What's new

Collapse Of 250 Ton Goliath Crane At GRSE To Impact India’s Most Advanced Warships Program

but was kept under the wraps

Machiavellian Modi hides negatives, while highlights positives for votes.

Few numbers up on Ease of doing business and viola! PC at night time involving Jaitley.
But when the hunger index came in the other day, there was pin drop silence.

This is Machiavellain Modi.

1e429ff4bb8cbac7acd0300ad2850deb504204a2d46d3bccf99c0df626703486_m.jpg

but was kept under the wraps

Machiavellian Modi hides negatives, while highlights positives for votes.

Few numbers up on Ease of doing business and viola! PC at night time involving Jaitley.
But when the hunger index came in the other day, there was pin drop silence.

This is Machiavellain Modi.

That's good marketing.

Why are you posting Chinese accident pic here? Are you saying these types of accidents happen all over the world?

China manufactures its own cranes hence it would not take 30 months as in the case of India. China is lightening fast, they would remove the debris and deploy another one within 3 months.

Kahan Raja Bhoj (China) kahan Gangu teli (India)

That's good marketing.

Why are you posting Chinese accident pic here? Are you saying these types of accidents happen all over the world?
I am posting it because if it can happen in China or anywhere for that matter then why fault Indians only. Let the news come out why it happened before coming to a conclusion.

China manufactures its own cranes hence it would not take 30 months as in the case of India. China is lightening fast, they would remove the debris and deploy another one within 3 months.

Kahan Raja Bhoj (China) kahan Gangu teli (India)

china manufactures everything, we have lots of false flaggers here on our payroll.

I don't think wind alone bought down the crane. I guess some load which it was lifting might have crashed into one of it's supporting legs after getting caught in heavy winds. This is a clear violation of sop. And should have been avoided. I guess that's why they took so long to disclose it to the press.
Also I don't know why people are blaming the Navy for an accident caused in a public sector shipyard.

Giving how much we build infrastructure and leading the global infrastructure project and being the largest shipbuilder in the world, our crane had never experience problem worldwide, it's safe to say our equipment is 2nd to none.. In fact this crane is built by Finland. It shows that no matter how much quality one builds it, selling any high-end equipment to India is a risk to that country reputation for any Indian mishandling.

They are really good at ruining the reputation of international suppliers, Mig-21, C-130, Kilo-Sub, T-90s, M777, and the list goes on.

Isn't India getting the bullet train? Japan better cancel the project because their reputation is going to take a beating when the Indians get their hands on it.

How the heck do you keep something as big as a crane collapse under wraps for half a month? I guess the dock is off access to the public?

Back
Top Bottom