What's new

Conspiracy Theory Culture of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skeptic

Reaction score
Country
India
Some interesting video I came across. Those willing to introspect can go through them, those know the "absolute truth" and have all the answers can skip without flaming. If you are over zealious nationalist who can not take criticism, please dont watch these.

Last edited by a moderator:

Asghar Khan - former Air Chief of the Pakistan Air Force

Why half part of the debate? Bring views of both sides to be fair.

Hasan Nisar and Paracha both are great liars. They've been exposed and refuted countless times.

Conspiracies are the weapons of modern nations and states. Wars are no longer fought on ground but more politically, economically, diplomatically and through the media. Media is the fifth pillar of state, mouth piece of governments. One can see through the media of other countries what governments are thinking n scheming.

To deny this is to deny reality. Yes conspiracies started from the British in recent times, wasn't it a conspiracy through which the British firm East India company occupied and dismantled our Empire?

Stop living in a lala land, coo coo head

Hasan Nisar and Paracha both are great liars. They've been exposed and refuted countless times.

Conspiracies are the weapons of modern nations and states. Wars are no longer fought on ground but more politically, economically, diplomatically and through the media. Media is the fifth pillar of state, mouth piece of governments. One can see through the media of other countries what governments are thinking n scheming.

To deny this is to deny reality. Yes conspiracies started from the British in recent times, wasn't it a conspiracy through which the British firm East India company occupied and dismantled our Empire?
Really, issues brought up by them have been raised by others, just that you managed to ignore them looking for easy answers. Those who attempt to think against the grain are liars, and those promoting conspiracy theories by mixing facts and fictions represent the holy truth because their assertions make you feel better and righteous.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/curren...37301-state-curricula-textbooks-pakistan.html

When the basic foundation is faulty, the structure is bound to be deformed.

Stop living in a lala land, coo coo head
Kindly refrain from personal attacks, your reply would have sounded the same without it. I mentioned a disclaimer just for your kind: those know the "absolute truth" and have all the answers can skip without flaming.

Some interesting video I came across. Those willing to introspect can go through them, those know the "absolute truth" and have all the answers can skip without flaming. If you are over zealious nationalist who can not take criticism, please dont watch these.
_bYcKNTwkMM[/media] - Paracha: Pak Conspiracy Theory Culture

really mate i dont wanna get into this mindless debate, but since ive wasted two minutes of my life opening this thread and since im not getting back those precious moments. If you had wanted an honest debate and not a mud slinging contest you would put the same videos from your side. But i'll be the bigger man here and not do what your doing, its shameless to say the least

really mate i dont wanna get into this mindless debate, but since ive wasted two minutes of my life opening this thread and since im not getting back those precious moments. If you had wanted an honest debate and not a mud slinging contest you would put the same videos from your side. But i'll be the bigger man here and not do what your doing, its shameless to say the least
Same videos from my side?? Care to explain.

Same videos from my side?? Care to explain.

goto youtube and type the same thing you typed about pakistan except replace the word "pakistan" with "india"

if you need help lemme know

Who is this guy?
One of the so tagged unique combination of an Urdu Journalist who is also a Liberal Fascist.

Most of the other guest were quiet attentive and silent, which in itself is an abnormality. Most of the incidents and occurances are absolutely right, though some might be accused of being out of context (Or off topic as we so fondly refer to).

goto youtube and type the same thing you typed about pakistan except replace the word "pakistan" with "india"

if you need help lemme know
I never typed in Pakistan searching for these videos. I was looking for videos from Nadeem Paracha, whose satire I have come to admire.

Kindly dont derail the thread. If you have anything which can disprove anything said by gentelmen in first two videos, please let me know. Third is former Air Chief of Pakistan, and if you think you posses more information than him... Even god cant help you.

Don't post one sided arguements here!

Hassan Nisar is a joke, and so is Paracha, and this Asghar Khan guy lost his credibility with his first statement (Pakistan always fought in retaliation to Indian aggression, that is the truth)! 1948 war, Pakistan fought against Indian tyranny (Kashmir wanted to be a part of Pakistan, but the Indian army invaded it, but we successfully defeated them). 1965, Indians try and attack lahore, but miserably fail (Pakistan is victorious and took over LOTS of land in India). 1971, India joins in during a CIVIL WAR. Siachen Glacier, Indian's are the one to invade and start killing innocent Pakistanis (Pakistan fights in self-defence). Kargil, Indians start the war again.

These people promote nothing but national dis-unity. They are there to work against the ideology of Pakistan and against the Pakistani people!

Watch how Zaid Hamid destroy's these ignorant people's arguements!

And it isn't only our media which takes note of this, here are some great documentaries done by westerners which expose the tyranny of their governments, intelligent agencies, corporations, and banks:

Important:

I never typed in Pakistan searching for these videos. I was looking for videos from Nadeem Paracha, whose satire I have come to admire.

Kindly dont derail the thread. If you have anything which can disprove anything said by gentelmen in first two videos, please let me know. Third is former Air Chief of Pakistan, and if you think you posses more information than him... Even god cant help you.

your the one who needs help mate, i said and maybe you didnt get what i mean... there's as much sh**t about india as there is about pakistan. The reason i didn't post is it is because there are already enough people like you who would rather sling mud than actually do something constructive. This thread doesn't deserve to be derailed, look at its purpose. And last of all those who believe in God know that God helps those who seek it, i seek his help and i am mature enough not to take part in this bull sh**t.

Dont quote or reply nuff said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom