What's new

Comparison: Pakistani and Indians on social media about recent dialogues

Pakistanis must stop comparing themselves with Indians. Indians spew hate on any page where there is a Pakistan story, be it British, American or any other page. I have observed this trend on so many pages that I have forgotten when and where.

If there is a report criticizing Pakistan, an Indian is almost always the first one to comment. If a nation has so much hate for the other, there is no other method that common Pakistanis should adopt other than just ignoring their ignorance. Dont understand how they have so much time and energy to express their hate for Pakistan everywhere. Not just comments, they get into arguments which runs several pages of comments alone!!
I think this is due to huge Indian Population.This can be only resolved by liquidating 500+ Million Indians so we should start a new thread about this - How to liquidate 500+ Million Indians.Well 300+ Million will be liquidated naturally due to poverty but before dying will probably make more Indians so...

You dont get exposed to reality on internet.

You do in a way. Behind the anonymity of internet people shed their inhibitions and let their vile side out. You ll find more racist, sexists, religious bigots on the internet than you ll in real life.

Simply because in real life the risk of getting punched in the face increases by about 1000 times:lol:

I think this is due to huge Indian Population.This can be only resolved by liquidating 500+ Million Indians so we should start a new thread about this - How to liquidate 500+ Million Indians.

I have an idea, now that the visa regime has been relaxed why don't every Pakistani wear a suicide vest and go to India and blow themselves up, each Pakistani might kill a couple so there you have it - nearly 500 million mark.

You do in a way. Behind the anonymity of internet people shed their inhibitions and let their vile side out. You ll find more racist, sexists, religious bigots on the internet than you ll in real life.

Simply because in real life the risk of getting punched in the face increases by about 1000 times:lol:
Same indian -pakistanis would be partners in business in west and same would be abusing each other misusing the anonymity on the net.But what is real in both situations....

I can tell you with 100% guarantee that 99.99% of all Indians want Pakistan to be stable, peaceful and progressive. The rest 00.01% are nut-jobs like Thackerey.

I have an idea, now that the visa regime has been relaxed why don't every Pakistani wear a suicide vest and go to India and blow themselves up, each Pakistani might kill a couple so there you have it - nearly 500 million mark.
The ROI is too low on that - Besides the purpose is to liquidate Indians and not to be liquidated in the process.Let me know if you have better ideas.

The ROI is too low on that - Besides the purpose is to liquidate Indians and not to be liquidated in the process.Let me know if you have better ideas.

I think any idea will eventually be suicidal for Pakistan second could be firing nukes into India, decades of proxy war with militant groups has proved counter productive so why not collectively go out with a bang and take some with you.

no worries guys ...........no matter how much we become indian pakistani bhai bhai ....we always have tje kashmir issue and the gujarat riots too fall back to :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom