What's new

Civil Service reform : A confirmation of Disaster

Iam so touched by the "colonial inevitability doctrine" that might even recommend my father to directly consult the munshi for any kinda business approval for the factory. Might even make an in house rule declaring his advice binding. Hamara MBA Jay bhaard m. Dumb paakis!

If anyone related to you is in civil royalty do ask him to atleast buy water and tea from his own pocket. I told my cousins the same and they got pissed ever since
Sometimes munshi is also asked for opinion. But, the real driver is always the owner, the one who has more experience, and know better, and has more money.
That force, my friend, I always talk about. A force who is more knowledgeable, more powerful, more resourceful and determined to change.
Kahan se aaeygi, yei bara sawal hai.

Sometimes munshi is also asked for opinion. But, the real driver is always the owner, the one who has more experience, and know better, and has more money.
That force, my friend, I always talk about. A force who is more knowledgeable, more powerful, more resourceful and determined to change.
Kahan se aaeygi, yei bara sawal hai.

O yar malok hik jannay no ailf da Nam koko nao pta os eeo "" force who is more knowledgeable" kheesay Cho kadhni?

O yar malok hik jannay no ailf da Nam koko nao pta os eeo "" force who is more knowledgeable" kheesay Cho kadhni?
Bandia, is e gal da Tay sochait ay. Kuch Loki apnian luchan talday paey nain, ty kch chawalan.. Per akheer chy kerna ay hi Pena. Socho Socho mery jawan Socho.

Back
Top Bottom