What's new

Clinton threats Pakistan over IP pipeline

As long as a civil nuclear deal is denied to us, we have the right to buy oil, gas and electricity where ever we think is in best interests of Pakistan. Hillary or her people and economy doesn't suffer from loadshedding in 50 grade C.
If China and India can bypass the act, why can't we?

I dont think the IP pipeline will be feasible..It will be blown up everyday by Baluch insergents and there will be another never ending demand of Royalty over the Pipeline using Baluchistan soil...for passing.

The IP is possible if there is political reconciliation in Balochistan.

Clinton can Stfu.. The U.S. placed sanctions.. we never did.

WTF, present Pakistani govt. was doing since last 4.5 years? When there was no threat!

No doubt, Musharraf had vision but he was punished for making right moves for Pakistan.

As long as a civil nuclear deal is denied to us, we have the right to buy oil, gas and electricity where ever we think is in best interests of Pakistan. Hillary or her people and economy doesn't suffer from loadshedding in 50 grade C.
If China and India can bypass the act, why can't we?
Because our Bstrd Government get paid by the US Bstrds for not bypassing 'em and also they make our Bstrd Government scare of 'em

Because our Bstrd Government get paid by the US Bstrds for not bypassing 'em and also they make our Bstrd Government scare of 'em

As much as i would like to agree with u on this one, fact is that since elections are coming, even this corrupt bunch of morons would like to show some balls and some progress to the nation. But even if this is not the case, this government is history and the new government most likely Imran would not be so sympathetic and apologetic to the US demands.

and to think the below was less than 2 years back :D

ClintonQureshiLaugh98015291.jpg

^ the moron thinks he has posted something very intelligent.

No.. not intelligent.. just funny...

and read my signature...

On a serious note, what I am trying to say is the same old adage of no permanent friends or enemies in statecraft.. only national interests...

We should go ahead with the IP pipeline project... she can bark as much as she can..

the thing with that is that their bark comes with a little bit of a bite, too. Pakistan should pursue whatever means necessary to meet it's energy demand, IP pipeline included.

But in order for that to happen, Pak needs to be a little less dependent on the US. There are a lot of military and civil contracts with the US which favor Pakistan immensely. You can't jeapordize those either.

For now keep the negotation going with Iran and keep laying the ground work. Keep talking to the US, too. Which Pak seems to be doing. It's election year both in US and Pakistan. US can't afford to alienate and strangulate Iran competely.

Gas/patrol prices here in the US are already over 4 dollars a gallon. And it's only March. It doesn't take an expert to estimate prices could go over 5 dollars a gallon by July. Soemthing which has never happend before. Iran will be negotiated with. It's just a wait and see game.

It means just like indians we will bow down to US orders? & will beg saudis & Iraqis to fuel us?

I guess its our business & our intrests....

Back
Top Bottom