What's new

COAS Bajwas - Great Achievements- End of an Era

A banner is seen. That has an image of Bajwa and words "Mir Jafar" and "Laanat (meaning curse)". I gather that you can't read Urdu script.

Me neither; I had to get the wife to translate and then a 😐 look right back. Lol

One thing is clear that Bajwa is an extraordinary and exceptional person, in many respects. In my opinion, he is the "Haramzada Tareen" person, which Pakistan has ever produced, since 14.08.1947 to date. This attribute would remain his hallmark, till someone in future exceeds him. This is my assessment without any conscious prejudice.

One thing is clear that Bajwa is an extraordinary and exceptional person, in many respects. In my opinion, he is the "Haramzada Tareen" person, which Pakistan has ever produced, since 14.08.1947 to date. This attribute would remain his hallmark, till someone in future exceeds him.
Yahya?- no one comes close to him tbh, recency bias aside

Ayub, zia were not traitors imo, Musharraf might be

Major achievements:
  • Feb 26, 2019
  • Oversaw the end of major terrorism operations inside Pakistan though the job is far from over
  • ISAF draw down in Afghanistan and subsequent re-calibration of Afghan policy
  • Introduction of new armor, of note is VT-4, and air defence system, of note is HQ-9P
Major Setbacks:
  • Turmoil of the last year or so and unwillingness to cleanup own mess instead opting to leave Pakistan in chaos for successor

Last edited:
Major achievements:
  • Feb 26, 2019
  • Oversaw the end of major terrorism operations inside Pakistan though the job is far from over
  • Oversaw the draw down of forces from Afghanistan and subsequent re-calibration of Afghan policy
  • Introduction of new armor, of note is VT-4, and air defence system, of note is HQ-9P
Major Setbacks:
  • Turmoil of the last year or so and subsequent unwillingness to cleanup own mess instead opting to leave Pakistan in chaos for successor to deal with
Army still riding PAF's coattails

Bajwa did the worst thing possible, he killed the 'HOPE' of the nation, predominantly young and aspiring people, he killed the hope of men and women, children, overseas Pakistanis all had this aspiration of a change, Tabdeeli from the rotten corrupt system and Imran Khan was the torch bearer of that change, the inspiration.

The most powerful thing needed is hope, to get out from the despondency and despair, and he almost killed it.

But the hope still lingers on, springs eternal.

Last edited:
Yahya?- no one comes close to him tbh, recency bias aside

That is your assessment and opinion, and I, of course, respect it; but mine one stands, as far as I am concerned. This Mir Bajwa, according to my reckoning, is far far more rascal than General Yahya.

@SaadH @Goenitz & @SIPRA thank you, and no, I can't read it sadly, but I can speak it.

Thanks. I asked just out of curiosity. It is a great pleasure to see your contribution on PDF for your country. It is people like you, who are the real hope for Pakistan.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom