What's new

Complete Information on India's Almaz-Antey 40R6 / S-400 Triumf

S-400 Is A Strategic Mistake For India, Doesn’t Solve India’s Problems: https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2...takes-for-india-doesnt-solve-indias-problems/
I think it's a old video.
Sometimes shit happens ! Same thing happend to a SAM fired from a british frigate some long years ago.... the missile burnt on the deck....
That's not an old video. This is a video from 2020 military exercise.
S-400's younger cousin get a taste of Turkish drone. Don't tell me sh$t happens. Reference: Officials Azerbaijani Government Sources.

Turkish Bayraktar TB2 drone destroyed the S-300 SAM of Armenia: https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2...ktar-tb-2-destroyed-the-s-300-sam-of-armenia/

Last edited:
I guessed India should have selected MIM Patriot or THAAD.
S-400 and S-300 both failed repeatedly.
https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2...e-to-air-missile-failed-to-detect-f-35i-adir/

India is getting NASAMS II for sure. Raytheon is negotiating with Indian Government to protect capital city New Delhi. Arrow is for Indian Navy but Indian Army should select Arrow as GBAD.

Patriot? Thaad?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D

:enjoy:

1602377212761.png
1602377146518.png

4a5fa3802642.jpg

Despite overlapping coverage. And those missiles were sub sonic slow poke missiles.
USA did not know then that the missiles were there and coming.
USA to date with records of radar traces got no clue where the missiles came from or going to.
Until those missiles hit their intended targets with big BANGS. If not , USA and KSA got no clues that the missiles were even there.

And USA charging billions for stuff which was all bluff and smoke and mirrors when the crunch came.

Your best and only defence is for Modi to go on bended knees and hands to Beijing and kowtow 3 times and return all land stolen from China and live in peace.

While you guys fight about Russian vs US missile defence systems, for Pakistan it is a soothing moment to find how badly S-400 is failing against drones.

Indians might develop cramps viewing the same.

Patriot? Thaad?? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D

:enjoy:

View attachment 678283 View attachment 678282
View attachment 678284

Despite overlapping coverage. And those missiles were sub sonic slow poke missiles.
USA did not know then that the missiles were there and coming.
USA to date with records of radar traces got no clue where the missiles came from or going to.
Until those missiles hit their intended targets with big BANGS. If not , USA and KSA got no clues that the missiles were even there.

And USA charging billions for stuff which was all bluff and smoke and mirrors when the crunch came.

Your best and only defence is for Modi to go on bended knees and hands to Beijing and kowtow 3 times and return all land stolen from China and live in peace.
Your interpretation of this event is FALSE and MISLEADING on many counts.

For reference: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran...issile-capability.686530/page-3#post-12730864

1. This was a swarm attack which materialized without official notification (element of surprise). Terrain-hugging method of approach is time-tested in regards to complicating/negating radar detection measures adopted on the surface. Being subsonic is utterly meaningless point in relation (even a subsonic cruise missile moves much faster than anything on the ground to begin with).

In this particular case, method of approach fell outside the Line-of-Sight (LOS) of the Patriot battery deployed near Abqaiq oil refinery.

Attack_saudi_092019.jpg

2. Those CIRCLES drawn over Saudi Arabia are all wrong and misleading interpretation of ground realities.

It is important to be familiar with LOS of each radar system in use and level of integration between them - this is beyond the purview of standard journalism anyways.

There are significant coverage gaps in Saudi surface defenses which warrant attention and should be plugged ASAP. I am surprised as to why Saudi took Iran for granted while dealing with Yemen particularly in the face of Iranian-Houthi dealings.

Patriot class interceptors (PAC-2 variants and above) will deliver results but excellent radar coverage without coverage gaps is a must. The interceptors are technically capable on their own but this is not sufficient consideration in itself.

For example: https://breakingdefense.com/2020/08/ibcs-army-missile-defense-passes-live-fire-test/

Much emphasis should be placed on the quality, scale, and scope of the radar coverage coupled with level of integration between radar systems in use.

----

In the case of Russian defense systems, Russian sources love to tout 360 degree radar coverage offered with them to potential customers, but what is the QUALITY and CAPABILITY of these radar systems to begin with? This warrant attention.

In the case of Russian defense systems, Russian sources love to tout 360 degree radar coverage offered with them to potential customers, but what is the QUALITY and CAPABILITY of these radar systems to begin with? This warrant attention.
Yes no system is 100% foolproof. Layered AD is what will help in achieving a good result. For the Indian AD Command, the MRSAM(Barak-8 ) will overlap with the S-400 among others and this will be networked with the IACCS nodes.

Your interpretation of this event is FALSE and MISLEADING on many counts.

For reference: https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran...issile-capability.686530/page-3#post-12730864

1. This was a swarm attack which materialized without official notification (element of surprise). Terrain-hugging method of approach is time-tested in regards to complicating/negating radar detection measures adopted on the surface. Being subsonic is utterly meaningless point in relation (even a subsonic cruise missile moves much faster than anything on the ground to begin with).

In this particular case, method of approach fell outside the Line-of-Sight (LOS) of the Patriot battery deployed near Abqaiq oil refinery.

Attack_saudi_092019.jpg

2. Those CIRCLES drawn over Saudi Arabia are all wrong and misleading interpretation of ground realities.

It is important to be familiar with LOS of each radar system in use and level of integration between them - this is beyond the purview of standard journalism anyways.

There are significant coverage gaps in Saudi surface defenses which warrant attention and should be plugged ASAP. I am surprised as to why Saudi took Iran for granted while dealing with Yemen particularly in the face of Iranian-Houthi dealings.

Patriot class interceptors (PAC-2 variants and above) will deliver results but excellent radar coverage without coverage gaps is a must. The interceptors are technically capable on their own but this is not sufficient consideration in itself.

For example: https://breakingdefense.com/2020/08/ibcs-army-missile-defense-passes-live-fire-test/

Much emphasis should be placed on the quality, scale, and scope of the radar coverage coupled with level of integration between radar systems in use.

----

So Muricans tell the truth all the time and nothing but the truth?

Your choice to trust their words. :lol: :lol::lol:

I never knew attacks must be declared and announced before attacks to take place!
Some kind of legal requirements by Muricans ? or attacks not to be counted?

Is it de rigueur that I must abid by whatever you decide must be the truth?

Pompeo will love you very much.

1602434701675.png

Didnt he put out the line that you are now using? :yes4:

Last edited:
So Muricans tell the truth all the time and nothing but the truth?

Your choice to trust their words. :lol: :lol::lol:

Is it de rigueur that I must abid by whatever you decide must be the truth?

Pompeo will love you very much.

View attachment 678457

Didnt he put out the line that you are now using? :yes4:
This POST is merely political deflection and not a valid counterargument. This is sufficient grounds for its removal but I am choosing to let you know and understand what constitute a valid counterargument and what does not.

My response to you is shaped by TECHNICAL CONSIDERATIONS and ESTABLISHED FACTS in relation to the incident in question as well as additional realities which I happen to be familiar with - it has nothing to do with politics and such.

I am very likely to trust machines and make informed choices in relation - and not necessarily Americans and their political views. Same principle extended to others.

Placing S-400 near the border, say 100 km away from the Indian border will be easy pickings for our artillery, MRLS, short range missiles, cruise missiles, SOW weapons, drone attacks etc.

S-400 Is A Strategic Mistake For India, Doesn’t Solve India’s Problems: https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2...takes-for-india-doesnt-solve-indias-problems/

That's not an old video. This is a video from 2020 military exercise.
S-400's younger cousin get a taste of Turkish drone. Don't tell me sh$t happens. Reference: Officials Azerbaijani Government Sources.

Turkish Bayraktar TB2 drone destroyed the S-300 SAM of Armenia: https://www.globaldefensecorp.com/2...ktar-tb-2-destroyed-the-s-300-sam-of-armenia/
How many drones were destroyed to do so ?
Was the S300 on or off during the attack? was it a suden attack ? etc.... the answer is never so easy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom