officer I see. If you come to raid my place at late night in a false case know I won’t go without a fight and poor police officers but I would shoot at all the police and law enforcement agencies I see.

My view is probably shared by many who’s house might get raided. So a civil war like situation is being built.

Is IK still hiding “peacefully” in peshawar and still waiting for 25th May??
Should’ve raised hell by now…..I don’t understand this beghairti at all…..go lose all your support by doing nothing

Damn Pakistan is heading for a brutal revolution if Army keeps being natural, don't believe me? read history.

jutts were supposed to hold morally upright behavior, Anakhi jutt- values and integrity a jutt must hold by, as heard in the villages, without values, morality one is no jutt but this man turned out to be baigharat of the highest order

The role he played in this scenario, was absolutely brutal on a personal level, it shook me
cant forgive the man

It’s okay man. There’s plenty of awesome jatts in Pakistan, except for the Lahori variety.

Pakistan is home to largest middle class in south Asia but compared to others in South Asia, they were never truly represented in our politics outside of maybe MQM
unlike other countries in South Asia where the middle class played a crucial role despite being smaller % wise

up till now- this is middle class, led, owned struggle

although It shows how ineffective our middle class was to stay inactive for this long... :coffee:
Until the arrival of IK

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom