Which solution do you agree with?

• Ban all indian users

• Limit all indian users

• Do nothing

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s an even better thing that you’d never be a mod in the first place.:tup:

I never desired to be a mod. I am not power hungry unlike others.

Like ive been told, and have read, on this forum many times; if you dont like it, you are free to leave, nobody is forcing you to be here!

Yeah, but we also told you to stop trolling. You never stop trolling.

Or have stricter regulations regarding who can post, where, how often, etc. There are some sane Indians and we shouldn't throw them out because others lack the ability to mature.

Who are the sane members?

A few yers ago there was. Hack.

A Pakistani forum was hacked. In response, Some brilliank Pakiatani hackers hacked an "Indian Defence Forum"

Later, it turns out, that Indian forum was owned by PDF management.

Enough said.

That is something you are obviously fabricating. See, you cannot refrain from trolling and derailing one moment. Even this topic has already been derailed by you.

This forum is slowly turning into a cesspool, just like india. You have indians users trolling, starting flame wars, insulting other users, butting in conversation like its their god given duty ie just being themselves. On top of that, they post news after news from their fake media network.

We should not be allowing them take over this forum. They are even using this forum to spread their racism and communal hate. Lets not forgot, they got the official twitter account of this forum banned.

The best solution would be to ban all indian users. But that is not going to happen. The alternative is, all indian users can only make post and comments in the indian defense forum. No where else on this forum will they be allowed to comment of post. They can just view, but nothing more.

There was already talk about reporting and banning users. But that failed. Even old users have been banned and unbanned multiple times. Plus they just make a new account.

The admins really need to step up. This is why many old users have left. Because of lack of action, and the influx of these troll users. You can't just sit behind the same "There are some good users as well". The good ones are the same.

We need to get stricter with Indian trolls. They join threads and galvanize Iranians, Americans, others to abuse and troll Pakistanis, Turks, Arabs, Bengladeshis, etc.

Yeah, but we also told you to stop trolling. You never stop trolling.
One word for a hypocrite like you; introspect

That is something you arw obviously fabricating. See, you cannot refrain from trolling and derailing one moment. Even this topic has already been derailed by you.

Its 100% True. The owner of this fprum has atleast 3 different forum on defence of 3 different cpuntries including India.

We need to get stricter with Indian trolls. They join threads and galvanize Iranians, Americans, others to abuse and troll Pakistanis, Turks, Arabs, Bengladeshis, etc.
They are already strict giving generous Negative ratings. Lol.

I like the OP..Complete ban for users from India.

This forum is slowly turning into a cesspool, just like india. You have indians users trolling, starting flame wars, insulting other users, butting in conversation like its their god given duty ie just being themselves. On top of that, they post news after news from their fake media network.

We should not be allowing them take over this forum. They are even using this forum to spread their racism and communal hate. Lets not forgot, they got the official twitter account of this forum banned.

The best solution would be to ban all indian users. But that is not going to happen. The alternative is, all indian users can only make post and comments in the indian defense forum. No where else on this forum will they be allowed to comment of post. They can just view, but nothing more.

There was already talk about reporting and banning users. But that failed. Even old users have been banned and unbanned multiple times. Plus they just make a new account.

The admins really need to step up. This is why many old users have left. Because of lack of action, and the influx of these troll users. You can't just sit behind the same "There are some good users as well". The good ones are the same.
I agree. There should be a full ban on Indians.

Power hungry? Mods here are volunteers, handling reports from members and reading through petty arguments is not fun, and nowhere is it a power trip. Nevermind, it’s not worth the discussion. And I won’t be take any further swipes at you here.

Power hungry? Mods here are volunteers, handling reports from members and reading through petty arguments is not fun, and nowhere is it a power trip. Nevermind, it’s not worth the discussion. And I won’t be take any further swipes at you here.

You take swipes at me. I want know what more is inside of you. The things I have read thus far aren't encouraging.

A few yers ago there was. Hack.

A Pakistani forum was hacked. In response, Some brilliank Pakiatani hackers hacked an "Indian Defence Forum"

Later, it turns out, that Indian forum was owned by PDF management.

Enough said.
Fake story. There was some people who accused IDF admins of being Pakistani, nonsense accusation but I suppose him being a Muslim had something to do with those accusations.

As for PDF owning an Indian forum, completely untrue. We had nothing to do with it.

You take swipes at me. I want know what more is inside of you. The things I have read thus far aren't encouraging.
And what have you read exactly? Also, it wasn’t me who took the first swipe, it was you. I was merely reacting so no need to start playing victim here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom