What's new

Clinton Warns Pakistan of "severe consequences."

Very true however Musharraf himself has said about the phone call where he was warned about bombing to stone age...That was Bush era as well....

Long story short you never would like to be on bad side of Americans especially when you are dependent on them...

I agree, its just rhetoric, nothing will be done. Pakistan is the U.S. main ally on the war on terror. And I hope Hillary does not forget that Pakistan has had more than its fair share of terror bombings.

Understand the consequences...They are sole superpower and can kick a$$ of Pakistan, India, China combined..... God forbids if there is any succesful terror attack on US soil there is no doubt in my mind that it will follow with US military action in Pakistan....Now along with your Army or against it will depend on your political stand at that time...

Even though i am a proud Indian yet would be scared to be on bad side of Americans...So i guess Pakistan should ensure terrorist are in control and eliminated....

What can attack on Pakistan do for US ???? make it another Afghanistan and you will have another Afghanistan on your western boarder. Do you want that.

I think that what terrorist want is to see, US get directly involved in Pakistan and make it a law less country like Iraq or Afghanistan for them.

Vietnam and Iraq both have seen US might and in the end US had to pack and leave. Vietnam was lucky but Iraq is now in hell till the end of time. There will never be peace in Iraq for centuries thanks to people who believe in might :sniper:

Understand the consequences...They are sole superpower and can kick a$$ of Pakistan, India, China combined..... God forbids if there is any succesful terror attack on US soil there is no doubt in my mind that it will follow with US military action in Pakistan....Now along with your Army or against it will depend on your political stand at that time...

Even though i am a proud Indian yet would be scared to be on bad side of Americans...So i guess Pakistan should ensure terrorist are in control and eliminated....

I agree....

Very true however Musharraf himself has said about the phone call where he was warned about bombing to stone age...That was Bush era as well....

Long story short you never would like to be on bad side of Americans especially when you are dependent on them...

So tell me why did they back off their plan of invading Pakistan, which bush gave orders too when a Pakistani major admitted that pakistan supported the Taliban.

Keep Your wet dreams to yourself.

Bush approves US raids in Pakistan - BloombergUTV.com

was there any need to talk like a retard??? Secondly why the hell you will nuke India when it is America who is warning :what:???

What the heck have we done here??? Are you saying it was RAW who trained this guy in Waziristan and send him to Time Square???

I was responding to your fellow countrymen spewing out garbage retard. And anyone can tell you that India has had a big hand in terrorist campaign in Pakistan from providing explosives to training to the dirty terrorists.

That is what you will suffer for if your wet dream comes true.

I am sick and tired of Indian trolls writing garbage about Pakistan continuously.

Last edited:
My view is that Hillary's statement is aimed at domestic audience in America.

I believe the best way for the US to deal with it is to work in a friendly manner with Pakistanis who are themselves victims of terrorists like the alleged perpetrator in Times Square.

Punishing or maligning all Pakistanis for the acts of a few is neither fair nor wise for America.

Just yesterday State Dept spokesman PJ Crowley said to the media,“I’m not going to entertain a question that implicates one country, and to suggest that all terrorism in the world is the responsibility of one country. That’s not true.”

I'm glad to see Pakistani government's quick response to and close cooperation with US after this latest attempted act of terror in New York.

However, whatever Pakistan government or Pakistanis or Pakistani-Americans do to fight terror inside and outside Pakistan, such incidents will still be shamelessly exploited by some of the worst bigots in cyberspace and elsewhere to spew hatred and venom against Pakistan.

A large number of hateful comments in cyberspace from the usual suspects are prime example of the worst kind of naked bigotry against all Pakistanis that is on display here for all to behold. It appears to be part of the ongoing Pakistan bashing campaign in high gear.

I was there at the peak of tension in 2008/9 when the problem was at boiling point. I did not see any drones.

Troll you will not last here for long. Your buddies the soviets bombed Pakistan toO in the 80's. Look at what happened to them.

The US adminstration knows full well that a military invasion of Pakistan will be counterproductive. However, in the wake of a significant terror attack, the media will stir up such intense hysteria that the administration will have no choice but to take military action.

We can only hope that sane, influential Republicans like John McCain can take control of the hysteria and control the Faux News crowd.

The proper response would be a compromise on both sides. The Pakistan military will have to allow joint military operations by US forces within Pakistan. The US military will have to work alongside the Pakistani military, to make it a joint anti-terrorism rootout, instead of a unilateral US invasion.

The US will give the finger to any Indian tantrums and finally provide the necessary equipment to the Pakistan military to do its job against the militants.

I don't think we should really start becoming anti American here...This is for average Joe so they think their government is not weak.The current administration and Pentagon is trying hard to keep Pakistan's image in good shape in America.A lot of US generals have lobbying for Pakistan

military invasion of Pakistan cannot and will not h happen.The only bad guy we will fight is Afghanistan or India..Why does America have to invade Pakistan when it can just call our President or Parliament and get all things done?

lol can't even control afganistan and now warning pakistan bring it we'll show her exactly why we are the world's most dangerous country haha they been saying the same thing to iran warning them of this and that they haven't done ****......

Back
Top Bottom