What's new

communism:a better option for developing countries??

doesnt matter as long as the leaders are genuinely working for the country and the government as a whole is working in one direction. also pure communism doesnt work

doesnt matter as long as the leaders are genuinely working for the country and the government as a whole is working in one direction. also pure communism doesnt work

Yup...communism in governance but capitalistic in economic policy is perhaps the best option for 3rd world countries. China has perhaps perfected the ideal system.

Yup...communism in governance but capitalistic in economic policy is perhaps the best option for 3rd world countries. China has perhaps perfected the ideal system.

Yeah! China is just perfect as long as you are a member of the elite and/or have no interest in freedom of expression or individual rights that are protected by your government. China has developed into a state of crony capitalism protected my an authoritarian regime. Compared to Mao's version it is heaven!!

COMMUNISM is not a practical concept...not good for any country..

Yeah! China is just perfect as long as you are a member of the elite and/or have no interest in freedom of expression or individual rights that are protected by your government. China has developed into a state of crony capitalism protected my an authoritarian regime. Compared to Mao's version it is heaven!!

What is the use of rights if you can't have 2 meals a day?

Whatever they are doing atleast they are making sure their people can eat.

what if u start with communist regime to ensure singleminded approach to development and later on switch to a democracy??

There are two versions of Communism by in large. I disagree with the Stalin's one (Stalinism/Communism) but I am inspired by Karl Marx version of Communism. Stalin introduced his own version of Communism which benefited him.
According to Karl Marx:
Pure communism in the Marxian sense refers to a classless, stateless and oppression-free society where decisions on what to produce and what policies to pursue are made democratically, allowing every member of society to participate in the decision-making process in both the political and economic spheres of life. In modern usage, communism is often used to refer to the policies of the various communist states, which were authoritarian governments that had centrally planned economies and ownership of all the means of production.

Capitalism has many flaws in it and we only have one alternative to solve our problems i.e. direct democracy or 'pure communism' However, considering the population boom, direct democracy can fail; on the contrary, pure communism can solve many problems which we are facing today.

Any idea of utopian society?
For God sake, we are living in a dystopian society!!!

Last edited:
There are two versions of Communism by in large. I disagree with the Stalin's one (Stalinism/Communism) but I am inspired by Karl Marx's version of Communism.

in simple term classless, stateless and oppression-free society Marx version of communism,most widely accepted version of communism Leninism.

not two there are many versions of communism like Leninism, Stalinism, Maoism and Trotskyism ...etc

in simple term classless, stateless and oppression-free society Marx version of communism,most widely accepted version of communism Leninism.

not two there are many versions of communism like Leninism, Stalinism, Maoism and Trotskyism ...etc

I know thats why I said before 'by in large' --

what is the status of some previous communist states now-SOVIET UNION,YUGOSLAVIA, CZECHOSLOVAKIA

What about the current economic status of CUBA and NORTH KOREA

Just citing china is not a good example as it is the only example

In capitalism, man oppresses man.
In communism, it's the other way around.

Spoken like a slave of the old American South .......

Instead of launching strawman attacks..don't you think the farmer in India who committed suicide because of debt would not have exchanged his right to vote with a full meal for his family in an instant?

Back
Top Bottom