What's new

COAS, General Qamar Javed Bajwa, endorsed punishment to 2 Army and 1 civilian office for treason.

A general and a brigadier got punished....rest what else u want...even named them for public shaming....

U nd mister @MastanKhan

Have some serious personal issues with armed forces and must have some grievances...do let me know....pm me i will give u mail mail i.d.

I have dealt with with the armed forces and through my contacts who are the source for the information that is the basis for the “grievances”.
Naming individuals who engaged in espionage is commonplace in countries with accountability and nothing extraordinary. Especially when it has zero impact on day to day corrupt practices in places like the CMA.

I have no interest in engaging with you especially when you have zero authority other than online chest thumping. Nor are you a representative of or an authority on the armed forces nor is anyone answerable for you for any grievances.

may i know the detail of case? how much money involved for which agency they are working for? why every thing is hidden?
info availiable for 50 yrs plus age---

infants and underage boys not allowed

I asked a question and you quoted a section of military law as your answer. What was I supposed to think?

Even more interestingly, how did a civilian get the death penalty under the Official Secrets Act by a military court?

Source said these 2 Army Generals are going to die. Traitor mothfckers burn in hell...Great to see example made out of them by Pak Army.

I have dealt with with the armed forces and through my contacts who are the source for the information that is the basis for the “grievances”.
Naming individuals who engaged in espionage is commonplace in countries with accountability and nothing extraordinary. Especially when it has zero impact on day to day corrupt practices in places like the CMA.

I have no interest in engaging with you especially when you have zero authority other than online chest thumping. Nor are you a representative of or an authority on the armed forces nor is anyone answerable for you for any grievances.
Geo Oscar Sahab

Among other differences, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces consists not of commissioned officers but civilian judges and the condemned still has the right to appeal to the President for reprieve or pardon.
Even in Pakistan these convicted people have a chance to appeal in Supreme Court of Pakistan and can also appeal to the president for pardon.

Brig got death sentence while Gen got 14 years? although Brig is one star (correct me if i am wrong) but common public doesn't know that and people are going to think like that ... Doc was a PHD doc and supposedly was from Kahuta (as per tv program he was associated with our nuclear assets so i presume Kahuta)

as reported previously in media they were linked with influential western agency which in Pakistani language is CIA
they leaked sensitive information about troops movements deployments and higher level meeting details etc

Not linked to R&AW.

I can't believe how anyone can betray their people like this.

Capital punishment sounds like a slap on the wrist in this case.
on social media there is a picture circulating of a so called colonel who collected money and is living a high life in USA. he was never mentioned before. I hope he meets an unnatural end soon

Did he pass on the info about ongoing nuclear and strategic projects or did he sabotage them in several ways as well ?
information only
the system cant be sabotaged by a single individual

they leaked sensitive information about troops movements deployments and higher level meeting details etc

on social media there is a picture circulating of a so called colonel who collected money and is living a high life in USA. he was never mentioned before. I hope he meets an unnatural end soon

information only
the system cant be sabotaged by a single individual
Where they leaking troop movements to the schemes amreekans or indians?

Good work Bajwa well done Pakistan Army..All the traitors must be hang and punish even if they are judges or military or politicians or from media. 5000 people are already in hit list let see what happens NEXT.:pakistan::butcher:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom