What's new

Clinton threats Pakistan over IP pipeline

American mouths SH!!TS bring more hate for them in pakistan . no wonder today 99% pakistanis hate America .

American mouths SH!!TS bring more hate for them in pakistan . no wonder today 99% pakistanis hate America .

Imran bhai...koi kam whee kardai ho tusee keh nahin ? You're on PDF 24/7 bhai...!

But seem like Pakistani is in total control of USA

Even after November incident relation become normal again

If we were in total control , do you really think she would need to give this statement ?

Please open your eyes, we are not as weak as you think we are , but then again you can keep them closed & keep dreaming

Mrs Hilarious Clinton was obviously wrong.

Neither India nor Pakistan should stop oil trade with Iran for US interest.

WTF, present Pakistani govt. was doing since last 4.5 years? When there was no threat!

No doubt, Musharraf had vision but he was punished for making right moves for Pakistan.
Bro i agree musharaf did some good things but he did more damage than good by making pakistan a safe haven for the CIA.

Why Clinton is threatening? Energy is our need, If U.S.A fulfills the energy of Pakistan then it is Ok. Otherwise we should not stop Pipiline deal with Iran. :pop:

Why Clinton is threatening? Energy is our need, If U.S.A fulfills the energy of Pakistan then it is Ok. Otherwise we should not stop Pipiline deal with Iran. :pop:

USA can kill millions for oil can change gov can occupy countries can build mass jails and fill them with innocents can assassinate heads of states but we have no right to buy gas or oil :tdown: shame on you USA

Musharaf was a good man. All of you Pakistanis embrace then throw away our heroes. You assholes did the same with Dr. Abdus Salam, and Abdul Qadeer Khan. Lanat on all of you that forget the heroes of your nation.

At one point they are great, and when they differ from your agenda they are no longer important to the nation.

All of you fickle Pakistanis that change your flags after a certain even make me sick.

I much rather have an ignorant and loyal Pakistani than you intellectuals that will change your allegiance at the drop of a hat.

You people are what make Pakistan suffer, because just as our ruling elite can shift to another nation, you guys can shift your loyalties to a different party.

Nobody wants to stick through the thick and thin.

Well I am that Pakistani that will stick through thick and thin and never forget our heroes.

Pakistan Zindabad.

Back
Top Bottom