What's new

Featured Concepts: 'Littoral Mission Vessels'

unknown.png

unknown.png

Azmat class is little as compared to the new Damen , Tell me the specs you guys want for the Littoral ship and i;ll modify/extend teh azmat class and fit it with that to provide a picture

There seems to be two different philosophies followed. One is based on a complete system. Where PN is looking completely outward i.e Turkey and China. In such case PN is acquiring ships with a complete set of system may be add few of our own weapons but mostly out sourced purchase.

The second is developing local platform with respect to local weapons. Currently PN has ASCM and LACM. so Azamat class has been localized. However as we see further localized systems. The size of such ships will grow.
But it will all be with respect to available weapons. there is probably very little benefit to depend time and resources on ship designs if systems have to be purchased from out side. It's much economical and practical to buy complete ships with weapons.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Azmat class is little as compared to the new Damen , Tell me the specs you guys want for the Littoral ship and i;ll modify/extend teh azmat class and fit it with that to provide a picture
You should make similar images including all surface vessels of Pakistan and India.

Back
Top Bottom