What's new

Comparison: Pakistani and Indians on social media about recent dialogues

Xestan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Response of Pakistanis on Express Tribune:

Wall Photos | Facebook

And response of Indians on Times of India (Post related to visa changes): Wall Photos | Facebook

Okay, if you can't read all the comments, let me just sum it up, majority of Indians on TOI are calling the amendments in Visa policies as "inviting Pakistani terrorists" and there are hell lot of hateful comments, abuses and what not..

Now just compare it to what Pakistanis are saying.. I'm amazed how delusional our people have become, can peace prevail when common public will have this type of mentality on either side?

Wall Photos | Facebook

And response of Indians on Times of India (Post related to visa changes): Wall Photos | Facebook

Okay, if you can't read all the comments, let me just sum it up, majority of Indians on TOI are calling the amendments in Visa policies as "inviting Pakistani terrorists" and there are hell lot of hateful comments, abuses and what not..

Now just compare it to what Pakistanis are saying.. I'm amazed how delusional our people have become, can peace prevail when common public will have this type of mentality on either side?

Please explain it a bit further .... thanks.

Wall Photos | Facebook

Define your sample size of being common public.

Wall Photos | Facebook

we know we are better than them, why do you want us to fall on their levels.
I said it before if you goto different internet forums and read the comments by indians you will see they are so deep in hate they spit venum. I have never come across such hate anywhere else but guess what its burning them inside out, it doesnt bother me and it should bother anyone of us. Hate is the enemy of hater

I said it before if you goto different internet forums and read the comments by indians you will see they are so deep in hate they spit venum. I have never come across such hate anywhere else but guess what its burning them inside out, it doesnt bother me and it should bother anyone of us. Hate is the enemy of hater

Welcome to Indianness.

nawan ayaan aiy sohneya

Welcome to Indianness.

nawan ayaan aiy sohneya
yeah welcome to indiannes...Atleast can be explained away as genuine feeling of hatred towards an enemy but how can you explain the pakistaniyat where people want to remain one step ahead of each other declaring fellow muslim as good muslim/bad muslim/murtad/qadian etc etc

If people have read my post with some concentration, my point is simple, I'm just trying to raise the question of hod the common people feel for each other? At least on social media.

The comparison is not like all the India VS Pakistan threads, it's a little comparison of what Pakistanis think of Indians and what Indians think of Pakistanis.

Pakistanis must stop comparing themselves with Indians. Indians spew hate on any page where there is a Pakistan story, be it British, American or any other page. I have observed this trend on so many pages that I have forgotten when and where.

If there is a report criticizing Pakistan, an Indian is almost always the first one to comment. If a nation has so much hate for the other, there is no other method that common Pakistanis should adopt other than just ignoring their ignorance. Dont understand how they have so much time and energy to express their hate for Pakistan everywhere. Not just comments, they get into arguments which runs several pages of comments alone!!

I dont know what Indian schools teach them. May be 'hate Pakistan' is a subject there. I just wonder how come a nation has so much time to comment, criticize and vilify another nation on each and every web page of the world. This shows their myopic vision and their mental ill-health.

Opening up visa regime is a good move. More than Pakistanis, its the ignorant nation of India that needs it. It should send its citizen to Pakistan to know what Pakistan is and what feeling of good will we have for them.

Really? Check out this sample from your Face Book link you posted in the OP..

."..they are occupying our water resources and making butter on water....hindo is hindo......"

Even i mention this in other threads.

Indian educated people those who having internet are becoming extremists. Posting either anti religion comments.

Along with this i also observe that Anticongress, Anti-Rahul, Anti-MMS comments. These days every one is sharing these kind of posts in facebook.

Now that central government woke-up and they realized that they need to some thing, thats why blocked some websites.

1. Suppose any BJP minsters caught and Times of India reported that, then every where in TI comments will be flooded asking "Why dont u report congress minister?". In the same time if the UPA person is caught then in comments no one says "Thanks!" But instead BJP cadres will just write even cheap comments. They actively made people to blive that whever media reports any BJP incidents its only because they are anti-BJP and no one supposed to Blive.

2. Recently in Gujarat some people convicted, naturally media reported that. But in comments section people asks why media doesn't report about Sikh massacre of congress!! And no talking against the criminal.

3. All the anti-corruption posts will have only UPA ministers.+Sonia Gandhi+Rahul.

4. You are patriotic only if u are not congressi!

Fact is,

BJP has the advantage which has organisation support who whole heatedly. Who really work for the party thinking that it is the savior of their religion. So most of the comments are surly from them. Plus some of the comments who were brainwashed by them.

Back
Top Bottom