What's new

Communal tension in Delhi’s Trilokpuri

This seems to be a troll and faking news; need to be avoided.
Tension gripped east Delhi's Trilokpuri area after people from two communities clashed over a petty issue on Friday evening. Two persons allegedly suffered bullet wounds during the fight, said doctors at Lal Bahadur Shashtri Hospital. However, no casualty was reported till filing of this report.

Following the incident, police rushed a large contingent of their personnel to the area to bring the situation under control. Several companies of the Rapid Action Force as well as riot control were also deployed. Senior police officers and the Intelligence Bureau sleuths are also reportedly keeping a close watch on the developments. The area DCP is also monitoring the situation. SHOs in the area have been summoned and forces from the nearby district have been roped to maintain peace and harmony.

The incident began on Thursday evening. While police did not divulge the details, sources said two communities clashed over playing of music at a religious gathering.

There was heavy stone-pelting on Thursday but police managed to bring the situation under control by Friday morning.

Two youths were arrested after which the situation turned normal. However, a scuffle broke out yet again on Friday evening.

While police denied having opened fire, they said several rounds of tear-gas shells were fired. They had to resort to lathicharge to control the mob. A group of around 200 people was involved in the incident, police said.

Locals said that an argument broke out between two groups around 8pm on Thursday after which youths from both the groups started thrashing each other during which a few shots were fired. "The stone-pelting started around 8.45pm when the cops tried to diffuse the situation," said a local. He said that several vehicles were damaged as miscreants tried to set them ablaze. Six-seven fire tenders were also rushed to the spot.

A case of rioting has been registered at the Mayur Vihar police station and a search is on to nab the culprits.

Doctors at LBS Hospital said that a group of men with severe head injuries was admitted to the hospital. They also said that two men with bullet injuries on their knees were brought by the locals. They have been referred to the Safdurjung Hospital. Police said that SHO Mayur Vihar, too, was injured during the stone-pelting.

"We could not identify the men who started the clashes. There were 15 men from my locality who were injured during the fight," said Pankaj Kumar, a resident who was injured during the incident.

Tension in Trilokpuri, two men 'shot at' - The Times of India
Hindu-Muslim clashes lead to arrest of 33 people in east Delhi's Trilokpuri area : North, News - India Today

There are lots of places where mandir masjid are right in front of each other. so what should be done to make some of these idiots muslims happy? As per sickular logic, break all the temples down.

But that's not gonna happen. I personally think better solution will be to bring both masjid and mandir down and open a school on the land recovered from both and educate some of the brainwashed kids.

That as per me is secular but that will definitely not go well with the sickular mindset present in the country..

Last edited:
I have noticed when ever they report such issues (excluding the mouth pieces) they normally avoid to name the community.....

You guys make fun of this word secular beyond a point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haven't you heard that "too much much of a good thing is actually a bad thing". Same rule applies to secularism. & hey @nair ji. How is secularism going in Kerala ? Is it still like W.B.

I have noticed when ever they report such issues (excluding the mouth pieces) they normally avoid to name the community.....

You guys make fun of this word secular beyond a point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Hindus aka Communal Community is at Fault then our Paid Secular Media plays news as: EK Hindu ney Muslman aka Secular ka Roza Todh Diya. They'll even publish names of culprits. I'm just giving a random ex.

When Muslims Killed Sikhs in UP during Ramzan, after offering Friday Prayers. News are played as follows: People of one Community killed People of other.

This Secular word is Curse for India. it's been Raped 24/7 by So called Secular Parties. However, in reality, they are AIDS for India. Therefore, I do make fun of this word, as it has lost it's relevance.

You will get fucked if you don't understand it. We will butcher you right here in delhi if you don't mend your ways. Allah aur Muhammed ki maa yeahi chodd denge samajh jha gandu.
Muslims in that area were a small minority still they beat you up so bad. That Police had to intervene.

Everyone knows about the fighting prowess of Muslims in India. Thats why your girls chose us over you.

See as of now two were shot at. if more head are raised, they will fall quicker then they were raised.

Tension gripped east Delhi's Trilokpuri area after people from two communities clashed over a petty issue on Friday evening. Two persons allegedly suffered bullet wounds during the fight, said doctors at Lal Bahadur Shashtri Hospital. However, no casualty was reported till filing of this report.

Following the incident, police rushed a large contingent of their personnel to the area to bring the situation under control. Several companies of the Rapid Action Force as well as riot control were also deployed. Senior police officers and the Intelligence Bureau sleuths are also reportedly keeping a close watch on the developments. The area DCP is also monitoring the situation. SHOs in the area have been summoned and forces from the nearby district have been roped to maintain peace and harmony.

The incident began on Thursday evening. While police did not divulge the details, sources said two communities clashed over playing of music at a religious gathering.

There was heavy stone-pelting on Thursday but police managed to bring the situation under control by Friday morning.

Two youths were arrested after which the situation turned normal. However, a scuffle broke out yet again on Friday evening.

While police denied having opened fire, they said several rounds of tear-gas shells were fired. They had to resort to lathicharge to control the mob. A group of around 200 people was involved in the incident, police said.

Locals said that an argument broke out between two groups around 8pm on Thursday after which youths from both the groups started thrashing each other during which a few shots were fired. "The stone-pelting started around 8.45pm when the cops tried to diffuse the situation," said a local. He said that several vehicles were damaged as miscreants tried to set them ablaze. Six-seven fire tenders were also rushed to the spot.

A case of rioting has been registered at the Mayur Vihar police station and a search is on to nab the culprits.

Doctors at LBS Hospital said that a group of men with severe head injuries was admitted to the hospital. They also said that two men with bullet injuries on their knees were brought by the locals. They have been referred to the Safdurjung Hospital. Police said that SHO Mayur Vihar, too, was injured during the stone-pelting.

"We could not identify the men who started the clashes. There were 15 men from my locality who were injured during the fight," said Pankaj Kumar, a resident who was injured during the incident.

Tension in Trilokpuri, two men 'shot at' - The Times of India
Hindu-Muslim clashes lead to arrest of 33 people in east Delhi's Trilokpuri area : North, News - India Today
You must be really happy to see that your "secular" MIM got a single seat in your city..... Are'nt u. But it's not gonna happen in Delhi.

Haven't you heard that "too much much of a good thing is actually a bad thing". Same rule applies to secularism. & hey @nair ji. How is secularism going in Kerala ? Is it still like W.B.

Well if you are expecting to find a bomb in Congress MLA's house, then you will have to be disappointed (atleast for now)

If Hindus aka Communal Community is at Fault then our Paid Secular Media plays news as: EK Hindu ney Muslman aka Secular ka Roza Todh Diya. They'll even publish names of culprits. I'm just giving a random ex.

When Muslims Killed Sikhs in UP during Ramzan, after offering Friday Prayers. News are played as follows: People of one Community killed People of other.

This Secular word is Curse for India. it's been Raped 24/7 by So called Secular Parties. However, in reality, they are AIDS for India. Therefore, I do make fun of this word, as it has lost it's relevance.

Few people are sick, they will remain so. Protecting acts of one community, let them take sides with them. There is no point explaining!

You must be really happy to see that your "secular" MIM got a single seat in your city..... Are'nt u. But it's not gonna happen in Delhi.
You be prepared for massive butt-hurt when they perform well in UP too. Muslims will move away from other parties and vote for only MIM in near future.

maa ki chut tumhari..gaand maar lenge shaheen bagh mai hi..behan chod tumhe izzat de do to sar mai mootne ki koshish karte ho.You should be slaughtered the way you are being slaughtered world wide. Dog mend you way else India not going to be safe for you.
Bakchodi na kar re. Mein Delhi reh chuka hun. Tum saale sirf internet pe sher ho. Maar khate ho fir police aur army ko bulate ho.

Well I havent come across such news in main stream media..... But yes i have seen it in mouth pieces of communities or sections of communities.... But then we look at things little differently.......

I think Hyderabad need some cleansing. All the known terrorists either come from there or take shelter there. All the MIM supporters should be rounded up so that they remain on earth not live in their own dream world.

You be prepared for massive butt-hurt when they perform well in UP too. Muslims will move away from other parties and vote for only MIM in near future.

Bakchodi na kar re. Mein Delhi reh chuka hun. Tum saale sirf internet pe sher ho. Maar khate ho fir police aur army ko bulate ho.
But many analysts say that MIM is a BJP proxy who just want to divide muslim votes.:-)

Back
Top Bottom