What's new

Communist Party of Pakistan

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I was skimming at the list of political parties of Pakistan in wikipedia and interestingly found something called ''Communist Part of Pakistan'. I would be obliged if anyone could post any information about them. All i know here is that this party is pretty old. It was formed in 1948 by Sajjad Zaheer and by Manabendra Nath Roy. I think they should be given the chance to speak.

Communist_Party_of_Pakistan_logo.JPG

3067221943_0fcbd5ca75.jpg

c092048274c4768dc903efa72c9a1d84.jpg

I think they should be given a chance to speak.

Communist_Party_of_Pakistan_logo.JPG

3067221943_0fcbd5ca75.jpg

c092048274c4768dc903efa72c9a1d84.jpg

The future is speaking, since the old roads are closing!!!!!!!!!!! With the son being the next in play, who needs the voting rights!!!!

Communism is the most modern and virulent form of Western Imperialism and must not be promoted but opposed

The CPP seems to have been confined to one rental studio ever since Hasan Nasir was taken out by our own US clients early in the nation's history.

Every country has a communist party. Even USA has a communist party of its own.

If you go to Facebook, you will find that it is the India's communist party which has the most likes, not China's or Russia's

I heard a lecture of one of the Communist party leader and i was not impressed at all. He was more like a Mummy Daddy guy rather than some die hard communist. This party is more like a party of rich kids who know nothing about life as a poor but joined CPP as a fashion. If u guys know that group called Laal well i think lead singer is the secretary general and other ppl in the band are i think some other official of that party.

The CPP seems to have been confined to one rental studio ever since Hasan Nasir was taken out by our own US clients early in the nation's history.

Hasan Nisar??? Was he in CPP earlier??? Sorry i didn't get your message, coluld you pls elaborate further.?

I think that Faiz Ahmed Faiz was also a supporter of this stuff.

Ever heard of the band Laal. They are communists as well. They have something to do with this Party as well.

Every country has a communist party. Even USA has a communist party of its own.

If you go to Facebook, you will find that it is the India's communist party which has the most likes, not China's or Russia's

Except the communist parties in US can't run for election, in India the communist part are almost gone.

I thought Communist parties were banned in Pakistan.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom