What's new

Clinton Warns Pakistan of "severe consequences."

Ramu: you brought up kasab here for no reason. What happened in response was no surprise.

All: I will now ban folks who can't stick to the topic and troll, or incessantly respond to trolls.

Wrong. Read the deleted posts. The new york bomber was called an american and his Paksitani origin was side stepped.

I brought to their notice that this denial has happened before. Lets not get in to cause and effect and let go of utter racist comments made by Omar. If this is a forum that is country blind, he ought to be banned.

:cheers:

The country which claims the hindu king porus who bravely fought alexander to be their own..Thinks they are not the infidel blood.
If atleast for your great bin qasim upon whose arrival ,acc to pakistanis, all hindus and buddhists of the area happily embraced islam who now form the bilk of pakistan's population...are they not infidel blood.
If pakistanis don't have the same infidel lood as indians do,
well then where did you all come from? Mars?

i would respond you by using ur account pic

Perhaps US should close down the Hardline Islamist websites viewable in US first and control their own citizens to make some progress. This guy was reportedly on the no fly list, was monitored for a few years and his links with terrorists should have raised the alarm.

The country which claims the hindu king porus who bravely fought alexander to be their own..Thinks they are not the infidel blood.
If atleast for your great bin qasim upon whose arrival ,acc to pakistanis, all hindus and buddhists of the area happily embraced islam who now form the bilk of pakistan's population...are they not infidel blood.
If pakistanis don't have the same infidel lood as indians do,
well then where did you all come from? Mars?

I think you will find there is a difference between ancestral relationship and blood ties.

Lets not forget that India has almost 200,000 million Muslims. Some of them are extremists especially the Hesrebarthi Indian Muslims.

Who is to say they are not coming to Pakistan and creating carnage?

Wrong. Read the deleted posts. The new york bomber was called an american and his Pakistani origin was side stepped.

I brought to their notice that this denial has happened before. Lets not get in to cause and effect and let go of utter racist comments made by Omar. If this is a forum that is country blind, he ought to be banned.

:cheers:

I've read all the posts. You really fed the trolls, responded wih racist comments yourself and also originally brought up Kasab for no reason other than cheap point scoring. Omar, you and makikirkiri are all banned. Thank you very much.

^^ you are magarmuch lol:rofl: mashallah techlahore has a good diet. just kidding

Great job TechLahore... Finally a MOD who is not afraid to exercise his rights. Keep it up TL!

"severe consequences" . What they will make Pakistan Another Afghanistan?

Yes Pakistan has a problem of terrorism and corruption, it effects the world too.

The solution is to discourage corruption and to find honest people in Pakistan and Afghanistan to be their partners in WOT.

"severe consequences" . What they will make Pakistan Another Afghanistan?

Yes Pakistan has a problem of terrorism and corruption, it effects the world too.

The solution is to discourage corruption and to find honest people in Pakistan and Afghanistan to be their partners in WOT.

Understand the consequences...They are sole superpower and can kick a$$ of Pakistan, India, China combined..... God forbids if there is any succesful terror attack on US soil there is no doubt in my mind that it will follow with US military action in Pakistan....Now along with your Army or against it will depend on your political stand at that time...

Even though i am a proud Indian yet would be scared to be on bad side of Americans...So i guess Pakistan should ensure terrorist are in control and eliminated....

If George W Bush is president now, Things could have been different.

- 1-2 Aircraft carrier moved to arabin sea
- 1 phone call to zadari at late night or early in the morning.
- Drones flying allover pakistan.
- USA special forces taking control over pak nukes
- Gen Kiyani along with zadari at white house

Listen Ramu before the Mods check your IP address and ban you again,

Don't forget Bush lifted the sanctions on Pakistan and started giving us weapons. We are getting billions of dollars worth of weapons from U.S.A. Dont' forget Bush declared Pakistan a Major Non Nato Ally. The same designation is given to Israel.

Bush was not retard...So lets not oversimplify the situation... Pakistan is an ally on WOT....and have given supreme sacrifices in this battle...However i believe they need to do some more introspect...Radical Islam is dangerous and when it is given free run for whatever reasons bring in destruction...

Last edited by a moderator:
Listen Ramu before the Mods check your IP address,

Don't forget Bush lifted the sanctions on Pakistan and started giving us weapons. We are getting billions of dollars worth of weapons from U.S.A. Dont' forget Bush declared Pakistan a Major Non Nato Ally. The same designation is given to Israel.
Very true however Musharraf himself has said about the phone call where he was warned about bombing to stone age...That was Bush era as well....

Long story short you never would like to be on bad side of Americans especially when you are dependent on them...

Back
Top Bottom