What's new

CM Fadnavis opposed offer of Rs .5 cr. contribution from film makers to Army Welfare Fund

No political party nor patriot Indians can forget the sacrifices gave by the Soldiers and families of the Indian Security Forces.
Thats not my point sir. No self respecting Indian would ever discredit or disrespect the work armed forces do for us.
But at the same time i don't approve any political party play politics over sacrifices of armed forces.
A cursory look and it is quite evident that MNS is playing politics over the whole issue in a bid to revive its sagging political fortunes.
If i recall correctly, they had tried to do same after 26/11 attacks in Mumbai by trying to collect money for bullet proof jackets for city police only to be ridiculed (@Bombaywalla do i remember right?).
This is a circus being played in name of army and while i don't watch many movies these days, i really don't understand, what purpose does all this tamaasha serve?
Wouldn't it be just nice to quietly donate some money on December 7 and thank armed forces for being our saviors time and again? i've been doing it for last 15 years, since i started earning on my own and don't think its hard for anyone else to do the same.

I have said this before, and am saying this again: nobody who is not a certifiable idiot would think that the money earned by actors and musicians will be poured into the ISI funds to train and deploy terrorists. It really is scraping the bottom of the barrel when such reasons are put forward.

Might this forum have the great pleasure of studying some of these intelligence reports that have been made, or are they confidential and available only to the Organiser?

I have said against India's National Interest.

You dont read news carefully , this is your problem not mines. What i know i am tried to share with you all here.

Ab marzi aap ki Janaab.

I have said against India's National Interest.

You dont read news carefully , this is your problem not mines. What i know i am tried to share with you all here.

Ab marzi aap ki Janaab.

How can funds be transferred against India's national interest? Or for India's national interest? What has India's national interest got to do with funds transfer?

I have nothing against KJ.. never watched any of his movies.. but he has proved himself as*hole again and again from time to time. the idea of taking actor/actress across the border is purely business. as they gain more $$ from neighbourhood.

Secondly. yes artist across border wont say anything because they will be a moving bulls eye moment he enters his own country. he jumps border on pure business likes of him are here for money and money only. they care shitzz to how many our soldiers are killed on border.

Third point. MNS are just playing politics. they are taking advantage of change of wind. nothing else. and yes it is most disrespecting for the soldiers to take money which are nothing but direct form of extortion. its not what we do.

Fourth. i have better idea, increase tax for actor-actress who come here for opportunities .

Last edited:
I have said this before, and am saying this again: nobody who is not a certifiable idiot would think that the money earned by actors and musicians will be poured into the ISI funds to train and deploy terrorists. It really is scraping the bottom of the barrel when such reasons are put forward.

Might this forum have the great pleasure of studying some of these intelligence reports that have been made, or are they confidential and available only to the Organiser?

JuD ; Hafiz saeed ; LET all collect donations from Pakistani citizens

So the money earned by These actors does reach India's enemies

ISI is India's real problem

And certainly since ISI is funded by Taxpayers ; we can say that ALL Pakistani citizens
finance Anti India activities by DEFAULT

Mr. Joe this is your asli Aoukat!!!

Pethatic Sickular. You think (-) ratics will change the truth????

What else can you do, other then giving negative ratings and reporting to mods about the people for telling the truth.

So who is intolerant???? Is it not SICULARS????

Sorry I overlooked this one. Apologies.

I have nothing against KJ.. never watched any of his movies.. but he has proved himself as*hole again and again from time to time. the idea of taking actor/actress across the border is purely business. as they gain more $$ from neighbourhood.

Secondly. yes artist across border wont say anything because they will be a moving bulls eye moment he enters his own country. he jumps border on pure business likes of him are here for money and money only. they care shitzz to how many our soldiers are killed in border.

Third point. MNS are just playing politics. they are taking advantage of change of wind. nothing else. and yes it is most disrespecting for the soldiers to take money which are nothing but direct form of extortion. its not what we do.

Fourth. i have better idea, increase tax for actor-actress who comes here for opportunities .

At last, a sensible post. I thought I was going nuts.

Thats not my point sir. No self respecting Indian would ever discredit or disrespect the work armed forces do for us.
But at the same time i don't approve any political party play politics over sacrifices of armed forces.
A cursory look and it is quite evident that MNS is playing politics over the whole issue in a bid to revive its sagging political fortunes.
If i recall correctly, they had tried to do same after 26/11 attacks in Mumbai by trying to collect money for bullet proof jackets for city police only to be ridiculed (@Bombaywalla do i remember right?).
This is a circus being played in name of army and while i don't watch many movies these days, i really don't understand, what purpose does all this tamaasha serve?
Wouldn't it be just nice to quietly donate some money on December 7 and thank armed forces for being our saviors time and again? i've been doing it for last 15 years, since i started earning on my own and don't think its hard for anyone else to do the same.

Indian Establishment is very rich but we do have a process for everything by keeping the International norms so that there should be transparency in IMF . Panama offshore leaks have opened the pandora box and even high profile officials have been named in that.

Everyone is aware that Indian Military modernization budget is more than $ 150 Billion.

These Foreign actors and actress work in bollywood because of our relations with those countries but when those countries are being used as bases of Anti India's national interest then Indian Establishment have to reconsider thier policies towards those nations .

Here only Indian political parties rise issues which are directly related to immigration, trade and technology transfers etc.

Republic of India is Super power which majority of people doesnt want to understand.

What abt KJ earning money over whole issue?? Oh! why not he has birt right to do that! But MNS cannot not demand donation for Army Welfare /fund.

No they can't. Only the Army, or some senior central minister can. Extortion is a crime under the Indian Penal Code.

How can funds be transferred against India's national interest? Or for India's national interest? What has India's national interest got to do with funds transfer?

There have been Indian Intelligence agencies outputs in which UK and EU nations have been clearly pointed out.

This entire row is stupid. Why is MNS even being given any attention.

Because they ie MNS ; MATTERS a lot in Mumbai

And Bollywood is based in Mumbai

And this time Pakistani actors will not be able to return for a Long time

Mumbai is the WORST sufferer of Pakistani terrorism

Do you know that in recent T 20 world cup

Pakistan REFUSED to play in Mumbai and all their Matches were in Kolkata

What abt KJ earning money over whole issue?? Oh! why not he has birt right to do that! But MNS cannot not demand donation for Army Welfare /fund.
Well your answered your own question with your "Cannot not", but yes MNS cannot demand poop if it wanted, first it has no mandate, and even if it did it has nothing to do for AWF, and other than that it is no one to make demands. it is an irrelevant party working with coercion, these are equivalent of fatwas, and such behavior is not only despicable but also petty. We have our own share of basket of deplorable.

Back
Top Bottom