What's new

COAS, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, endorsed punishment to 2 Army and 1 civilian office for treason.

Ever heard of SIU? They are the chacha of ISI.. internal intel unit... and they are as brutal as it gets.. even if you are a general you will get ...
SIU is the main informant formation for all activities of Major Generals and Lt. Generals during their tenure on Command and Staff positions. This formation is also responsible for reports which form the basis of promotions from Maj General to Lt General. And it also provides intel which helps MS Dte assign postings.

And Americans handed over those who leaked them intelligence?
During surveillance, protocols do not allow information to be leaked, but for proof arrests could occur during the activity of leaking information. However, generally whats seen is that arrests happen before information is leaked. Proof is shown in the form of internet emails, chats etc, then videos captured during surveillance and voice recordings over phones. These are enough to arrest the accused.

This BS won't end till there are laws prohibiting Army Officers and their kids from going to NATO / NATO-slave countries whether for vacation, education or anything else.

Instead, we send our best General Officers to the States for War College (or to the UK/Canada.) We need to send them to China, Turkey, Russia and/or Iran --- that will bring useful perspectives.
Officers of all ranks are sent to all of the above mentioned countries for different courses which determine the tenure. Families are allowed to go on self funded trips if tenure is more than 3 months. Some tenures last 3-4 years even depending upon deputation. Its necessary to send to all countries due to military ties, nature of courses, education and training.

Any idea what info did they share?
While members here will mention that the whole nuclear plan along with missile blue prints have been leaked and then Intel agencies woke up and caught them, well thats not how Intel agencies operate. Every Military officer is under surveillance by FIU's (Field Intel Units) and then cases go to MI, CMI, SIU, ISI etc. Surveillance is done on shady individuals all the time. Things are taken very slow but everything is monitored, even wats app and FB chat messengers are not safe. As soon as something is about to be leaked or before that, agencies go for the kill.

this death sentence is quite alarming
it means that he leaked some quite high level information, this seems even more serious than Kolbohshan
One of the common tools is to ask the officer who is under surveillance to give order about troop movement or formation movement, if he is in command or he is given information on purpose about troop movement or any other information of sensitive nature. This order/information comes from the higher ups who have been alerted by Intel agencies about his shady activities. The order/information is only given to that individual. As soon as that information is leaked to a third party, proof is made and accused is arrested. There are many other methods also.

Kulbushan Yadav is another story.

traitors must be shot. simple

----------------------------------

a rat is the worst traitor and scum out there.. he snitches out state secrets to hostile agencies. one line of code he sells, kills hundreds of our men..

there must be zero tolerance for such people..

----------------------------------

saleem safi, hamid mir, mohsin dawar,,, take note you rats
Mutiny is Death By bullet, ofcourse. Traitors also suffer the same fate, majority of the time.

He was part of ISI or MI
Officials of ISI as well as MI are also monitored - no one is safe from surveillance.

Just punishing these individuals is not enough. This is an institutional problem and needs to be dealt with proper changes in rules and regulations. This should include:
1. Severely curtailing all officer training to the US, UK, Australia, Canada.
2. Making it mandatory for senior officers after retirement to not be able to go abroad
3. Making it mandatory for families of senior officers from going for studies or other reasons to the West.

Without such changes, Pakistan's national security cannot be protected. These are the few that got caught. And no, spies and traitors don't use whatsapp to say "we are about to leak information". They have their own secure channels and handlers. If serious action is not taken, it only shows that the leadership is full of traitors itself.

There are informations that ISI officers share with other agencies including CIA, there is this murky land of double agents. In Intelligence there is a line you don't cross and that is not very clear sometimes. Some officers get ahead of themselves and cross the line. This murky area between MI/ISI and CIA needs to be managed carefully.

MI itself is in a bit of shambles. Naukri bazi is rampant. Not very efficient.
There are many other Intel agency cadres, ones whose names are not spoken in media. These Intel agency cadres over watch the media fav ISI and also MI. Due to media naming, trend has become to name ISI every time some intel related thing happens, but its not ISI always, there are many other intel agencies working in the field, including the ones keeping tabs on ISI officials.

This BS won't end till there are laws prohibiting Army Officers and their kids from going to NATO / NATO-slave countries whether for vacation, education or anything else.

Instead, we send our best General Officers to the States for War College (or to the UK/Canada.) We need to send them to China, Turkey, Russia and/or Iran --- that will bring useful perspectives.

That is exactly it! This will not end until serious steps are taken. And not taking those steps is itself treason.

1. Severely curtailing all officer training to the US, UK, Australia, Canada.
2. Making it mandatory for senior officers after retirement to not be able to go abroad
3. Making it mandatory for families of senior officers from going for studies or other reasons to the West.
This won't happen and should not happen. Such steps sabotage Military more than it benefits them.

Nope they don’t :(
Hehehe, pata tha muje tum yehi kaho gay :-)

This won't happen and should not happen. Such steps sabotage Military more than it benefits them.

Hehehe, pata tha muje tum yehi kaho gay :-)

I beg to differ. That is what should happen ASAP because this problem has gone on and done greater damage than almost anything else. Going back to Yahya Khan, to Musharraf era, to almost every sabotage to Paksitan's independence and national security. But it becomes tiresome to speak to you about it Signalian, all you keep doing is defending the military establishment like its your patriotic duty to do so.

These are the two Army Men to be hanged till death :

Welldone Pak Army, ISI, MI, Scientists, soldiers, civil men/women who caught these traitors. First time ever made our nation proud .:pakistan:

I beg to differ. That is what should happen ASAP because this problem has gone on and done greater damage than almost anything else. Going back to Yahya Khan, to Musharraf era, to almost every sabotage to Paksitan's independence and national security. But it becomes tiresome to speak to you about it Signalian, all you keep doing is defending the military establishment like its your patriotic duty to do so.
Mate you can differ all you want, but Military has a set method of surveillance and monitoring that is in place for all ranks that go abroad for UN Missions, Training, courses, command, as instructors even. This is done because Pakistan Military is trained to fight all types of missions with any kind of ally. Training at home or abroad is also a testament to it. Every contingent of troops sent abroad has an Intel section sent along with them. That Intel section is responsible for daily reporting of movement, contacts, calls, conversations etc of all personnel in that contingent. The officers sent individually (with or w/o families) for courses, training, education etc have another form of surveillance conducted on them in that country by Pak Intel wings. This is also true for engineers, scientists, research fellows etc from Pakistan Govts research Departments. No one is safe. What you are suggesting is counter productive and a natural reaction since you and other members here are not aware of many processes which goes in intel depts and military by itself.

As for patriotic duty, If i am replying so many posts, maybe i know a thing or two.

We have officers and cadets who excel abroad, because they are fine gentlemen and have been trained by the best. This section is filled with achievements of our officers and cadets serving abroad.

Yes, but a civilian is entitled to a right of defense, and a right of appeal all the way to the Supreme Court.

Under Pakistan Army Act, if a crime of espionage, or like, is committed, in which both military personnel and civilians are involved; then civilians are also tried under the same process.

Mate you can differ all you want, but Military has a set method of surveillance and monitoring that is in place for all ranks that go abroad for UN Missions, Training, courses, command, as instructors even. This is done because Pakistan Military is trained to fight all types of missions with any kind of ally. Training at home or abroad is also a testament to it. Every contingent of troops sent abroad has an Intel section sent along with them. That Intel section is responsible for daily reporting of movement, contacts, calls, conversations etc of all personnel in that contingent. The officers sent individually (with or w/o families) for courses, training, education etc have another form of surveillance conducted on them in that country by Pak Intel wings. This is also true for engineers, scientists, research fellows etc from Pakistan Govts research Departments. No one is safe. What you are suggesting is counter productive and a natural reaction since you and other members here are not aware of many processes which goes in intel depts and military by itself.

As for patriotic duty, If i am replying so many posts, maybe i know a thing or two.

You're just performing your patriotic duty as became quite clear with your conversations trying to shut up R Wing. I've lived in Pakistan and seen live spies, in some cases my neighbors. And your so called intelligence apparatus did diddly squat. Filled with traitors trying to protect the system by which these traitors are sustained - visits to the US and UK were they are cultivated. as long as "training" in these countries is not banned, the military establishment is itself colluding with foreign powers to betray Pakistan. That is clear to anybody with an independent mind.

You're just performing your patriotic duty as became quite clear with your conversations trying to shut up R Wing. I've lived in Pakistan and seen live spies, in some cases my neighbors. And your so called intelligence apparatus did diddly squat. Filled with traitors trying to protect the system by which these traitors are sustained - visits to the US and UK were they are cultivated. as long as "training" in these countries is not banned, the military establishment is itself colluding with foreign powers to betray Pakistan. That is clear to anybody with an independent mind.
Mate

I am not egoistic, as you can see in the other thread(LY-80), one Mod pointed out that R-Wing and I should stop, and i stopped. so that is a proof that I am not trying to shut up R-Wing or anybody for that matter .
I am neither an insecure personality so let me make it my last reply to you in this thread. I am very confident about what i post as i know what i am saying.

While you have spent your life in Pakistan, I have spent life in Pakistani Military Institution. I wouldn't want to divulge anymore, as Admins and Mods know my background clearly.

Have a nice day, cheers.

Back
Top Bottom