What's new

CM Gilgit-Batlistan urges all Pakistanis to celebrate GB Cultural Cap Day on 1st October

WAJsal

SENIOR MODERATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Special message by CM GB...
Gilgit-Batlistan Cultural Cap Day will be celebrated on the first of October. Watch CM Hafiz Hafeez UR Rehman‘s special message on the day.
Reported by Abdul Rehman Bukhari
http://pamirtimes.net/2016/09/21/cm...celebrate-gb-cultural-cap-day-on-1st-october/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:enjoy: @Moonlight ,@Arsalan ,@unleashed ,@shimshali ,@Kambojaric ,@krash ,@waz .......
more updates to follow....

I really admire GB. I would say, almost 100% people I met from GB are very sane, patriotic and educated people. This beautiful land should be example for all provinces of Pakistan especially my home province Sind.

Btw my father and my late grandfather wear this topi alot. I would love to have one.

I really admire GB. I would say, almost 100% people I met from GB are very sane, patriotic and educated people. This beautiful land should be example for all provinces of Pakistan especially my home province Sind.

Btw my father and my late grandfather wear this topi alot. I would love to have one.

All my family members wear this topi in Karachi..

We are with our GB country men on this important cultural occasion....and I really admire the efforts of CM to spread cultural diversity and knowledge..it will also create demand for the caps which is added benefit for GB craftsmen.

GilgitCappp.jpg

Here is Raheel Sharif wearing GB cap with official insignia..

6349.jpg

All my family members wear this topi in Karachi..

We are with our GB country men on this important cultural occasion....and I really admire the efforts of CM to spread cultural diversity and knowledge..it will also create demand for the caps which is added benefit for GB craftsmen.

GilgitCappp.jpg

Here is Raheel Sharif wearing GB cap with official insignia..

6349.jpg

Salute to our LION sir general raheel sharif, he is looking awesome and cute by wearing Chitrali topi or GB cap :yahoo: :woot::enjoy::pakistan::china:

Why their is no Quaid e Azam picture in the background?
Why there are only nawaz shareef and this gol gappa maker pictures showing?
Quaid e Azam picture should be must in all gov offices.
I hope some day i will visit this beautiful heaven like place of Pakistan.
God bless Pakistan

Federal Govt should support and promote such events to increase tourism.
There are only few places on earth like North of Pakistan. A less scenic Alpine region of Europe is earning billions.

Chitrali topi, Peshawari chappal and Sindhi Ajrak have always been part of Pakistani man wardrobe, regardless where they are from.

This cap is very common in my experience at least in rural areas but without feathers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom