What's new

COMPREHENSIVE FATWA AGAINST EXTREMISM AND TERRORISM

Vassnti

Reaction score
Country
New Zealand
English and Urdu versions for those that would like to read the full document rather than the media reports.

Peace and Integration - Fatwa: Suicide Bombing and Terrorism | Islamic Researcher

While most Muslim scholars denounce terrorism, Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri goes that crucial step forward and announces categorically that suicide bombings and attacks against civilian targets are not only condemned by Islam, but render the perpetrators totally out of the fold of Islam, to become unbelievers in the divine, pristine message of Islam.

Dead man walking............................. as it is salafia think he is a sufi or brelwi !!!

He is a Bralvi. His fatwa is irrelevant for the Taliban, Taliban-minded or Taliban sympathizers. At best this might give a alternative Islam for the west to see.

its only for the ppl of understanding. not for those who have already made up their mind or dont want to read anything with the fear of finding out how wrong they are.
just scraping anything without reading it, doesnt matter which school of thought it comes from, is itself extremism.

Dead man walking............................. as it is salafia think he is a sufi or brelwi !!!

That's the problem. A lot of people in the West do not understand that Islam, like Christianity, is not monolithic.

How many Protestants would give a damn what the Pope said?

He is a Bralvi. His fatwa is irrelevant for the Taliban, Taliban-minded or Taliban sympathizers. At best this might give a alternative Islam for the west to see.

For those with ears to listen there is the path of peace and wisdom, for those of the Taliban that still feel there is still a place in Islam for the murder of the innocent there is the second solution which as we have seen is working rather well. The Pakistan Army :sniper:

We Need more People Like Him & today i think he has completed the work of Maulana Sarfaraz Naeemi Shaheed who was Assassinated by these Morons for giving Fatwa against them and Broadcasting it on the TV.

I think because of all this situation more and more people are becoming Non Sectarian in Pakistan.

I am a Non sectarian myself and i am not affiliated with Any sect & go everywhere with Sunnis , Shiiates and others as it is all knowledge and you can judge what is true and what is fabricated.

I think Imam Hunbal , Shafi , Malik , Hanifa were wrong to create these divisions .

Everyone has two choices
1: Follow the Religion of the Beloved Prophet PBUH which had NO sect.

2: Follow those 4 so called Imams and keep ruining the Unity of Islam

Thanks.:pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom