What's new

Considering suspending my account

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
The number of false flagger Indians in this forum has gone beyond tolerable limit.

As has their influence in real life in Bangladesh, our country has been sold down the river to India sadly.

I will miss interacting with some of you sincere Bangladeshis - you know who you are.

To those I have irked - my honest apologies.

There is a time to start and there is a time to say goodbye and move on.

My experience has been wonderful though - did not regret a moment of it.

May you all succeed in whatever endeavor you put your minds to. Signing off.

Farewell messages. Ppl write so well it makes sad reading.

Never lose hope brother, these scums will soon get the last and final dose.
Future/destiny is something they never can stop no matter what.
InshAllah

The number of false flagger Indians in this forum has gone beyond tolerable limit.

As has their influence in real life in Bangladesh, our country has been sold down the river to India sadly.

I will miss interacting with some of you sincere Bangladeshis - you know who you are.

Please reconsider bro. You are one of saner voice on PDF. Maybe put them on ignore or take some time off. That should help.

The gangus are always going to outnumber us everywhere we go and they are always going to be gangus. Can't change that so don't let let that dishearten you.

I say, the more gangu *** to kick, the merrier.

@Bilal9 bhai , if I were you , I wouldn't leave because of offenders! As they don't have any authority in this Pakistani forum!

So unless forum host want you ( or any of us ) to leave , why bother paying attention to offenders?

If there is any kind of misunderstanding; I would say , you have lots of well wishers here , who can assist solving it!

I honestly think , you should reconsider your decision!

Please don't let the offenders win!

( If you decide to leave , offenders will be the winners)

Thanks and best regards!

Please reconsider bro. You are one of saner voice on PDF. Maybe put them on ignore or take some time off. That should help.

The gangus are always going to outnumber us everywhere we go and they are always going to be gangus. Can't change that so don't let let that dishearten you.

Bangladeshis also are Gangus only, because Ganga is the main river of Bangladesh.

Last edited:
@Bilal9 bhai , if I were you , I wouldn't leave because of offenders! As they don't have any authority in this Pakistani forum!

So unless forum host want you ( or any of us ) to leave , why bother paying attention to offenders?

If there is any kind of misunderstanding; I would say , you have lots of well wishers here , who can assist solving it!

Thanks and best regards!
Exactly @Bilal9 . As long as you are aren't being gagged or harassed by the mods and are able to speak your mind, what does it matter? Just put the repeat offenders on ignore. That's one difference between pdf and something like quora (yeesh) and reddit. You aren't going to get downvoted or banned for taking gangus to task.

hey a couple of stinky a** pajeets scaring you off or something? c'mon dude, ignore em
Never lose hope brother, these scums will soon get the last and final dose.
Future/destiny is something they never can stop no matter what.
InshAllah

Thanks and best regards!
He is merely suspending his account. Not quitting for good. Why are everybody worried?

Bangladeshis also are Gangus only because Ganga is the main river of Bangladesh.
Nope. Gangu doesn't derive from ganga river. Gangu syndrome is limited to north indians mostly. There are some south indian gangus as well.

Bro, I think relationship we made here should not be cut. I mean something related to more friendship conversation related to jobs and others I think should still be done, maybe under private conversation.

You can chose not to do political conversation here is of course your own decisition to take, but I hope you can still open for personal conversation with your friends here under private conversation.

Back
Top Bottom